Why is Catholicism tolerated?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why is Catholicism tolerated?

Post by Cornfed »

It seems most peculiar that people in British colony countries tolerate this subversive cult in their midst. Suppose you were founding a colony on the moon. Suppose someone suggested that 10% of children in your colony should be raised separately in a cult run by sadistic perverts and taught to regard the rest of society as their enemies and to conspire to uproot anything they achieved. You would probably think that was a bad idea on balance, yet this is precisely what has happened with Catholics in British Protestant countries.

Presumably this is because the British Empire was in fact the Yiddish Empire and the Jews running the show wanted subversive elements as a foil against mainstream society that could be used to commit crimes against that society and eventually destroy it when it had served its purpose, which is also why the imported the niggers etc. Still it is strange that the Jews were able to pull this off without any resistance to speak of.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Catholicism is the first Christianity and the apostle Peter was the first Pope. The Orthodox Church split from Catholicism in Rome over political differences which is why they are very similar. The Protestant denominations came later and split over differences on the doctrine which is why there are many differences.

England use to be entirely Catholic. King Henry VIII couldn't get a divorce so he joined the Protestant movement and formed the Church of England (Anglican Church) which was a State Church, and tried to remove Catholicism from Great Britain. Many conflicts between Catholic Scotland and Protestant England was because of the religious differences.

Catholicism is tolerated because it's not a cult, it's a traditional and historical religion.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:Catholicism is tolerated because it's not a cult, it's a traditional and historical religion.
The thing is that colonies like North America, Australia and New Zealand started as overwhelmingly Protestant projects with the Catholic minority constituting a hostile, subversive, separatist element trying to drag down Protestant enterprises. The fact that their evil cult has a long history is no reason to tolerate this. Since WWII the Catholics have become the Jews' bitches (assuming they weren't crypto-Jews to begin with). Hence they have been instrumental in spreading feminism and political correctness. They seem to have taken over the role of freemasons as described in the Protocols. Take the supreme court for example. It consists entirely of Jews and their Catholic lickspittles. Protestants need not apply. The situation is as described in this article.
http://www.mainstream.org.au/position/catholic/
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I disagree somewhat, but I do agree that Catholicism has a dark side. To me at least, I think it is the apostate chruch o fRevelations, but that is just my personal opinion. But everyone ha sthe right to their opinions, myself included. Also, I know a lot of individuals that are Catholic, and they are good people. That does not mean the church is good or bad, but people should be judge dindividually.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zacb wrote:I disagree somewhat, but I do agree that Catholicism has a dark side. To me at least, I think it is the apostate chruch o fRevelations, but that is just my personal opinion. But everyone ha sthe right to their opinions, myself included. Also, I know a lot of individuals that are Catholic, and they are good people. That does not mean the church is good or bad, but people should be judge dindividually.
The problem isn't the stated religious beliefs of their organization, which even most of them regard as silly nonsense, but the fact that they are a hostile, subversive element. I don't see how allowing people to set themselves up against society is in the interests of that society. As to judging them as individuals, this makes as much sense as judging members of an invading army as individuals. If they are raised by and continue to be members of a hostile, subversive organization then they should be regarded as the enemy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Really it is quite baffling that North European Protestants put up with people living amongst them who are openly hostile to them, are sworn to sabotage them and are leeching off their creative energy while giving virtually nothing in return. No-one else would willingly do so. Now things have got to the point where the ticks are bigger than the dog. Were it not for the Jews, Catholics, niggers etc. we would most likely have reached the stars.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Well i personally dont believe the Catholic Church was the church that Christ founded originally. These are some biblical doctrines that dont line up with what the church practices today and has been for so many years.

- So many corrupt things have been done in the name of Jesus in order to get their agenda ahead and i wont list them, im pretty sure many people by now what they are

I say stop with the religious piety with some Catholics especially in clergy and love God in spirit and truth, as best you can. and love your neighbor as yourself (i mean in that every sense of biblical love like Christ loved us sinners originally)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

well-informed wrote:Well i personally dont believe the Catholic Church was the church that Christ founded originally. These are some biblical doctrines that dont line up with what the church practices today and has been for so many years.

- So many corrupt things have been done in the name of Jesus in order to get their agenda ahead and i wont list them, im pretty sure many people by now what they are

I say stop with the religious piety with some Catholics especially in clergy and love God in spirit and truth, as best you can. and love your neighbor as yourself (i mean in that every sense of biblical love like Christ loved us sinners originally)
The idea that the "Pope" is the physical representation of God on Earth, is patently ridiculous and ludicrous; how could a mere mortal, claim infallibility and position of God on Earth?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

zboy1 wrote:
well-informed wrote:Well i personally dont believe the Catholic Church was the church that Christ founded originally. These are some biblical doctrines that dont line up with what the church practices today and has been for so many years.

The idea that the "Pope" is the physical representation of God on Earth, is patently ridiculous and ludicrous; how could a mere mortal, claim infallibility and position of God on Earth?
I certainly don't think you're representing Catholic doctrine correctly. As for the position, I believe "Christ's vicar" is the customary expression, vicar being an agent or representative. As for infallibility, as things have transpired it's considered to be the case only when the Pope is articulating a doctrine of the church with many centuries of history behind it. Popes do not, as a matter of practice, break new ground with personal opinions and have them become prevailing law -- like Supreme Court justices.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:Take the supreme court for example. It consists entirely of Jews and their Catholic lickspittles. Protestants need not apply. The situation is as described in this article.
http://www.mainstream.org.au/position/catholic/
Given that two of the Catholics -- Scalia and Thomas -- virtually never vote with the Jews, two of them -- Roberts and Alito -- seldom do, and a fifth, Kennedy, does so only occasionally, I'm not buying this. The three Jews are not power brokers on the court.

The consensus political view on this forum, in my estimation -- socially conservative, populist on economic matters, non-interventionist on foreign policy matters -- the only place among the powers that be where you can find all three of these positions taken is among the Catholic Church hierarchy. It's the only place I see any intellectually coherent resistance to the ZOG tide.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

While I am no fan of Catholicism now or throughout history (though there have been many great men who were devoted Catholics) if you believe the branches of Protestantism were an upgrade and are less "Semitic" or serve Jewish interests less, I think you are mistaken, especially when it comes to the Anglicans and the King James Bible. Protestantism destroyed the soulful culture of the [purest] Aryans, and replaced it with Puritanism and other fear mongering mind-control, turning passionate sentient humans (who had spread culture to every corner of the globe as the myths and archaeology attest) into dull robots! And the virtues of Protestantism was a great motivator for a bunch of Germanic people to risk their lives, setting off on a sail ship to a desolate land for the purpose of colonizing the New World and Africa, developing a civilization where non or a very primitive one existed, all for the profit of the Jews who were always among them (especially once the settlements became safe), often playing both sides.

The major reason Eastern Europe is home to the last remaining sane Whites on Earth despite the state of their economies and demographics and the same degenerate pop-culture we have here and all the rest of it is because of a strong culture/foundation with common sense not lunacy like; having fun is a sin, don't care about truly living in this life because the next life is what matters, give all your assets to the vatican when you die so you'll get into heaven, don't show any human emotion, value privacy and civil order above all, etc. Their cultures were built upon racial awareness, knowledge of their history, arts & music (which the Protestants dropped almost completely and left to the swarthy Catholics) and the values of Orthodox Christianity which although has been diluted - not to the extent that religious teaching has in the West (largely because people have common sense in the old world). Eastern Europeans are in touch with reality, they don't live in a decadent bubble where every natural instinct has been flipped. Western Europe is a comfortable prison and the Anglosphere (especially America and post-Blair Britain) is wacky world, the land of easy money (credit) where irresponsible behaviour is reinforced in every aspect of life. Be gluttonous and live above your means to save the economy! Want a hot girlfriend? Act like a cruel dickhead! Want a good job? Show you are mediocre and immature. Want to get ahead? Sue your family! Want to fight crime? Call the cops on your neighbors! Want to improve education? Campaign for gender equality and homosexuality in schools! Want to fight for your freedom? Join the army and shoot those who have it!

Northern Europeans are gullible suckers, and today they don't even bother following the values of their Bible, which is the one aspect of their religion that would benefit their people. They hold on to some of the beliefs, which conveniently requires no actual effort, and most of those beliefs are ludicrous and some recent like the Rapture. They don't bother using their brains to interpret anything, or ask questions about the Gutenberg or KJV Bible. That's the part of Protestant culture that stays with them even when they go "rogue", avoiding individual interpretation (of anything) or a personal spirituality. It's either mindless submission to some moral authority, or mindless rebellion against Christianity, (which they see as the oppressor and Jews as the oppressed). If for example all those Swedish atheists were so smart, wouldn't they look at the depressing statistics of their nations and start acting in ways to fix them? Instead they show how smart and not "sheep"-like they are with their degenerate anti-Christian counter-culture like getting piercings and over-dosing on drugs.

Maybe the only positive thing that Protestantism (like Calvinism) and Mormonism which is somewhat linked, did for Whites (Northern Europeans), was encourage them to marry their own (not other races) and be fruitful and multiply (have many children), hence why White settlers (ex: Mennonites) in South America are still White. Compared to the Spaniards who miscegenated wherever they went (like the Philippines or Mexico). In many cases the Dutch, Germans, or Portugese in Brazil are of purer stock and look more European than natives who live in Germany or Portugal. Although many minorities around the world, especially those that recognize themselves as an elite, only marry within their own circles and they don't need religion to tell them to do that.

Maybe the scourge of Protestantism was worth it, because ideologies and unnatural lifestyles can be corrected, but diluting of a race through 'regression towards the mean', cannot. Maybe we're giving it too much credit but the Protestant faith kept the most evolved humans, the most susceptible to destroying themselves and their unique genetic traits through mongrelization, from doing just that. Today those people have access to knowledge, everything for a new (White led) Renaissance is at their finger tips. Unfortunately most are quick to throw out their ancestors' religions, rationalizing it with criticism of irrational superstitious - which is usually true - but really it's because it takes effort to follow a code and show self-restraint. But they readily ignore the most basic of their people's common wisdom, such as find a spouse of similar origin to ensure the survival of your nation.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

odbo wrote:The major reason Eastern Europe is home to the last remaining sane Whites on Earth despite the state of their economies and demographics and the same degenerate pop-culture we have here and all the rest of it is because of a strong culture/foundation with common sense not lunacy like; having fun is a sin, don't care about truly living in this life because the next life is what matters, give all your assets to the vatican when you die so you'll get into heaven, don't show any human emotion, value privacy and civil order above all, etc. Their cultures were built upon racial awareness, knowledge of their history, arts & music (which the Protestants dropped almost completely and left to the swarthy Catholics) and the values of Orthodox Christianity which although has been diluted - not to the extent that religious teaching has in the West (largely because people have common sense in the old world). Eastern Europeans are in touch with reality, they don't live in a decadent bubble where every natural instinct has been flipped. Western Europe is a comfortable prison and the Anglosphere (especially America and post-Blair Britain) is wacky world, the land of easy money (credit) where irresponsible behaviour is reinforced in every aspect of life. Be gluttonous and live above your means to save the economy! Want a hot girlfriend? Act like a cruel dickhead! Want a good job? Show you are mediocre and immature. Want to get ahead? Sue your family! Want to fight crime? Call the cops on your neighbors! Want to improve education? Campaign for gender equality and homosexuality in schools! Want to fight for your freedom? Join the army and shoot those who have it!
I agree. Eastern Europe is the last hope for Whites. North America and the Anglosphere are beyond hope. Political correctness has ruined North America and Western Europe. Feminism has ruined the North American women, Northern European women, and Western European women.

Eastern Europe resists feminism, fights against homosexuality, the women love the good men and want families, and know how to treat a man. The Orthodox Church is strong in Eastern Europe. They still have values and traditions.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Tsar wrote:The Orthodox Church is strong in Eastern Europe. They still have values and traditions.
And the reason it is strong? In the Orthodox world there maybe different teachings and sects depending on the Church and how corrupt it has become, and people have their own interpretations and spirituality, but when push comes to shove they all identify as one nation. On the surface there is generally one form of Orthodox Christianity in Romania, one form in Greece, and so on. How many branches of Protestantism are there? Thousands. Divide & conquer. Protestants start their own branches over the smallest disagreements, this is sometimes called "pluralism" and it destroys any sense of unity through a common foundation.

They go off and [spend a bunch of time and money to] start their own church. What is the point when you and perhaps your immediate family are the only members? They do this because Protestant culture is to take everything literally, at face value and leave no room for personal interpretation. This is probably why Northern Europeans are so unbelievably gullible, they don't look at someones character only his words. And it transcends Protestantism and has become part of Northern European culture, so even when they become atheist they adhere to what I see as a very toxic aspect of post-Catholic Christianity, and often along with a very toxic language (English).

I think this is one reason the Anglosphere is so sick. Have you noticed how everyone advertises all their beliefs on social networking sites? Not only do they define themselves by the pop-culture they consume (like Family Guy) but everyone claims some ideology. "I am a humanist". "I am an anarchist." This probably comes from Protestantism, your faith has to define you (there is no room for a personal slant) and thus it has to be a very specific denomination. What good does all that nonsense do? No wonder people in America judge you solely by your appearances (your ethnicity, your age, your haircut and fashion, what car you drive) and slot you into some niche. In the old world everyone is the same on the surface, but has individuality in practice. In the west people have a million choices of clothes and might be part of some religion sect with less than 10 members, yet in practice they are identical to everyone else and completely boring and predictable.

And ultimately that is one word which embodies Protestants, boring. Whatever you think of Catholics, and their superstitious Judeo side can be very annoying, throughout history they and the Jesuits gave people (such as those they tried to convert) reasons, real world examples to admire them. People want to be uplifted and shown art and architecture they could never have imagined, not told to live as reserved a life as possible. That's the problem with Western but especially Protestant-majority societies today, immigrants take advantage of them because they don't respect them. Especially Hispanics who laugh at the miserable gringos. People respect strength and vitality. And it's been a long time since these Whites showed anything resembling a rich culture that has something to offer the world and deserves to be preserved. When they don't even respect their own culture how can they expect foreigners to.