CIA Funded Social Networking Sites - Facebook

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
odbo
Veteran Poster

CIA Funded Social Networking Sites - Facebook

Post by odbo »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Nino
Freshman Poster

Post by Nino »

of course they funded it and still are funding it. thats why they offer this "free service". remember also, the internet was created by the u.s military. they're not going to spend billions on something that doesnt have an offensive application. it is used for surveilance, and propaganda distribution
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But then why do they let so much freethinking/conspiracy content circular all over the web? Most of the info on the web is freethinking stuff, not corporate controlled content.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

winston, wake up and smell the coffee. anything they "let" is all controlled. even the conspiracy theory stuff is controlled opposition. nothing on the internet will be there if the u.s regime didnt approve of it. the u.s military invented the internet. they dont spend billions on it so you can free think and make conspiracy theories. ALL- 100% of the information on the internet is NOT free thinking stuff. it looks like free thinking to the average idiot, but it's not. take the "boycott google" page on facebook for example. notice how there is nothing on there that challenges google surveilance tactics, where it gets its funding from, and how it uses propaganda to attack enemy countries. this is a perfect example of controlled opposition. they get trolls who operate 5 or more accounts, and they all "like" a page, and that brings it straight to the top of the search results, making it look like its more worthy. meanwhile the real dissenting pages are never seen. take a look at the black panthers page on facebook. it has no strength or momentum at all. the reason why it stays is because it poses no threat to the establishment, but the minute it does, it will go down immediately.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

internet is full of conspiracy theoris but what % of people are interestd in that stuff?Very few and so what even people read stuff, its not like they gonna do any harm with that knowledge...people are too busy paying off debts and worring abt future+facebooking
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did Facebook become so successful? What did they do that was special?

Is Mark Zuckerberg in on the CIA use of Facebook? Or is he just an innocent geek that they took advantage of?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

facebook, and google both became successful because they received huge amounts of money from in q tel, cia front
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So that means that Mark Zuckerberg is in on it? Is he a CIA operative or just a normal guy who was recruited by the CIA/NSA?

Do you have any hard evidence for these claims that Google and Facebook are funded by the CIA/NSA?

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The United States has 16 separate intelligence agencies, collectively referred to as the US Intelligence Community (IC). CIA is 1/16. NSA is 1/16. Considering the importance of internet search engines to intelligence collection, it wouldn't surprise me if all 16 have some kind of working relationship with Google and Yahoo.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Winston,

Much of the conspiracy theory information you see is just "the tip of the iceberg". Most of that info is not relevant enough, to worry the elite. Usually it's stuff like medical cures/beneficial tech that they suppress, or information about their secret rituals or anything revealing how they got into power, that draw attacks/ridicule from them.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:The United States has 16 separate intelligence agencies, collectively referred to as the US Intelligence Community (IC). CIA is 1/16. NSA is 1/16. Considering the importance of internet search engines to intelligence collection, it wouldn't surprise me if all 16 have some kind of working relationship with Google and Yahoo.
So what is the true purpose of the CIA, NSA and US intelligence then? The NSA has no official list of accomplishments. I don't think it's about protection from terrorism. There must be more that they are doing than just looking for terrorists, right? Whatever it is, it's probably very immoral and disturbing, to say the least. Wanting to control the world and everything probably has something to do with it.

But of course, you aren't supposed to think like that. You are supposed to believe whatever you are told and watch the football or basketball game. Stupid.

ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

the true purpose of the cia part of a greater imperialist strategy to divide and conquer, conduct terorism, ie arranging snipers, and mercenaries in Syria. they do all the terorism, and then blame it on Syria. the cia also created al qaeda. the cia recruits, and trains terorists in locations such as uzbekistan, kygystan. they arrange all the death squads throughout the world. they rig elections, overthrow democratically elected leaders, asasinate whoever they dont like, conduct drug trade, and host numerous torture sites world wide including ones in thailand, and egypt. the nsa is involved in mass surveilance. they also do false flag cyber attacks, and then blame it on whoever they want. this gives the u.s regime an excuse to attack who they want, advancing the interests of the military industrial complex.
zuckerberg is definitely in on it. he's not a cia operative, just a greedy businessman who came up with the idea of facebook. the cia/nsa saw promise in facebook and decided to put money into it. any webdsite that makes it big is sure to have some kind of backing from the cia, and is absolutely going to cooperate with the cia in sharing information. i dont have hard evidence for this. there are numerous websites out there that link the cia to facebook, and google. there is no way to know if that was put there on purpose to confuse us, or not, but it is logical to believe that facebook, and google have major intelligence backing.
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

this is from alex jones.

http://www.infowars.com/facebook-google-are-cia-fronts/

There used to be a saying: â€￾No one makes a name for himself without giving something upâ€￾

As a youngster, I was awed by people who â€￾made it to the topâ€￾ by creating and innovating corporations, technologies, or simply establishing themselves through sports, music, entertainment, etc. thus becoming millionaires.

Now as I have grown older, I realize how illusory this paradigm really is. I came to the conclusion that if you want to reach the â€￾top’,’ you have to give up your soul.

Take Mark Zuckerberg for example. He is one of the most â€￾successful entrepreneursâ€￾ in the last decade. Having made a fortune through his Facebook empire, he reaches more than 500 million people worldwide. It seems like a fairytale. A student creates a new interface to connect the people throughout the world. Well, it sounds great doesn’t it? It would, if we were true.

Here is a good video that demonstrates that Facebook was indirectly funded by the CIA with the goal of learning and storing everything there is to know about you. Why? To monitor and ultimately control.

Again, the people have been totally duped by the Facebook-mania and can only see what they are told to see. As my friends say: â€￾It is to connect people and share informationâ€￾. In the wake of the recent crisis in Egypt, we might add that Facebook has become not just a data-mining operation, but also a soft power proxy for crisis-creation.

Let’s look at headlines that should cast no doubt about the true character of CIAbook:

Facebook’s Zuckerberg Says The Age of Privacy is Over -

Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg says privacy is no longer a ‘social norm’

Facebook – the CIA conspiracy

The Face of Facebook - (Pay particular notice to the IMs that got leaked and confirmed to be true by the New Yorker)

Facebook & Social Media: A Convenient Cover For Spying -

US spies invest in internet monitoring technology – Quoted from this article: â€￾In an attempt to sift through the blizzard of information, the investment arm of the CIA, In-Q-Tel, has invested in a software firm that monitors social media.â€￾

Nihilists of The World Unite: Wikileaks Is The “Cognitive Infiltrationâ€￾ Operation Demanded by Cass Sunstein -

TIME Mag Person of the Year 2010 - This link is just a mere reminder of past history and the perversion of â€￾honoringâ€￾those who don’t deserve it. Would you like to share this front cover with Hitler, Stalin, Kissinger, etc.? I sure wouldn’t. Obviously Zuckerberg has done something â€￾greatâ€￾. Just my 2 cents about this garbage.

GOOGLE

Google has come under scrutiny over its attempt to eliminate competing search engines and block â€￾controversialâ€￾ sites and people, but the biggest controversy came over its alleged ties to the CIA and NSA.

Google founders Sergey M. Brin and Lawrence E. Page are portrayed as average folks, Stanford University students, who teamed up to create a â€￾superior search engineâ€￾. Their attempt to do just that turned out to be so successful that they started to get funding from big players, for example Sun Microsystems. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Bri ... evelopment)

It can be assumed that the CIA and NSA funded them as well. As in the above example of Facebook, don’t forget the Google scandal connected to China last year, where Google simply evaded censorship laws by moving to Hong Kong.

The CIA might have used Google as a soft power proxy in China as well for destabilization operations. Here are a few issues that made the news regarding Google:

Tarpley: US Gov uses Google proxy to attack China – (Vid)

Google-NSA collaboration draws alarm -

YouTube’s Parent Google is a Corporate Member of the Council on Foreign Relations -

Ex-Agent: CIA Seed Money Helped Launch Google -

The Google-NSA Alliance: Questions and Answers -

CONCLUSION

I admit I have Facebook. I am not particularly happy about it, but it does facilitate being connected with friends from other places. I try to keep a low profile. Don’t reveal anything or don’t click on trivial buttons, for example the â€￾Likesâ€￾.

Use alternatives to make contact if you can, e.g. email or other messengers. If you have Facebook, you have probably realized how people have literally sold their lives over to it.

Every time I see people revealing things to the finest detail, they don’t think about any consequences, or let’s say, they are not smart enough to care. The scientific dictatorship has done a â€￾goodâ€￾ job in brainwashing and manipulating the masses. Don’t be fooled by the deceit. The mainstream media has been very reluctant to cover the disturbing Google/Facebook ties as it would expose important assets for the Big Brother machine and its secret use to destabilize.

Zuckerberg or the Google founders would never have gotten the publicity, wealth and success without a CIA or NSA connection. To elaborate on the opening quote, I assume they have been initiated into the Illuminati Order and sold their soul.

jones is a disinfo agent, but every now and then, he puts out information that sounds believable
Last edited by ALIBABA on April 2nd, 2012, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALIBABA
Freshman Poster

Post by ALIBABA »

Facebook has 20 million users worldwide, is worth billions of dollars and, if internet sources are to be believed, was started by the CIA.

The social networking phenomenon started as a way of American college students to keep in touch. It is rapidly catching up with MySpace, and has left others like Bebo in its wake.

But there is a dark side to the success story that's been spreading across the blogosphere. A complex but riveting Big Brother-type conspiracy theory which links Facebook to the CIA and the US Department of Defence.

The CIA is, though, using a Facebook group to recruit staff for its very sexy sounding National Clandestine Service.

Checking out the job ads
does require a Facebook login, so if you haven't joined the site - or are worried that CIA spooks will start following you home from work -check them out on the agency's own site.

The story starts once Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg had launched, after the dorm room drama that's led to the current court case.

Facebook's first round of venture capital funding ($US500,000) came from former Paypal CEO Peter Thiel. Author of anti-multicultural tome 'The Diversity Myth', he is also on the board of radical conservative group VanguardPAC.

The second round of funding into Facebook ($US12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company's key areas of expertise are in "data mining technologies".

Breyer also served on the board of R&D firm BBN Technologies, which was one of those companies responsible for the rise of the internet.

Dr Anita Jones joined the firm, which included Gilman Louie. She had also served on the In-Q-Tel's board, and had been director of Defence Research and Engineering for the US Department of Defence.

She was also an adviser to the Secretary of Defence and overseeing the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which is responsible for high-tech, high-end development.

It was when a journalist lifted the lid on the DARPA's Information Awareness Office that the public began to show concern at its information mining projects.

Wikipedia's IAO page says: "the IAO has the stated mission to gather as much information as possible about everyone, in a centralised location, for easy perusal by the United States government, including (though not limited to) internet activity, credit card purchase histories, airline ticket purchases, car rentals, medical records, educational transcripts, driver's licenses, utility bills, tax returns, and any other available data.".

Not surprisingly, the backlash from civil libertarians led to a Congressional investigation into DARPA's activity, the Information Awareness Office lost its funding.

Now the internet conspiracy theorists are citing Facebook as the IAO's new mask.

Parts of the IAO's technology round-up included 'human network analysis and behaviour model building engines', which Facebook's massive volume of neatly-targeted data gathering allows for.

Facebook's own Terms of use state: "by posting Member Content to any part of the Web site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to facebook an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reformat, translate, excerpt and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorpoate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing.

And in its equally interesting privacy policy: "Facebook may also collect information about you from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of the Facebook service through the operation of the service (eg. photo tags) in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalised experience. By using Facebook, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States."

Is the CIA really providing the impetus and the funding behind the monster growth of this year's biggest dot com success story? Maybe only the men with the nice suits and ear pieces can answer that.

sources
http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informatio ... ess_office
http://www.darpa.mil/body/news/2002/darpa_fact.html
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?objectid=10454684
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?objectid=10453745
https://www.cia.gov/careers/images/facebook/index.html
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2223915657
http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/news/2007/01/72545
http://albumoftheday.com/facebook/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok I guess that's plausible, that the government would use Facebook, Google and Wikipedia for info control and monitoring purposes.

However, most people have nothing to hide from the government and don't even know anything about conspiracies. They are just living their mundane lives. So they have nothing to fear.

Gee, you know, Alibaba, you are even more paranoid than Odbo, who is the biggest conspiracy guy here. But your paranoia seems to even top his. lol

So what about Feminism? Why did the power elite engineer that? Not even the elite men like masculine women, so why would they create it?

Also, do you believe we are headed toward an Orwellian NWO, a Brave New World, or a Transhumanist world where we all become cyborgs?