Mitt Romney--a bully and a homophobe

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mitt Romney--a bully and a homophobe

Post by zboy1 »

Former Romney Classmate Describes ‘Bullying Supreme’ – A ‘Pack of Dogs’ Who Targeted ‘Different’ Boy

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... ferentboy/

Mitt Romney was a homophobic bully in high school, say former classmates

http://boingboing.net/2012/05/10/mitt-r ... bic-b.html

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... ory_2.html

How Bad Was Mitt Romney’s Prep School Bullying?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... post_.html

Mitt Romney corporate raider for Bain Capital--"I like being able to fire people"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

He will make the perfect US President.

...and the Obama spin machine is now engaged in 5th gear.
fuzzy_corleone
Freshman Poster

Post by fuzzy_corleone »

I'm surprised some of you even care about American politics. If I were in a foreign country banging busty college teens I would care less about America.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:I'm surprised some of you even care about American politics. If I were in a foreign country banging busty college teens I would care less about America.
True, but you've got to admit--American politics is very entertaining for all the wrong reasons, LOL. I'm sure the rest of the world thinks we're nuts and laughs at our government--and deservedly so, btw.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

ph_visitor wrote:He will make the perfect US President.

Sounds like Zboy1 is big Obama supporter or else he wouldn't put up garbage like this. I am voting for who ever runs against Obama and that happens to be Mitt Romney.

All liberals can do is call people names like "Romney is a homophobe" and "Romney is a bully." Since they can't come up with anything definitive about a politican, they just make stuff up. No wonder why some psychologists think that liberalism may in fact be a mental disorder.

Romney knows more about the economy than anyone currently in the white house. The way to produce jobs and get the economy moving is by lowering taxes on the working class. Also, less government regulation and more free enterprise is the way to unlease economic prosperity for everyone.

I hope to God Obama is not reelected. I proudy support Mitt Romney and I also hope the republicans capture the senate this time around. America can be great again, once we get the left wing lunatics out of the white house and senate. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ned Zeppelin
Freshman Poster

Post by Ned Zeppelin »

Funny thing about this story is that their only "witness" to the events was never even there. He supposedly heard about it second hand.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

jamesbond wrote:
ph_visitor wrote:He will make the perfect US President.

Sounds like Zboy1 is big Obama supporter or else he wouldn't put up garbage like this. I am voting for who ever runs against Obama and that happens to be Mitt Romney.

All liberals can do is call people names like "Romney is a homophobe" and "Romney is a bully." Since they can't come up with anything definitive about a politican, they just make stuff up. No wonder why some psychologists think that liberalism may in fact be a mental disorder.

Romney knows more about the economy than anyone currently in the white house. The way to produce jobs and get the economy moving is by lowering taxes on the working class. Also, less government regulation and more free enterprise is the way to unlease economic prosperity for everyone.

I hope to God Obama is not reelected. I proudy support Mitt Romney and I also hope the republicans capture the senate this time around. America can be great again, once we get the left wing lunatics out of the white house and senate. :lol:
No, actually I'm a Ron Paul supporter that greatly dislikes Obama as well. I'm just pointing out what a dirt-bag and douchebag Romney really is. And the video of "Mitt Romney came to town," was actually produced by Newt Gingrich and his team, so I'm no partisan politically...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Mildly interesting stuff, but nothing out of the mainstream, sadly.

A few preppies I knew in the Ivy League were worse than this. But you know, teasing a near-sighed guy isn't, say, date rape. This guy was not the worst teen ever.

And btw when are we going to see a story of young Barry Soetero, on a prayer rug, bowing toward Mecca 5 times a day - in his school years? Seems only fair.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I wanna see Obama's administration just come out and admit that Barry is an illegal alien using some dead guy's personal info. The cover-up is just too painful to watch.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

jamesbond wrote:I proudy support Mitt Romney and I also hope the republicans capture the senate this time around. America can be great again, once we get the left wing lunatics out of the white house and senate. :lol:
You mean like in the 2000s when we had both a Republican president and a Republican-controlled Congress and they ran the country into the ground with the unjust Iraq War and reckless mortgage lending policies? I am a conservative but not a Republican. There is nothing at all conservative about the Republican Party anymore.

The United States is screwed because the party considered "conservative" is actually now very liberal, meaning brainwashed Americans looking to vote for the "conservative" candidate end up voting for the Republican candidate simply because in the eyes of most Americans, Republican=conservative even though this is not usually true. Mitt Romney is not a conservative by any stretch of the imagination. Anyone who supports "preventive wars" is not a conservative. As General Dwight D Eisenhower once said "Preventive war was an invention of Hitler. Frankly, I would not even listen to anyone seriously that came and talked about such a thing." as well as "When people speak to you about a preventive war, you tell them to go and fight it. After my experience, I have come to hate war."

Eisenhower was the last good American president, and the last conservative Republican president.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Can't be arsed with Western politics. Too busy trying to leave.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 19th, 2013, 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

is Romney still in high school??? oh shit i didnt know that...

romney sucks for sure but obama sucks 10000 more.
Ron Paul Rules
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:
fuzzy_corleone wrote:I'm surprised some of you even care about American politics. If I were in a foreign country banging busty college teens I would care less about America.
True, but you've got to admit--American politics is very entertaining for all the wrong reasons, LOL. I'm sure the rest of the world thinks we're nuts and laughs at our government--and deservedly so, btw.
Well for sure, if one is overseas, there is not as much reason to watch US politics. However, if Obama is re-elected, there is a high possibility of total collapse in the USA, as business and capital flees the country. I am content in the Philippines enough, but if Obama is re-elected I am going to speed up my pursuit of residency in Chile - I need a passport that is of high quality to I can have it in hand when I renounce my US citizenship. If Romney is elected, it will only server to slow the trajectory, not to avoid it altogether, but will just buy me and others a bit of time to finish what we need to do. At this time, both parties are enemies of freedom, it's only a matter of degree, with Obama on the fast track to bring the US to a Greek style collapse, and Romney and company willing to prolong it.

Outwest