Debunking Money - The Way the World Really Works

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Debunking Money - The Way the World Really Works

Post by HenryGeorge »

Insightful lessons on some of the workings of the world (mostly regarding about the international banking system).

Description: In an attempt to layout what really drives the world rather than believing the false notion that 40-something fresh Ivy League grads serving as politicians have the power, these lessons further the Debunking Money narrative that debt-based hierarchical money = financial leverage = true power.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Our rulers figured this out long ago, they got the charter under England because at the time England being merged with Holland provided the best means to take the means of control world wide and then enforce it with the big stick carried abroad by the worlds largest naval force.

Damond still has the same thought as Bill Still of the Money Masters that currencies not need to be tied to something real. It"s all debatable but what is not debatable is the fact fascist love fiat currencies with nothing to stop them from stealing the world blind.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow that lecture was very informative.

Here is a 2 hour presentation by that same guy, Damon Vrabel, called "Renaissance 2.0 - Financial Empire" that goes more in depth into how the financial empire really works in this world. If he's right, then all the countries in the world are really connected and in collusion, and the conflicts we see in the news are staged. He doesn't just talk about economics and power, he also talks about how our system has created narcissism and eroded human relationships, community, friendships and spirituality as well, which is spot on.

Presentation outline:

Renaissance 2.0 assumes you have a basic understanding of the monetary system and the problem of exponential growth.

Lesson 1
Revisiting American History:
Documents the conversion of the US into a monolithic financial empire as the Federal Reserve Act created a monopolized cartel of private interests, "Wall Street," that controls all money in the system.

Lesson 2
Revisiting Economics 101 - Debt:
Discusses the power of debt-based money, embodied in the bond market, and its ability to exert total top-down power and control over the empire. Our system is not a free market.

Lesson 3
Revisiting Civics 101 - Ownership:
Describes how the media projects a false picture in terms of who controls the US. This lesson illustrates the real power structure, which is modeled after the corporate governance system.

Lesson 4.1
Part 1 - The Culture of Empire:
Addresses our wealth illusion, freedom illusion, exponential growth, inflation/deflation, and bankruptcies.

Lesson 4.2
Part 2 - The Culture of Empire:
Focuses on the issue of scale. As the debt-based empire grows, the scale of our system grows causing all sorts of problems related to the loss of meaning, community, freedom, and agency.

Lesson 4.3
Part 3 - The Culture of Empire:
The velocity of money is a standard economic concept, but economists ignore the issue of human velocity caused by the system, which results in the loss of rest, joy, delight, and deeper issues

Lesson 4.4
Part 4 - The Culture of Empire:
Focuses on the rise of narcissism, increasing pathology and oppression, and how the financial empire eventually replaces government

Lesson 5.1
Part 1 - The Emerging Global Empire:
Explains the strategic global transition we're in as the financial institutions take us through a global restructuring, similar to how the individual states were restructured into the financial empire in lesson 1.

Lesson 5.2
Part 2 - The Emerging Global Empire:
More on the restructuring process and the single, integrated, corporate government the elite is trying to create.

Lesson 6.1
Part 1 - Brightening the Future:
Discusses the powerful monetary vortex that governs our lives day to day; explains the truth about inflation, leverage, and derivatives; and introduces the solution to the vortex.

Lesson 6.2
Part 2 - Brightening the Future:
Discusses how the left vs. right political framework is not the place to find solutions to the vortex because it only fuels the vortex further. Explains what fascism really is.

Lesson 6.3
Part 3 - Brightening the Future:
Discusses how to fix the problem and help launch the next Enlightenment to ensure humanity moves into Renaissance 2.0 vs. the next Dark Ages.
Last edited by Winston on July 16th, 2013, 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Hey Winston that was one of my funniest post and somebody took it down, yes his presentation is good and the info in the 6 part series is very informative even if it is old but I was just making a joke and somebody must have gotten offended

You say this is a very libertarian open minded site, just realize a joke when you see one please.

If you can put the post back up just as a joking critique I would appreciate it. It was meant to be funny and in this day and age where a group of people are taking the world over with mind control and a accounting gimmick we need all the laughs we can get. Sorry if you thought I was serious but I was joking.
Time to Hide!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Debunking Money - The Way the World Really Works

Post by Rock »

HenryGeorge wrote:Insightful lessons on some of the workings of the world (mostly regarding about the international banking system).

Description: In an attempt to layout what really drives the world rather than believing the false notion that 40-something fresh Ivy League grads serving as politicians have the power, these lessons further the Debunking Money narrative that debt-based hierarchical money = financial leverage = true power.

I wanna understand the mechanics of this. But I watched first 6 minutes and was already lost. How exactly does the gov. give money to the banks so they start with a big chunk of free assets?

My dad was part of a group which started a commercial bank from scratch. They invested a bunch of capital, opened up for taking deposits, and made loans. The capital was their equity, deposits their liabilities, and loans their assets. Most of profit made from the spread - lending rate less deposit rate plus interest earned on reserves. Just how did they get any free month from the government?

I'm not necessarily denying this. But please, someone explain the exact mechanics - not just a bunch of black-box hocus pocus!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The mechanics are real simple, the human race went to sleep on their finances and economy and a small group of people have been setting their counterfeiting operation up world wide in order to steel the earth.

Just go look at what Bernard Sanders found when he had the first ever look at the FED counterfeiting operations books back a few years ago. Throw all the nonsense out with all the reserve requirements and ratio's, these guys are manipulating the whole system top to bottom in their favor I might add with a counterfeiting accounting style gimmick plain and simple.

Go read Alan Greenspan's little essay on the purpose of a currency tied to something real in Gold and Economic Freedom.

Damon want's to do the same thing in his money system as the FED to a degree and he thinks that the people should do it rather than the FED. England granted the charter to do this to their bankers so if you try and print your own fake money they WIL KILL YOU FOR IT, just ask Lincoln and Kennedy about it.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Banks make their money off deposits, loans and extra fees, such as overdrafts. The making of the money matters much more in the long-term when it comes to banking.

Most people think the commoner rules for money exchanging applied to banking also. And that's why they're commoners. :D
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Debunking Money - The Way the World Really Works

Post by OutWest »

Rock wrote:
HenryGeorge wrote:Insightful lessons on some of the workings of the world (mostly regarding about the international banking system).

I wanna understand the mechanics of this. But I watched first 6 minutes and was already lost. How exactly does the gov. give money to the banks so they start with a big chunk of free assets?

My dad was part of a group which started a commercial bank from scratch. They invested a bunch of capital, opened up for taking deposits, and made loans. The capital was their equity, deposits their liabilities, and loans their assets. Most of profit made from the spread - lending rate less deposit rate plus interest earned on reserves. Just how did they get any free month from the government?

I'm not necessarily denying this. But please, someone explain the exact mechanics - not just a bunch of black-box hocus pocus!
Black box hocus pocus really blossomed with broadband...LOL
Of course, some conspiracies are reality, but for every reality there is a
boatload of hocus pocus.

I think Winston Churchhill said it..."In war, every truth must have a bodyguard
of lies."

For most of this stuff, the actually believable mechanics of it will always remain just over the horizon. Some end up being fact...

Outwest
Last edited by OutWest on July 14th, 2013, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The people of the world have lost oversight over the whole system of money creation and the insiders on this gig create as much credit as they like and manipulate and take the property of the world for free without adding any value to the system.

The whole system is completely parasitical top to bottom and Daa herd be so stupid that these guy's are able to steal the entire wealth of the world with a book entry and no payment involved of any type on their part as far as receiving all the wealth of the world for free.

Dumb, best describes the masses.
Time to Hide!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Moretorque wrote:The people of the world have lost oversight over the whole system of money creation and the insiders on this gig create as much credit as they like and manipulate and take the property of the world for free without adding any value to the system.

The whole system is completely parasitical top to bottom and Daa herd be so stupid that these guy's are able to steal the entire wealth of the world with a book entry and no payment involved of any type on their part as far as receiving all the wealth of the world for free.

Yea ok, I assume you fancy yourself as being one of the enlightened. So since you seem to understand it, please explain specifically HOW it works, as if u were explaining it to a high school class.

1. How is money created out of thin air and given to certain banks as free assets?

2. What are the manipulations used by insiders to take property without adding value to the system?

There are thousands making similar claims all over the Internet. But what are some of the best vids which explain this in simple understandable terms. Your vid makes a giant leap in first 6 minutes without explaining how he got there.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Rock wrote:
Moretorque wrote:The people of the world have lost oversight over the whole system of money creation and the insiders on this gig create as much credit as they like and manipulate and take the property of the world for free without adding any value to the system.

Yea ok, I assume you fancy yourself as being one of the enlightened. So since you seem to understand it, please explain specifically HOW it works, as if u were explaining it to a high school class.

1. How is money created out of thin air and given to certain banks as free assets?

2. What are the manipulations used by insiders to take property without adding value to the system?

There are thousands making similar claims all over the Internet. But what are some of the best vids which explain this in simple understandable terms. Your vid makes a giant leap in first 6 minutes without explaining how he got there.
The whole system is a house of cards of nothing but Ponzi economics, we live in a finite world and something is about to give.

The banks have unlimited digits to try and keep the house of cards going and prop up what they want and let collapse what they want and in the process use this house built on infinite digits of debt to transfer all control of wealth and wealth to the state which is the owners of the central banks.

Do you have your home paid off, I swear everyday I talk to another person who is homeless and guess what that property which they thought was going to be theirs and was built by the labor of the masses is now on the banks balance sheet. They never put any sweet into the house in the first place and got it for free.

Dude this thing is a con beyond imagination and the guy's who did this really know what they are doing, keep it real simple credit and debt as far as dealing with the herd and make a complicated system of veiled deflection to protect you and your assets so the herd cannot see you.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Rock wrote:Yea ok, I assume you fancy yourself as being one of the enlightened. So since you seem to understand it, please explain specifically HOW it works, as if u were explaining it to a high school class.

Most post 1980s economics textbooks explain how banks create money under a fractional reserve system - "the multiplier effect". To understand the implications of this and why it results in the banksters eventually owning everything and other harmful effects you would want to read books like The grip of death. To hear about all the scams the banksters have going to steal money even faster than they get to do anyway, you could watch the Keiser Report on RT.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Rock wrote:Yea ok, I assume you fancy yourself as being one of the enlightened. So since you seem to understand it, please explain specifically HOW it works, as if u were explaining it to a high school class.

Most post 1980s economics textbooks explain how banks create money under a fractional reserve system - "the multiplier effect". To understand the implications of this and why it results in the banksters eventually owning everything and other harmful effects you would want to read books like The grip of death. To hear about all the scams the banksters have going to steal money even faster than they get to do anyway, you could watch the Keiser Report on RT.
Any adult who does not know how they make their daily bread is stupider than a bag of rocks, I mean come on the net at their finger tips have been explaining this for 20 years.

The best primer is Money as Debt 1 and as you posted that is just the beginning of how they transfer all wealth to themselves.
Time to Hide!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Moretorque wrote:
Rock wrote:

The whole system is a house of cards of nothing but Ponzi economics, we live in a finite world and something is about to give.

The banks have unlimited digits to try and keep the house of cards going and prop up what they want and let collapse what they want and in the process use this house built on infinite digits of debt to transfer all control of wealth and wealth to the state which is the owners of the central banks.

Do you have your home paid off, I swear everyday I talk to another person who is homeless and guess what that property which they thought was going to be theirs and was built by the labor of the masses is now on the banks balance sheet. They never put any sweet into the house in the first place and got it for free.

Dude this thing is a con beyond imagination and the guy's who did this really know what they are doing, keep it real simple credit and debt as far as dealing with the herd and make a complicated system of veiled deflection to protect you and your assets so the herd cannot see you.
Ponzi economics is generally very straightforward and easy to explain. You increase your investor base early by giving relatively large rates of return to create a buzz. The buzz quickly stimulates new demand - growth in new investors and investment funds accelerate for awhile. The rapid growth in new investment funds make it easy to create the illusion of high returns as most investors do not wanna redeem and cash-out and the rest can be fictionally created on paper. A high percentage of the liquidity is siphoned off by the principals. It often doesn't get discovered until some sort of catalyst leads to a rapid increase in redemptions.

Madoff pulled his scheme off for decades cus bulk of investors wanted to stay-in given the handsome paper returns their statements showed. So the occasional cash-outs were easy to cover. But 2009 market crash created widespread panic and hugh macro liquidations across the board. Only then was it discovered that there was not enough assets to cover the liabilities and his funds had to file for bankruptcy. The balance balance sheets were fraudulent.

To make it even simpler:

1. You launch a hedge fund in year 1

2. Take in 100 investors who each put in 100K for a total of 10 mn.

3. You send out statements at end of year 1 telling investors they each made 20% or 20K. But actually, you only made 2% investing in long-term treasuries. You've created an asset shortfall of 2 mn plus approx 200 K expenses for setting-up and running fund less 200 K return on Treasuries less 2%/20% fees typical for hedge fund (200 K + 400 K = 600 K) => 1.4 mn asset shortfall.

4. 5 of them cash-out cus they need money. But other 95 stay in cus they're so happy with the hi return and are optimistic that it can be repeated. You are a good talker after all lol. So from your 10 mn in cash, you just need to pay-out 500 K. Your real investable funds are 9.5 mn less 1.4 mn shortfall = 8.1 mn (no worries yet).

5. Most of the investors, whether they cashed-out or stayed in, tell their friends about how well your fund did! A new crop of interested investors emerge and you are able to raise an additional 10 mn! So now you have 10 mn + 8.1 mn = 18.1 mn in your hands vs. paper liabilities of 21.4 mn. But nobody knows this but you! Hedge funds have very low transparency and are virtually unregulated. So you decide to buy a boat, go on roadshows to drum up even more money, and the party continues until one day...

Can anyone approach the above level of specifics on how these large scale ponzi economics work? Or do your really understand it! It's easy to get excited and join the hype bandwagon. But who actually knows what their talking about. Find that person or persons and have them kindly explain clearly and simply how the scheme works.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Rock wrote:Ponzi economics is generally very straightforward and easy to explain. You increase your investor base early by giving relatively large rates of return to create a buzz. The buzz quickly stimulates new demand - growth in new investors and investment funds accelerate for awhile. The rapid growth in new investment funds make it easy to create the illusion of high returns as most investors do not wanna redeem and cash-out and the rest can be fictionally created on paper. A high percentage of the liquidity is siphoned off by the principals. It often doesn't get discovered until some sort of catalyst leads to a rapid increase in redemptions.

Madoff pulled his scheme off for decades cus bulk of investors wanted to stay-in given the handsome paper returns their statements showed. So the occasional cash-outs were easy to cover. But 2009 market crash created widespread panic and hugh macro liquidations across the board. Only then was it discovered that there was not enough assets to cover the liabilities and his funds had to file for bankruptcy. The balance balance sheets were fraudulent.

To make it even simpler:

1. You launch a hedge fund in year 1

2. Take in 100 investors who each put in 100K for a total of 10 mn.

3. You send out statements at end of year 1 telling investors they each made 20% or 20K. But actually, you only made 2% investing in long-term treasuries. You've created an asset shortfall of 2 mn plus approx 200 K expenses for setting-up and running fund less 200 K return on Treasuries less 2%/20% fees typical for hedge fund (200 K + 400 K = 600 K) => 1.4 mn asset shortfall.

4. 5 of them cash-out cus they need money. But other 95 stay in cus they're so happy with the hi return and are optimistic that it can be repeated. You are a good talker after all lol. So from your 10 mn in cash, you just need to pay-out 500 K. Your real investable funds are 9.5 mn less 1.4 mn shortfall = 8.1 mn (no worries yet).

5. Most of the investors, whether they cashed-out or stayed in, tell their friends about how well your fund did! A new crop of interested investors emerge and you are able to raise an additional 10 mn! So now you have 10 mn + 8.1 mn = 18.1 mn in your hands vs. paper liabilities of 21.4 mn. But nobody knows this but you! Hedge funds have very low transparency and are virtually unregulated. So you decide to buy a boat, go on roadshows to drum up even more money, and the party continues until one day...

Can anyone approach the above level of specifics on how these large scale ponzi economics work? Or do your really understand it! It's easy to get excited and join the hype bandwagon. But who actually knows what their talking about. Find that person or persons and have them kindly explain clearly and simply how the scheme works.
Not sure what exactly you are asking, but take your classic housing bubble.
1. Banks create money out of thin air and lend it to house buyers at cheap rates.
2. People start buying houses for higher prices, not because they think they are worth more, but because they think they can sell them for more than what they paid.
3. This expectation becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, as people use the bank-created cheap money to buy houses for ever more inflated prices. This in turn attracts more buyers and so on.
4. Eventually the banks run out of people to lend money to. Since the value of any ponzi scheme is maintained by new money coming in, this causes housing prices to crash, leaving the last buyers holding the bag.
5. The banks then foreclose on them and end up owning the houses themselves. Generally they then sell the houses to corporations and rich tossers at cheap rates. Hence the whole thing is a ponzi scheme where the rich confiscate wealth from the middle class, with a few opportunists making gains along the way. A similar mechanism was used to confiscate family farms for large agricorps in the 80s.

If you want specific figures for any given episode of this then they are likely to be matters of public record and I assume you can look them up as well as anyone.