Why are Gun Rights such a fanatical religion in America? How do guns contribute anything to happiness or freedom?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are Gun Rights such a fanatical religion in America? How do guns contribute anything to happiness or freedom?

Post by Winston »

Question. How come only white Americans rant and rave about guns? But no one in Asia screams about gun rights? This is obvious. So how come no one in the media or alternative media ever mentions this difference? Doesn't it reveal something wrong with white Americans if they are the only ones in the world that are screaming about gun rights as if they are important?

Also how come gun rights people never consider the fact that infamous murders such as the Amityville horror murders where Ron DeFeo killed all 6 members of his family, could not have happened if he didn't have a shotgun to do it with? How come they assume that people are all good and cannot be possessed by demonic forces like Ron DeFeo was? Why is this never considered or talked about?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are Gun Rights such a fanatical religion in America? How do guns contribute anything to happiness or freedom?

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 12:51 pm
Question. How come only white Americans rant and rave about guns?
Because a subset of White Americans take the Second Amendment seriously and recognize the need for gun ownership and maybe even a well-regulated militia in order for citizens to protect themselves from all forms of tyranny, both foreign and domestic. Moreover, some of them know about the totalitarian system that the WEF wishes to impose upon the world in the next 10 years and therefore understand that gun ownership will be the only thing that will give them a chance. Why else do you think that the government wants to disarm its citizens? :?
Winston wrote:
Doesn't it reveal something wrong with white Americans if they are the only ones in the world that are screaming about gun rights as if they are important?
No, it doesn't. On the other hand, I think that the droves of modern pacifists without any instinct to protect themselves in the face of tyranny and oppression have something wrong with them. I even speculate that they might be weak dysgenic specimens of the human species.
Winston wrote:
Also how come gun rights people never consider the fact that infamous murders such as the Amityville horror murders where Ron DeFeo killed all 6 members of his family, could not have happened if he didn't have a shotgun to do it with? How come they assume that people are all good and cannot be possessed by demonic forces like Ron DeFeo was? Why is this never considered or talked about?
It's just as easy to kill people with knives, axes, various other perfectly legal tools, and home-made explosives. Gun control doesn't solve the problems of murder or terrorism. Besides, it's not too difficult for criminals to obtain illegal firearms on the black market even in European countries with strict gun control.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 23rd, 2023, 4:25 pm
Winston wrote:
Question. How come only white Americans rant and rave about guns?
Because a subset of White Americans take the Second Amendment seriously and recognize the need for gun ownership and maybe even a well-regulated militia in order for citizens to protect themselves from all forms of tyranny, both foreign and domestic. Moreover, some of them know about the totalitarian system that the WEF wishes to impose upon the world in the next 10 years and therefore understand that gun ownership will be the only thing that will give them a chance. Why else do you think that the government wants to disarm its citizens? :?
Winston wrote:
Doesn't it reveal something wrong with white Americans if they are the only ones in the world that are screaming about gun rights as if they are important?
No, it doesn't. On the other hand, I think that the droves of modern pacifists without any instinct to protect themselves in the face of tyranny and oppression have something wrong with them. I even speculate that they might be weak dysgenic specimens of the human species.
Winston wrote:
It's just as easy to kill people with knives, axes, various other perfectly legal tools, and home-made explosives. Gun control doesn't solve the problems of murder or terrorism. Besides, it's not too difficult for criminals to obtain illegal firearms on the black market even in European countries with strict gun control.
Here is the thing though, White people are all talk and full shit, they won't do anything. They bitch about their second amendment yet they never use it. Look how America is already taken over by tyranny and they don't shit but go on forums and bitch. They think Trump is the answer to solving all of America's problems and issues. Your average gun owner in America is so afraid of challenging their own Gov, but they have no problem shooting at a bunch of sorry ass BLM and Antifa protestors if they had of walked into their neighborhoods looking for trouble. BLM protestors and Antifa are easy targets, but challenging the Jews, and Neocons who are running your nation is a whole different story, and we all know where these gun owners loyalty lies with since the majority of them are white Israel worshiping Conservatives. Wef is most likely going to succeed anyway at what they are trying to do. If they were "serious" as you put it, they would have took their country back a long time ago. But like I said, they want Trump to fight their battles for them because Trump is "GOD" almighty.

All around the globe leaders are betraying their own people, and doing all sorts of tyrannical garbage that would have sparked revolutions decades ago. Today people worldwide fear their govs, won't do shit even when they are heavily armed like here in America. They might as well give up their firearms if the only thing they are going to do with them is shoot at a bunch of worthless Leftist who might enter their neighborhoods someday looking for trouble.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I don't have anything to do with guns, and wasn't a particularly keen 2nd Amendment fan until April 2020, when it became apparent that there are rich and powerful people who have control of government and media and who want to exercise complete control over everyone, Americans included. I actually believe that Americans' gun ownership and federalist system in which each state has sovereignty may have prevented them from trying to take the scamdemic all the way to a system of full world control. The 2nd Amendment was crafted to protect us from government, not crime. Government has showed its fangs over the last four years, and I'm ready to join the gun owners with my baseball bat as needed.