The American Coup D'Etat

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: The American Coup D'Etat

Post by HouseMD »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 1:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 12:02 pm
November 5th, 2020, 4:18 pm
There comes a time in many countries' histories when so many people become fed up with the status quo that formerly revered institutions are no longer regarded as worthy of salvage. This is what is happening to the USA right now.

If Joe Biden wanted to prevent bloodshed and a world of hurt, he would agree that the election results have been tainted by fraud and he would jointly repudiate the election process. I seriously doubt he does that.

So there is now a real possibility that unless the Supreme Court decides to rule that the House of Representatives elects the president per Constitutional mandate in these matters, we might be facing a quasi Parliamentary system with the Speaker of the House being the President while everything gets sorted out.

The US Presidency electoral process has been destroyed because public confidence is gone. There needs to be a revamping by a new Constitutional Convention and a new process for choosing a Prime Minister or Chief Executive put into place.

The only other alternative is massive bloodshed in the streets. And this will spread overseas because when America catches a cold, the world catches a flu.
If the election were fraudulent why in the hell would the democrats allow themselves to lose so much of the house as well as the senate
To me, that is further evidence of fraud because there is a mismatch of results between the Congressional and Presidential results. History shows a high correlation between the results of the President and his fellow party members in Congress. People overwhelmingly vote straight party ticket. Crossing the party ticket in such large numbers is statistically suspect in terms of feasibility.

But the larger question is the inability of certain states to certify their results because of voting machine software issues, dead voters, multiple state voters, etc. This is the justification for the Supreme Court to declare certain states’ results to be uncertifiable and thereby causing the election to be decided by the House per the Constitution.
There's zero proof of any concerted election fraud and the only irregularities in any area have been shown to be in the tens of votes, often due to misreads on the machines. An entire recount in Georgia found one major error and that didn't even come close to flipping the whole result.

As someone who is a bit in the know on these things, there's zero major fraud going on but rather this is a multi-election plan by Russia to undermine faith in the electoral process and sew the seeds for a civil war in the United States. This is the same strategy we have used in the past to undermine foreign democracies and it is now being used on us. Unfortunately we're just as stupid as the people in the states we would interfere with so we are falling for the very strategies our own nation devised. It's really troubling to those I know in the defense and intelligence communities because it is so obvious but everyone refuses to see it (which is the same result their seniors had seen on the ground when we deployed the strategy in other nations)

Gotta hand it to the Russians though, they really know how to play the game. This is basic Sun Tzu strategy and has been used to turn our greatest strength (national identity and our democratic process) against us. Brilliantly devious, and I pray we survive it

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 3:56 pm
There's zero proof of any concerted election fraud
There has been overwhelming proof of election fraud. Why say stupid things?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 1:58 pm
HouseMD wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 4:18 pm
There comes a time in many countries' histories when so many people become fed up with the status quo that formerly revered institutions are no longer regarded as worthy of salvage. This is what is happening to the USA right now.

If Joe Biden wanted to prevent bloodshed and a world of hurt, he would agree that the election results have been tainted by fraud and he would jointly repudiate the election process. I seriously doubt he does that.

So there is now a real possibility that unless the Supreme Court decides to rule that the House of Representatives elects the president per Constitutional mandate in these matters, we might be facing a quasi Parliamentary system with the Speaker of the House being the President while everything gets sorted out.

The US Presidency electoral process has been destroyed because public confidence is gone. There needs to be a revamping by a new Constitutional Convention and a new process for choosing a Prime Minister or Chief Executive put into place.

The only other alternative is massive bloodshed in the streets. And this will spread overseas because when America catches a cold, the world catches a flu.
If the election were fraudulent why in the hell would the democrats allow themselves to lose so much of the house as well as the senate
To me, that is further evidence of fraud because there is a mismatch of results between the Congressional and Presidential results. History shows a high correlation between the results of the President and his fellow party members in Congress. People overwhelmingly vote straight party ticket. Crossing the party ticket in such large numbers is statistically suspect in terms of feasibility.

But the larger question is the inability of certain states to certify their results because of voting machine software issues, dead voters, multiple state voters, etc. This is the justification for the Supreme Court to declare certain states’ results to be uncertifiable and thereby causing the election to be decided by the House per the Constitution.
There's zero proof of any concerted election fraud and the only irregularities in any area have been shown to be in the tens of votes, often due to misreads on the machines. An entire recount in Georgia found one major error and that didn't even come close to flipping the whole result.

As someone who is a bit in the know on these things, there's zero major fraud going on but rather this is a multi-election plan by Russia to undermine faith in the electoral process and sew the seeds for a civil war in the United States. This is the same strategy we have used in the past to undermine foreign democracies and it is now being used on us. Unfortunately we're just as stupid as the people in the states we would interfere with so we are falling for the very strategies our own nation devised. It's really troubling to those I know in the defense and intelligence communities because it is so obvious but everyone refuses to see it (which is the same result their seniors had seen on the ground when we deployed the strategy in other nations)

Gotta hand it to the Russians though, they really know how to play the game. This is basic Sun Tzu strategy and has been used to turn our greatest strength (national identity and our democratic process) against us. Brilliantly devious, and I pray we survive it
Not sure I would agree that there is zero evidence. It is being compiled and will be presented by Sidney Powell shortly. They are finding a treasure trove of evidence. I consider multiple, whistleblower, sworn accounts that they were ordered to backdate multitudes of late arriving ballots after Election Day to be evidence. I consider poll workers refusing to admit credentialed Republican poll monitors (both parties have carte blanche to observe voting and counting) in Democratic strongholds like Philadelphia to be evidence. I consider Dominion tabulating software “glitches” where Trump votes were counted as Biden votes as evidence. I consider the press attempting to preempt any Trump recourse by anointing Biden the winner prematurely and before several keys states have certified their results to be evidence.

Not to discount your Russian theory, but the actual implementors of such a plot would be American citizen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 1:45 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Because the fraud occurred in heavily democratic big cities where the house representatives were already democrats. The democrats did not lose in the senate.
Also the fraudulent ballots only had Biden marked on them and no selections for anything else below that. If u watch fox news or sky news they mention that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
November 20th, 2020, 4:03 pm
HouseMD wrote:
There's zero proof of any concerted election fraud
There has been overwhelming proof of election fraud. Why say stupid things?
HouseMD you clearly have no idea whats going on. Please watch the long press conference below where 3 of Trump's attorneys present lots of evidence and proof. Why are libtards so blind and in denial of obvious facts? Libtards must have a hive mind controlled by an AI consciousness or secondary oversoul designed to serve the system.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne