Which country that you have lived in has the most freedom?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Which country that you have lived in has the most freedom?

Post by flowerthief00 »

@jerryrigged's answer is the one I most agree with. I do consider freedom of speech to be the most important freedom. You can't begin to call yourself free if you don't at least have that. Which eliminates most of asia, certainly all of southeast asia.

Japan is a free country in my book. (every thread here has to become a discussion of Japan, huh)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

flowerthief00 wrote:
December 30th, 2021, 11:26 am
@jerryrigged's answer is the one I most agree with. I do consider freedom of speech to be the most important freedom. You can't begin to call yourself free if you don't at least have that. Which eliminates most of asia, certainly all of southeast asia.

Japan is a free country in my book. (every thread here has to become a discussion of Japan, huh)
Yeah, re: guns, I definitely agree @jerryrigged is right, and I think the USA is the most heavily armed country with the best gun laws, at the moment.

Right now the US still has a lot of freedoms, which are the legacy of the old America with its strong provisions for free speech and free press, firearms rights, states' rights, and more. But it's hard for me not to see it as going down like the Titanic in the medium-longrun (if not sooner), with the ZOG bankers, controlled media, all-out communism in academia and popular trends, flooding of the country with migrants/rapefugees who are going to join the existing large population of communists ("liberals," "progressives," etc) and vote for more bolshevism. And the completely degenerating culture has lately become an even worse wax-museum horror show with all the completely physically and mentally grotesque and twisted homos and "trans" and worse, and all or almost all those whackos are going to vote communist as well.

Still, if you like freedom, I agree at the moment it is at least temporarily better to be here than an even more whipped nation-state like most of the disarmed "woke" Western Europe or Northern Europe.
If you're in the US then maybe if you get yourself to a relatively anti-communist state (e.g. maybe Idaho, Montana, Alaska, or some others like that), theoretically there is some hope if there was some type of sustained resistance (or balkanization or secession scenario), but no clue if that's going to happen. Also I'm concerned TPTB are going to do another huge "false flag" attack at some point that gets even the right-wingers submitting to even more tyranny (like they did with 9/11), but we'll see...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Re: gun countries specifically:

Apparently the only three countries with a constitutional right to gun ownership are Mexico, Guatemala, and the USA.

While you can't trust Wokepedia too much, I found the charts on this page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overview_ ... _by_nation) showing handgun and long gun laws interesting, and it apparently shows that Yemen and South Sudan are the only other countries where you can have no-permit required handguns:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... unlaws.svg
I did not do anymore due diligence on those since I won't be going there anytime soon, but there it is.

There are some other countries where you can get your hands on a gun with more permitting required, but it's still doable (Czech Republic, Russia, and a few other Eastern European nations I believe).

Another possible outlier is that if you are married to a Thai woman, I think she would be allowed to own quite a good range of guns (though I heard the paperwork is a big PIA even as an ethnic Thai citizen, but they're still really into guns there).
Not sure, but heard farang could once own guns there if they became Thai citizens, but they changed the laws a few years ago, possibly because of too many scumbag "dirty farang" and foreign criminals going there...
So watch out for ladyboys if you're looking for a Thai wife, but theoretically if you were married to a real Thai woman then she could own them, and hopefully your kids would count as native Thais so they could get their hands on some serious firepower like in these inspiring pics here:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 8:38 am
Yohan wrote:
December 28th, 2021, 7:33 am
...Also my two daughters, 50/50 Japanese/European - after spending some years abroad in USA, Canada, Russia and France, came back to Japan, consider Japan as the better place for living...
No one that comes from a superior nation wants to live in the USA...anyone from the UK, Europe, Japan, South Korea, and other really wealthy nations would get a really terrible downgrade if they went to the US because it's first world for the rich and third world for everyone else. America is too overpriced and doesn't offer as much personal freedoms. I don't think I am being too harsh on America.

Money = Freedom in the USA.
You lost me at "The UK."

Britain absolutely sucks ass, its even worse then America for all the same reasons that America is shit plus even more shit. The houses in Britain are tiny compared to ours, the average salary stinks, the women are notoriously unattractive and have terrible attitudes. Britain is very progressive, feminist, and super degenerate. The police can show at your door for making offensive tweets online. Britain is like the worst country you could be living in amongst the European countries besides Sweden, Iceland, Norway, and Finland.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 8th, 2022, 10:31 pm
Tsar wrote:
Yohan wrote:
...Also my two daughters, 50/50 Japanese/European - after spending some years abroad in USA, Canada, Russia and France, came back to Japan, consider Japan as the better place for living...
No one that comes from a superior nation wants to live in the USA...anyone from the UK, Europe, Japan, South Korea, and other really wealthy nations would get a really terrible downgrade if they went to the US because it's first world for the rich and third world for everyone else. America is too overpriced and doesn't offer as much personal freedoms. I don't think I am being too harsh on America.

You lost me at "The UK."

Britain absolutely sucks ass, its even worse then America for all the same reasons that America is shit plus even more shit. The houses in Britain are tiny compared to ours, the average salary stinks, the women are notoriously unattractive and have terrible attitudes. Britain is very progressive, feminist, and super degenerate. The police can show at your door for making offensive tweets online. Britain is like the worst country you could be living in amongst the European countries besides Sweden, Iceland, Norway, and Finland.
The lower salaries are because they get much more holiday time and social benefits, but I agree that Britain isn't really better with overall rankings. The entire West is really doing very poorly. Since women entered the workforce, there hasn't really been any improvement in life, just downgrades in everything.

Travel outside of America is also very difficult because it's isolated from most places with good females and essential services like healthcare is too expensive.

The females might be terrible and their progressive views with immigration and feminism and LGBTQ+ might be terrible but people in those countries should do well.

America also had FATCA which makes it difficult for ordinary Americans to have any loopholes in getting around the rigged system in America.

Food quality is higher for many products in the UK compared to the US because they have European standards. The obesity rate in the UK is largely because people are lazy, eat snacks, and their females are feminist so they stop caring about appearance after they has a lot of promiscuity and know any desperate simps will just tolerate having a fat girlfriend.

Houses in America are too big and don't have as much insulation as homes in Europe. The homes in the UK are small because they're old and there isn't as much consumerism in the rest of the world. America is a consumerist society and homes have been getting larger, but more unaffordable for the ordinary people in America.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
March 8th, 2022, 11:06 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 8th, 2022, 10:31 pm
Tsar wrote:
Yohan wrote:

You lost me at "The UK."

The lower salaries are because they get much more holiday time and social benefits, but I agree that Britain isn't really better with overall rankings. The entire West is really doing very poorly. Since women entered the workforce, there hasn't really been any improvement in life, just downgrades in everything.

Travel outside of America is also very difficult because it's isolated from most places with good females and essential services like healthcare is too expensive.

The females might be terrible and their progressive views with immigration and feminism and LGBTQ+ might be terrible but people in those countries should do well.

America also had FATCA which makes it difficult for ordinary Americans to have any loopholes in getting around the rigged system in America.

Food quality is higher for many products in the UK compared to the US because they have European standards. The obesity rate in the UK is largely because people are lazy, eat snacks, and their females are feminist so they stop caring about appearance after they has a lot of promiscuity and know any desperate simps will just tolerate having a fat girlfriend.

Houses in America are too big and don't have as much insulation as homes in Europe. The homes in the UK are small because they're old and there isn't as much consumerism in the rest of the world. America is a consumerist society and homes have been getting larger, but more unaffordable for the ordinary people in America.
I mean you could always buy a smaller home in the US. There are houses in my area that are only $150,000-$180,000 that aren’t even shacks or slum houses. It’s just that buying a house of the same size costs way more in Europe.

I know all of America kind of sucks but I think you’d find that Virginia is not as much of a shithole as the northeast is (or Florida lmao).
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 8:21 am
I mean you could always buy a smaller home in the US. There are houses in my area that are only $150,000-$180,000 that aren’t even shacks or slum houses. It’s just that buying a house of the same size costs way more in Europe.

I know all of America kind of sucks but I think you’d find that Virginia is not as much of a shithole as the northeast is (or Florida lmao).
I always wondered how my life would have been if I was raised in a better region of America. The northeast is the most disgraceful region in America (along with New York and the three liberal West coast states of CA, OR, and WA).

But it's really too late to actually think about that because I should have been somewhere better as a child or teenager. Now, my life is in Europe.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 9th, 2022, 8:21 am
I agree with a lot of what both you guys are saying: Strongly agree that USA is a titanic to get out of if you've already made your escape, however I also agree 100% with Outcast9428 that much of woke Western Europe and other parts of the EU is even worse than a lot of parts of the USA. (Not necessarily all, but I'd certainly avoid all of the UK, France, Sweden, Norway, Germany, and probably Austria, among others. Eastern Europe is another story, though obviously there's the world war outbreak risk going on there right now.)
A lot of times we literally can't even hear about how bad it is in Europe because it's illegal per the "hate speech" laws for even mentioning the actual problems they have there (especially with all the rapefugees), which I don't have time to go into but you can certainly find out about researching on the net. (Well, unless you're in Europe: They also block all sorts of net sites there in the ongoing woke war to eliminate free speech, which I just ran into when a VPN put me in Europe, so had to switch it to Japan to get around it. :o )
Canada, Australia and New Zealand are also much worse than the USSA, IMO, since at least this turkey has states like Alaska, Idaho, Montana, and some of the rather conservative Eastern states that I heard have clung on to older notions of American identity, some of which even try to secede periodically, LOL.
I have never had any interest in the Eastern US states, but have heard from people there that it's often very "provincial," so that certain parts of some states are sort of creatures of their own.
Anyway, good luck guys. 8)
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Tsar @WilliamSmith

I talked once with a guy living in Germany and he said they imprisoned a 14 year old kid for sharing a meme about shooting refugees. Bad taste? Perhaps, but he said they literally put the kid in prison for that. Sweden is also literally the loneliest country on Earth for expats. Only 1 in 4 people who go to Sweden have found a relationship after five years of living there. The shocking part about that is that statistic INCLUDES WOMEN. If women have that difficult of a time finding a relationship it must be an absolute dating nightmare if you're a man. Literally everything that sucks about feminism is shown in this article yet the left-wing retards still promote this bullshit as if "eQualaty" is worth it.

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20 ... for-expats

One woman literally described moving to Sweden with her husband, divorcing him when her kid was only three years old and gloating about how easy it was to live alone now because Sweden gives women free childcare.

I don't wish for Putin for permanently occupy Ukraine... But hell, I'd cheer if Putin invaded Scandinavia with the purpose of permanent occupation.