Will Universal Basic Income universally replace income?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will Universal Basic Income universally replace income?

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 31st, 2022, 9:18 pm
@Cornfed and @WilliamSmith

Instead of UBI, I'd suggest something more like the Polish system and we give $250 a month to families for each child they have. This way we reward people for getting married and building families.

The jews would never support that though for obvious reasons.
Obviously you would only give it to the man. Even then, for it to be effective you would need to kick females out education and the workforce.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:

Instead of UBI, I'd suggest something more like the Polish system and we give $250 a month to families for each child they have. This way we reward people for getting married and building families.

I would also say that to further encourage marriage and tradition, there should be a $1,000 payment upon the first marriage. Then it would give $5,000 payment for a 5 year anniversary, $10,000 payment for the 10 year anniversary, and also give other benefits that encourage tradition. A national life insurance policy for married people so if one spouse dies after 5+ years of marriage, the survivor will get $50,000-$100,000 and children would get $1,000-$10,000.

Obviously, anyone that gets divorced at any time would be excluded. People who are widows or widowers with no divorces could be eligible.

No LGBTQ+ marriages or families would be eligible.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 10:05 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Obviously you would only give it to the man. Even then, for it to be effective you would need to kick females out education and the workforce.
Yeah I think that goes without saying. Although I do think a class on morality and homemaking would be good for girls but obviously girls should not be going to college/university.

@Tsar

Could be a good idea as well. Although personally I’d just prohibit no fault divorce entirely. In the case of adultery the woman would receive no financial support from her ex husband and also would be prohibited from working anywhere other then a brothel. I guess she better start saving her money early :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 6:55 pm
Cornfed wrote:
April 1st, 2022, 10:05 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Yeah I think that goes without saying. Although I do think a class on morality and homemaking would be good for girls but obviously girls should not be going to college/university.

@Tsar

Could be a good idea as well. Although personally I’d just prohibit no fault divorce entirely. In the case of adultery the woman would receive no financial support from her ex husband and also would be prohibited from working anywhere other then a brothel. I guess she better start saving her money early :lol:
No fault divorce shouldn't exist because in almost all divorces, at least 99% of divorces, there is someone at fault.

There needs to be a lot of Carrot and a lot of Stick approaches. Rewards for good actions and consequences for bad actions.

Most people cannot be trusted to do the good thing or the right thing without a combination of rewards and consequences.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑