If you're injured by the vax, it's your fault

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

If you're injured by the vax, it's your fault

Post by Cornfed »

That's according to the Prime Minister of Australia. I agree with him. You are about to hear this a lot. It is a bit like that parable of a turtle giving a scorpion a ride across a river on its back. You trusted these evil motherfuckers over honest people like me, and now as far as they are concerned you are getting what you deserve.

https://nitter.net/VictoryDay_Hope/stat ... 8744819716

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you're injured by the vax, it's your fault

Post by Cornfed »

I've included a more mainstream link. You have to admire the sheer breathtaking audacity of Scott's position. If I were one of you stupid vax lemming dipshits I would be hopping mad. Then I would calm down because I would be worried about the increased blood flow causing the spike proteins lodged in my capillaries to shred my red blood cells. I really hope this becomes the mainstream position - to tell you retards that your debilitation and death is your own fault, which it is.

https://nationalfile.com/responsible-he ... ccination/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 2:00 pm
I've included a more mainstream link. You have to admire the sheer breathtaking audacity of Scott's position. If I were one of you stupid vax lemming dipshits I would be hopping mad. Then I would calm down because I would be worried about the increased blood flow causing the spike proteins lodged in my capillaries to shred my red blood cells. I really hope this becomes the mainstream position - to tell you retards that your debilitation and death is your own fault, which it is.

https://nationalfile.com/responsible-he ... ccination/
If you wanted to get the vax, that was up to you. If not, and you chose to not be allowed to work to support yourself because you didn't get the vax, that was up to you, too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 2:54 pm
If you wanted to get the vax, that was up to you. If not, and you chose to not be allowed to work to support yourself because you didn't get the vax, that was up to you, too.
Damn straight. That's what I did. Life ain't for the faint hearted. All the vax fags should have figured it out.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'm in the anti-vax camp without ambiguity, but why are some of you so sure there's going to be an imminent mass die-off?
Pretty sure from statistical evidence and the work of alternative researchers who bravely ran the cancel culture gauntlet like Malone, Kennedy, Steve Kirsch, etc, that there definitely were tons of vax deaths that TPTB suppressed and denied (not to mention inflating covid death figures with obvious chicanery by counting thousands of unrelated deaths, including from car wrecks in some cases, as covid-caused). And I'd guess (speculation) that a lot of vaxxed people are going to get nasty surprises with longer-term health damage, but I never saw anything that made it sound like a clincher that the vaxxed majority was going to start dying off.
I'd change my mind if you have some link to support the theory there's going to be a big die-off?
What is the timeframe on the theoretic mass die-off?

Either way, Winter 2022 was one to remember, LOL, the days when the jew world order and their stooge bolshevik transgender White House told us we were entering a winter of "severe illness and death" for declining to pump ourselves with satanic jews' toxic waste, then started WW3 against Russia...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 4:46 pm
I never saw anything that made it sound like a clincher that the vaxxed majority was going to start dying off.
Deaths of UK teenagers up 52% last year. Deaths in the US military up 1100%. Already linked to. That's just the beginning.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I would say I agree with @WilliamSmith's position more. I do think the vaccine killed a lot of people that the media refused to report on.

However, I highly doubt that the vaccine is going to kill off some major portion of the world's population. I would've been willing to consider that as a possibility before but most people got vaccinated a year ago at this point and still haven't died. Not to mention, the fact that Israel aggressively vaccinated their own people and I highly doubt that the jews would decide to aggressively exterminate themselves.

One thing is for sure though. The vaccine doesn't do what they said it would do. It does not work. And secondly, its not safe. It may not be guaranteed death, but it certainly is not safe. Shooting heroin into your bloodstream is not guaranteed death either but it is also not safe. Why the f**k would I take something that doesn't work, and isn't safe? All vaccines have weird ingredients in them, not just the COVID one, and a lot of evidence shows that the reason we don't die from diseases nearly as often anymore is not a result of vaccines but rather literally just having soap be widely available and sanitizing everything we use.

Humans have essentially depopulated the environment of pathogens through using soap and sanitizers everywhere. The amount of germs we kill on a daily basis with simple handwashing and industrial sanitizers is beyond comprehension.

Then again, nothing really shocks me anymore. If it did result in mass die offs I would not be shocked either.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 20th, 2022, 10:47 pm
One thing is for sure though. The vaccine doesn't do what they said it would do. It does not work. And secondly, its not safe. It may not be guaranteed death, but it certainly is not safe. Shooting heroin into your bloodstream is not guaranteed death either but it is also not safe. Why the f**k would I take something that doesn't work, and isn't safe? All vaccines have weird ingredients in them, not just the COVID one, and a lot of evidence shows that the reason we don't die from diseases nearly as often anymore is not a result of vaccines but rather literally just having soap be widely available and sanitizing everything we use.
It seems like Covid evolved into some flu-like varieties that provide immunity for the harsher ones. I tested positive for corona virus a while back. I'm not sure if I got immunity from having that, but I just had a bit of inflammation in the back of the nasal cavity, slept hard, felt a bit weird, with a bit of mild fever for a few days with achiness. It was kind of like a mild cold. Maybe I got the same thing that was killing people, or a weaker strain. These things adapt and the variety that spreads fastest and the most-- usually the ones that don't kill people and get them quarantined probably, are likely to spread more and immunize everyone.

The risk v. reward for taking a vaccine did not seem to be there for me.

We also don't know if there is a side effect a couple of years down the road. I have heard of youths dying from heart problems after taking the vaccine. But problems detected now may be fractions of a percentage point of those who took it. It's serious for those who get the side effects.

Humans have essentially depopulated the environment of pathogens through using soap and sanitizers everywhere. The amount of germs we kill on a daily basis with simple handwashing and industrial sanitizers is beyond comprehension.

Then again, nothing really shocks me anymore. If it did result in mass die offs I would not be shocked either.
[/quote]
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 2:33 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
It seems like Covid evolved into some flu-like varieties that provide immunity for the harsher ones. I tested positive for corona virus a while back. I'm not sure if I got immunity from having that, but I just had a bit of inflammation in the back of the nasal cavity, slept hard, felt a bit weird, with a bit of mild fever for a few days with achiness. It was kind of like a mild cold. Maybe I got the same thing that was killing people, or a weaker strain. These things adapt and the variety that spreads fastest and the most-- usually the ones that don't kill people and get them quarantined probably, are likely to spread more and immunize everyone.

We also don't know if there is a side effect a couple of years down the road. I have heard of youths dying from heart problems after taking the vaccine. But problems detected now may be fractions of a percentage point of those who took it. It's serious for those who get the side effects.

[/quote]

It is especially pointless for anybody under the age of 40 to get the vaccine.

What was Indonesia like in terms of the vaccine propaganda?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 21st, 2022, 3:17 pm
MrMan wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

[/quote]

I haven't been to Indonesia since Covid broke out, but I've been in on Whatsapp calls with in-laws and read a bit.

They really locked down the country. Of course, they had really high Covid rates until recently. I basically can't legally go there without a Covid shot. They did loosen up travel and let foreigners in with a shot. I'm hoping they drop the shot requirement soon.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
April 22nd, 2022, 6:15 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

I haven't been to Indonesia since Covid broke out, but I've been in on Whatsapp calls with in-laws and read a bit.

They really locked down the country. Of course, they had really high Covid rates until recently. I basically can't legally go there without a Covid shot. They did loosen up travel and let foreigners in with a shot. I'm hoping they drop the shot requirement soon.
[/quote]

So you and your family have been staying in the US then?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 22nd, 2022, 9:51 am
MrMan wrote:
April 22nd, 2022, 6:15 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
MrMan wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:

So you and your family have been staying in the US then?
[/quote]

Yes, for the past several years. We were thinking of a trip to Indonesia this year if the Covid restrictions lifted and some investments came through. It doesn't look like either have come through yet.