Israel or Palestine

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.

Israel or Palestine

Israel
43%
Palestine
57%
Neither
No votes

Total votes: 14
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel or Palestine

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Moretorque wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 3:41 am
Anybody who cannot see through this charade by now has a shit sandwich tucked between their ears, who originally set Israel up explains EVERYTHING right from the get go.
Seems like they set themselves up. Why would they ignore a damn warning that they were going to be attacked?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

I support israel,because muslims are far worse.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 6:08 am
You support Israel because you are stupid lol, and don't realize that they are equally as bad as Muslims. Like I said before, f**k them both. Israel has murdered innocent people to. Look how they have kids starving and dying of thirst. You call the Muslims worse when Israel has been called out for shitty atrocities as well. The only problem is they aren't being exposed enough so people will continue to pretend like the Muslims are worse than they are when both sides are equally the same. Israel right now is draining us our resources, making us poorer and poorer. They also believe that they own us as property and slaves.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 12:35 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
You support Israel because you are stupid lol, and don't realize that they are equally as bad as Muslims. Like I said before, f**k them both. Israel has murdered innocent people to. Look how they have kids starving and dying of thirst. You call the Muslims worse when Israel has been called out for shitty atrocities as well. The only problem is they aren't being exposed enough so people will continue to pretend like the Muslims are worse than they are when both sides are equally the same. Israel right now is draining us our resources, making us poorer and poorer. They also believe that they own us as property and slaves.
I support israel because they're kicking muslim ass.the kabbalists are not the average secular fun loving hospitable israeli.it's a telltale sign of a stupid person not to recognize nuances.so I'd say you're the one that's stupid.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 4:16 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
I support israel because they're kicking muslim ass.the kabbalists are not the average secular fun loving hospitable israeli.it's a telltale sign of a stupid person not to recognize nuances.so I'd say you're the one that's stupid.
You're the one that stupid cheering on a bunch of assholes who are still guilty of war crimes just like the very people they are fighting. We'll see how tough you are when those Muslims are moved into your neck of the woods by the very garbage people you are supporting. This entire war has created idiots on both sides that don't know jack shit about Muslims or Israel. Yet it's just an excuse just like the Russian Vs Ukraine war for people to have something to do with their miserable boring lives. I could care less about Israel or the Muslims, they have both equally done terrible shit to people. Just because they are defeating them over there in Gaza doesn't mean the Jews are going to do anything about the ones in America and Europe. The whole purpose of this war is for them to make Muslims pissed off so they take out their anger on the people in Europe and America while the Jews sit back and laugh at a population of people they would love to disarm so they can't fight back like the assholes that they are.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

October 18th, 2023, 7:45 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 4:16 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
You're the one that stupid cheering on a bunch of assholes who are still guilty of war crimes just like the very people they are fighting. We'll see how tough you are when those Muslims are moved into your neck of the woods by the very garbage people you are supporting. This entire war has created idiots on both sides that don't know jack shit about Muslims or Israel. Yet it's just an excuse just like the Russian Vs Ukraine war for people to have something to do with their miserable boring lives. I could care less about Israel or the Muslims, they have both equally done terrible shit to people. Just because they are defeating them over there in Gaza doesn't mean the Jews are going to do anything about the ones in America and Europe. The whole purpose of this war is for them to make Muslims pissed off so they take out their anger on the people in Europe and America while the Jews sit back and laugh at a population of people they would love to disarm so they can't fight back like the assholes that they are.
most israelis are not elite tzaddikim or even religious.I don't care about jewish people,but it's funny to see islamic ass being whooped.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Israel should be labelled a terrorist state in my opinion! They are starving and blowing up innocent people in Gaza. They have gone too far. Maybe we should be sending military aid to Palestine to remove the Israeli threat. What absolute hook nosed wankers!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 4:15 am
Israel should be labelled a terrorist state in my opinion! They are starving and blowing up innocent people in Gaza. They have gone too far. Maybe we should be sending military aid to Palestine to remove the Israeli threat. What absolute hook nosed wankers!
I agree, Israeli's are bastards. What's funny is how similar they are to Arabs in general. I mean Palestinians weren't welcomed by any other Arab nations, either. They've been kicked out and mistreated wherever they go, kind of like gypsies; an unwanted, wandering people without a home. Jews and Middle-Eastern muslims are very similar in that they're all tribal cunts who hate whoever isn't them with a burning passion. I used to get worked up about the injustice that befalls the Palestinians... but it's just like with the Kurds, the Tibetans, the Uyghurs... nobody cares. People care for a bit, but they have the attention span of goldfishes, in general, so after a few weeks or months, people stop caring and move on to the next subject to be outraged about. And nothing ever changes, sadly.

Also note that as awful Israel is to Palestinians, it's every bit as awful to just about anyone. Like when African Jews migrated to Israel and the Israeli government secretly sterilized them against their consent or knowledge:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 68800.html
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 4:44 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 4:15 am
I agree, Israeli's are bastards. What's funny is how similar they are to Arabs in general. I mean Palestinians weren't welcomed by any other Arab nations, either. They've been kicked out and mistreated wherever they go, kind of like gypsies; an unwanted, wandering people without a home. Jews and Middle-Eastern muslims are very similar in that they're all tribal cunts who hate whoever isn't them with a burning passion. I used to get worked up about the injustice that befalls the Palestinians... but it's just like with the Kurds, the Tibetans, the Uyghurs... nobody cares. People care for a bit, but they have the attention span of goldfishes, in general, so after a few weeks or months, people stop caring and move on to the next subject to be outraged about. And nothing ever changes, sadly.

Also note that as awful Israel is to Palestinians, it's every bit as awful to just about anyone. Like when African Jews migrated to Israel and the Israeli government secretly sterilized them against their consent or knowledge:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 68800.html
Yet they are flooding into all these pathetic white countries because White nations are full of soft weak ass leaders.
You already have France coming up with Bills that forbid people from criticizing the Jews. It's this kind of stuff that makes me hate them even more and why they get away with doing so much in this world. Assholes who care more about money will defend these POS scumbags. The French should overthrow their GOV. Europeans everywhere are failures, they put up with so much shit from their garbage government, sort of like what people are currently doing here in the U.S. but will the U.S.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

GO PASLESTINE GO!!!

:evil: Palestine is not bankrupting America to promote Global-Homo.
:evil: Palestine is not doing everything they can to chop the Dicks and/or breasts off of your kids (Trans Rights are Human Rights)
:evil: Palestine is not funding Feminism and the Destruction of the American Family(and/or Whatever the families of whatever countries they control)
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Jonny Law wrote:
November 5th, 2023, 12:53 pm
GO PASLESTINE GO!!!

:evil: Palestine is not bankrupting America to promote Global-Homo.
:evil: Palestine is not doing everything they can to chop the Dicks and/or breasts off of your kids (Trans Rights are Human Rights)
:evil: Palestine is not funding Feminism and the Destruction of the American Family(and/or Whatever the families of whatever countries they control)
And my question is, why is it allowed? If people are aware that Jews are doing all of this, why are they allowed to get away with it? The problem is weak people not doing shit about them. They have so much power over all these different countries, and regardless of what they do to any of them. I don't see a single leader saying they've had enough. If all of this shit is about money, then this is a very sad and pitiful world. If the Jews tried to bribe Vlad the Impaler like that back when he was around he would have had all of them impaled on a stake just for trying to take him for a fool. Conservatives bitch all the time about trans stuff, yet they are too stupid to realize who is even behind it.