Israel or Palestine

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.

Israel or Palestine

Israel
43%
Palestine
57%
Neither
No votes

Total votes: 14
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Israel or Palestine

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I just wish that Conservatives would see that the Jews are f***ing over the West and Europe. Why they feel this unrelentless desire to serve these people is disgusting, pathethic, and irritating. What's even more funny is that Leftist hate Jews and that makes them angry because they are only successful at convincing Conservatives to cuck for them but not the left that openly expressed they hated them.
Now their reasons for hating them is unknown to me. What I do know is that the best countries in the world is ruined because of these assholes.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Israel is a corrupt nation of war criminals, and Netanyahu is basically a combination of all the worst traits of Putin and Zelensky wrapped into one demonic human-shaped entity... but Palestinians are the gypsies of the Middle-East, and like the gypsies of Europe, they're thieving, corrupt, dishonest, prone to crime and violence and rather useless, animalistic and rightfully unwelcome in most Arab countries.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 3:48 am
Israel is a corrupt nation of war criminals, and Netanyahu is basically a combination of all the worst traits of Putin and Zelensky wrapped into one demonic human-shaped entity... but Palestinians are the gypsies of the Middle-East, and like the gypsies of Europe, they're thieving, corrupt, dishonest, prone to crime and violence and rather useless, animalistic and rightfully unwelcome in most Arab countries.
Yet for some f***ing goddamn reason we have a bunch of them over here protesting. They were in New York protesting waving their flags. I f***ing hate the U.S. the country is unsafe as hell and we're expected to just deal with it because the people pushing for these issues want us to be terrified of living in our own f***ing country.

I feel even more unsafe than ever because of all these people over here, and then the open border bullshit. The thing about people in Red States is that they have all the guns and they can do something to fix the problems in this country if they had a revolution. They fear the consequences of trying to take back their country. I almost wish I was alive during the French Revolution, people back then fought back....Today these so called "patriots" expect Trump to fight their battles, and they're all Pro-Jew dick suckers. I'm assuming the reason no one has tried to pull a terror attack is because they are aware that if they do it today, pissed off Gun owners might hunt them down. But I don't think Conservatives are nearly as "badass" as they think they are. Instead they rather wait for one of their own towns to get attacked before they take action, as long as nothing happens in their rural part of town they could care less if people elsewhere in America get hurt by terrorism.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 4:38 am
I feel even more unsafe than ever because of all these people over here, and then the open border bullshit. The thing about people in Red States is that they have all the guns and they can do something to fix the problems in this country if they had a revolution. They fear the consequences of trying to take back their country. I almost wish I was alive during the French Revolution, people back then fought back....Today these so called "patriots" expect Trump to fight their battles, and they're all Pro-Jew dick suckers. I'm assuming the reason no one has tried to pull a terror attack is because they are aware that if they do it today, pissed off Gun owners might hunt them down. But I don't think Conservatives are nearly as "badass" as they think they are. Instead they rather wait for one of their own towns to get attacked before they take action, as long as nothing happens in their rural part of town they could care less if people elsewhere in America get hurt by terrorism.
Protests are useless, at this point. People just have to accept the fact that the Jews won. Because, they have. Israel was about to buddy-buddy up with Saudi Arabia, the new generation of Arab leaders don't even hate Israel anymore, only Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Ayatollahs hate Israel. It's a done deal, Palestine is done for and this is their last hurrah. All these gay little protests won't change shit. People can suck Jew ass, or hate Jew ass, doesn't make a difference. It's just people being naive and believing their emotions about something make a difference; that's an illusion, of course.

It's a done deal. It'll be bloody but the Jews will win. Money always wins. It rules the world and it always has. It owns Hollywood, the banks, the military industrial complex. All the Russian oligarchs are Jews too, as are the Ukrainian ones and the higher-ups pulling the strings in Brussels... all parts of the world that MATTER, love the Jews or are in bed with them.

It's over.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

There is a glimmer of hope. People seem to be waking up. Alex Jones has been lately going really critical of Israel. And there is alot of stuff on Twitter since Elon Musk took over. The Zionists are doing their best to shut down free speech, but people are fighting back. But, in America you have millions of evangalical christians who have swallowed the gaselighting magic and will support the architects of their own destruction, because they are stupid.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 6:30 am
There is a glimmer of hope. People seem to be waking up. Alex Jones has been lately going really critical of Israel. And there is alot of stuff on Twitter since Elon Musk took over. The Zionists are doing their best to shut down free speech, but people are fighting back. But, in America you have millions of evangalical christians who have swallowed the gaselighting magic and will support the architects of their own destruction, because they are stupid.
Strongly agree, this is why I hate Evangalical Christians. But Alex Jones seems to be going through some legal issues lately. Not to mention he gets called a Conspiracy theorist a lot it seems.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on October 17th, 2023, 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 4:50 am
Protests are useless, at this point. People just have to accept the fact that the Jews won. Because, they have. Israel was about to buddy-buddy up with Saudi Arabia, the new generation of Arab leaders don't even hate Israel anymore, only Hezbollah in Lebanon and the Ayatollahs hate Israel. It's a done deal, Palestine is done for and this is their last hurrah. All these gay little protests won't change shit. People can suck Jew ass, or hate Jew ass, doesn't make a difference. It's just people being naive and believing their emotions about something make a difference; that's an illusion, of course.

It's a done deal. It'll be bloody but the Jews will win. Money always wins. It rules the world and it always has. It owns Hollywood, the banks, the military industrial complex. All the Russian oligarchs are Jews too, as are the Ukrainian ones and the higher-ups pulling the strings in Brussels... all parts of the world that MATTER, love the Jews or are in bed with them.

It's over.
They only "Won' Because society is weak trash. All they have to do is bitch that someone is antisemitism like that one guy was doing because Leftist admitted they hated Jews. If they own everything, then why do they spend so much time bitching and complaining about those of us who are against them? You would think if they "won" they would just ignore anything people say about them. And Hollywood is shit, it's also failing. It is sad that anyone can be bought off with money, I've seen how easy it is for these people to manipulate anyone they wanted. I don't know, I find pro-Jew people f***ing ignorant and deserve whatever they got coming to them. That's why I don't even trust Trust Trump, Republicans or Democrats even though Democrats get accused of disliking the Jews seeing how this guy right here was bitching about University students disliking Israel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvsHmwumxC4
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I support Israel overall but they have blown the operation.

The Palestinians and Hamas are absolutely insane. How could they think they could kill 1500+ Israelis and there would be no consequences? I think Wagner or putin put them up to it.

Israel has failed in withholding food and water to the Gaza strip. What about the children and babies? This is a war crime. Also bombing apartment buildings. There are innocent families there.

They keep delaying the land invasion. They need to kill every Hamas terrorist and the Palestinians that support them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 9:59 am
I support Israel overall but they have blown the operation.

The Palestinians and Hamas are absolutely insane. How could they think they could kill 1500+ Israelis and there would be no consequences? I think Wagner or putin put them up to it.

Israel has failed in withholding food and water to the Gaza strip. What about the children and babies? This is a war crime. Also bombing apartment buildings. There are innocent families there.

They keep delaying the land invasion. They need to kill every Hamas terrorist and the Palestinians that support them.
You Support Israel because you are an idiot just like everyone else. You shouldn't be supporting the war at all you f***ing fool. Who the hell do you think created Hamas? Everything they did is just so they can flood Europe and America with more of these people. Europe is already suffering from terror attacks because of these jew cockroaches. Russia also had nothing to do with this war what so ever.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 4:50 am

It's over.
But if it is all over, why are they still so paranoid and trying to shut down even small time dissenters? Maybe they know something we don't.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

MrPeabody wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 2:01 pm
But if it is all over, why are they still so paranoid and trying to shut down even small time dissenters? Maybe they know something we don't.
Old habits die hard, I suppose. Some find power rather intoxicating, and take genuine pleasure in stamping out any dissent they can find, the way a man without worldly power may enjoy squishing a bug.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

October 17th, 2023, 12:34 pm
You Support Israel because you are an idiot just like everyone else. You shouldn't be supporting the war at all you f***ing fool. Who the hell do you think created Hamas? Everything they did is just so they can flood Europe and America with more of these people. Europe is already suffering from terror attacks because of these jew cockroaches. Russia also had nothing to do with this war what so ever.
I am not supporting the war. I want the war to end. But Israel has to do what it has to do to protect itself from these Philistine cockroaches. I think the best solution is to carpet bomb the Gaza strip to oblivion. After that other Philistine territories such as Lebanon and Iran.

After that nuke Russia. The big cities - Moscow, St. Petersburg, etc.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 4:04 pm
I am not supporting the war. I want the war to end. But Israel has to do what it has to do to protect itself from these Philistine cockroaches. I think the best solution is to carpet bomb the Gaza strip to oblivion. After that other Philistine territories such as Lebanon and Iran.

I think if we nuked Russia that would be game over. Before the nukes hit Russia would retaliate, this would provoke other countries to get involved and we'd have a global extinction kind of event.

You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
October 17th, 2023, 4:04 pm

Yeah use Nukes, do you realize how stupid that sounds? America isn't the only country with Nuclear weapons anymore. And if the U.S. tried to hit Russia with one. Putin would retaliate. Nuclear war is stupid and I even joined some groups that are working toward dismantling them. Regardless if people believe it will be effective or not. I rather not live in a world where some idiot ass decides to use such a weapon. Not only is it reckless, not a single side would win such a war. Everyone would lose. What Israel needs to do is stop creating BS wars in the first f***ing place so they can find an excuse to drag us into it and fight the war for them. f**k Israel, and f**k Hamas too. I don't support this war or any side. Just like I wasn't rooting for Russia or Ukraine. But I at least understand why Putin went after Ukraine. They were building missiles near his territory and he didn't want this. The problem is that the U.S. is Pro-War and I'm just real sick and tired of it. If I knew of a better country to move to where it wasn't being invaded by Islam and shit, I would go there and stay. America is a conflict starting ass of a country if I ever seen one, and I'm sick of the Jew cucking as well.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Anybody who cannot see through this charade by now has a shit sandwich tucked between their ears, who originally set Israel up explains EVERYTHING right from the get go.
Time to Hide!