What is the end goal?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: What is the end goal?

Post by WilliamSmith »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
God, roll this f-ing monstrosity Soros onto the "bring out your dead" wagon already, but this is funny:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tsar wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 1:46 am
About Hitler not liking Africans, I think that's only a partial truth. Sure, he didn't want them in Europe, but I think they would have been fine in Africa.
I am not African nor Black. I know you are American therefore the probability is very, very great for you believing in the Jim Crow "one-drop rule" malarkey. I'm not disregarding my German, Irish, and AmeroIndian via proxy of Brazil side of me to claim the 55-percent "Blackness" that I am as 100 percent. :shock: & no, one cannot say that because I have over 50 percent Black that you can round it up to the nearest integer; it's not math, it's race-based admixture makeup.

I'm not White hence why Hitler would have done to me what I said he would have done, not because you think I'm African, @Tsar. :idea:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 3:50 am
Tsar wrote:
About Hitler not liking Africans, I think that's only a partial truth. Sure, he didn't want them in Europe, but I think they would have been fine in Africa.
I am not African nor Black. I know you are American therefore the probability is very, very great for you believing in the Jim Crow "one-drop rule" malarkey. I'm not disregarding my German, Irish, and AmeroIndian via proxy of Brazil side of me to claim the 55-percent "Blackness" that I am as 100 percent. :shock: & no, one cannot say that because I have over 50 percent Black that you can round it up to the nearest integer; it's not math, it's race-based admixture makeup.

I'm not White hence why Hitler would have done to me what I said he would have done, not because you think I'm African, @Tsar. :idea:
I didn't say that I believed in Jim Crow. I was mainly going by alternative sources I read online about the point of view of their leadership and giving their perspective.

I was saying the moment more than 5%-10% of a nation because immigrants or outsiders is when it begins to destabilize and lose social cohesion.

I don't think the official story narrative is true about the war.

Consider the Ukraine Conflict and all the disinformation by the Anglo-Saxon nations and Western nations. How can anyone really believe the narrative of history when we already have perfect examples of the official narratives not being true?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tsar wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 4:14 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 3:50 am
Tsar wrote:

I didn't say that I believed in Jim Crow. I was mainly going by alternative sources I read online about the point of view of their leadership and giving their perspective.

I was saying the moment more than 5%-10% of a nation because immigrants or outsiders is when it begins to destabilize and lose social cohesion.

I don't think the official story narrative is true about the war.

Consider the Ukraine Conflict and all the disinformation by the Anglo-Saxon nations and Western nations. How can anyone really believe the narrative of history when we already have perfect examples of the official narratives not being true?
Listen to Coach RP bka Gonzalo Lira (II). He gives the skinny on the UKR-RUS conflict. I think he had been captured a 2nd time. IDK. BTW thank you for your response; it's much appreciated. ;-)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

About the only reason to keep a bunch of docile ugly freaks rubbing their genitals (if any) on each other and eating soy and powdered crickets alive in pens would be to harvest them for some kind of drug or medicine. I can't imagine they would be terribly productive and would probably be toxic to eat.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The more I think about it the more it seems obvious the idea is to farm people for some medical reason. Is there any speculation on this?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 2:41 pm
It appears that the new world order people want the population to consist of desexed, deracinated ugly freaks living in pods, constantly performing masturbatory acts on each other and being fed cheap carbohydrates with bugs for protein. The question is - to what end? What is the point of such people?
I've told you a million times, the point is power for the sake of it. You don't understand it because you've never had anything resembling power, but it is addictive. With enough of it, the world basically bends to your will. An endless supply of any glorious or profane thing you could ask for requires that you harvest the resources and desperation of those beneath you. The more of them you are elevated above, the more powerful you feel, and the more of them you have to exploit. Much as many people have an endless desire for money, so too is the desire for power often endless.
Last edited by HouseMD on August 8th, 2022, 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
August 8th, 2022, 5:23 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 2:41 pm
It appears that the new world order people want the population to consist of desexed, deracinated ugly freaks living in pods, constantly performing masturbatory acts on each other and being fed cheap carbohydrates with bugs for protein. The question is - to what end? What is the point of such people?
I've told you a million times, the point is power for the sake of it. You don't understand it because you've never had anything resembling power, but it is addictive. With enough of it, the world basically bends to your will. An endless supply of any glorious or profane thing you could ask for requires that you harvest the resources and desperation of those beneath you. The more of them you are elevated above, the more powerful you feel, and the more of them you have to exploit. Much as many people have an endless desire for money, so too is the desire for power is often endless.
This is why the 1792 coinage act states anybody counterfeiting or debasing a currency is to be put to death.
Time to Hide!