Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Kanye West banned for naming the Jew

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
November 8th, 2022, 3:53 pm
If the Jews had any sense they would stop attacking blacks, but it seems they just can't help themselves. The next target of the Jews is likely to be Candace Owens - every white boomer's favorite negress. Candace is a grifter cynically playing the prettyish black female conservative card, so it is in a sense good that she will be taken down, but here she is doing the right thing, so kind of unfortunate in that sense. With any luck her takedown will wake up more blacks and boomers to the Jewish menace.
I think you are wrong, Democrats attack them all the time and they STILL vote for Democrats. Democrats also destroyed all the cities they inhabit and again, vote for these shitty Assholes. Not saying Republicans are any better because they did f**k up by approving that bill for Ukraine and sometimes they secretly agree with the garbage the Democrats do.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

A co-worker of mine today literally came in saying "you know Kanye doesn't like what these elite jews are doing."

I think JQ consciousness is increasing.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I suppose everyone saw house negro Dave Chapelle doing limited handout damage control for the Jews.

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Another day, another nigga getting uppity and talking sassy to massa:
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/kanye-was-r ... x-was-jew/
Dem darkies just don't know dey place anymore. Dey getting sassy as can be, trying to leave the plantations, uh-huh.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kenye continues to do great and even showed up Trump for the cuck that he is.

https://dailystormer.in/ye-talks-about- ... ith-trump/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I haven't watched Kanye's Alex Jones interview yet, but it sounds like he is saying all the right things. Will this go down in history as the beginning of the end for grabbler supremacy?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Kanye West is awesome, I don't know if he's going to get subverted and taken out and wonder about the mask-wearing thing on the Jones interview, but I believe he really did his best, and hope he still is going to win this fight: He called out the satanic jews, outed his jew "trainer" Harley Pasternak for telling him if he didn't stop naming the jews then they'd drug him out of his mind into "zombieland" and that "playtime with his kids wouldn't be the same," then his satanic jew lawyer who was supposedly on HIS side Bob Cohen tells him if he doesn't stop naming the jews he'll lose custody of his own children, but Kanye keeps naming the jews anyway. And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

I haven't had time to watch that whole interview but here is a good writeup on the Jones interview:
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/ye-and-nick ... no-brakes/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems that Scott Adams (the Dilbert guy) has come out in favour of Kenye. While nothing Adams says should in and of itself be taken seriously because of his support for the covaids bullshit and other nonsense, this could be significant in that it may indicate some cuckservatives are turning on their masters.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 8:51 am
It seems that Scott Adams (the Dilbert guy) has come out in favour of Kenye. While nothing Adams says should in and of itself be taken seriously because of his support for the covaids bullshit and other nonsense, this could be significant in that it may indicate some cuckservatives are turning on their masters.
A more generous way of putting that might have been something along the lines of "some cuckservatives are gradually dehypnotizing themselves, and/or growing a pair for the first time in their lives," but yes, otherwise I agree.
This is one of many examples of the extremely generous gift Kanye has given all us Goyim (not to mention the comparatively tiny # of honest jews who don't want to go along with the Talmudist/Zionist/bolshevik BS) by basically sacrificing himself and having the jew mafia and establishment gun for him just so he could get the truth out there about what they've done to him and other people he knows + what he knows about what they do to everyone.

Article on the above with links to clips of Scott Adams
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/scott-adams ... k-fuentes/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 8:53 pm
Cornfed wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 8:51 am
A more generous way of putting that might have been something along the lines of "some cuckservatives are gradually dehypnotizing themselves, and/or growing a pair for the first time in their lives," but yes, otherwise I agree.
This is one of many examples of the extremely generous gift Kanye has given all us Goyim (not to mention the comparatively tiny # of honest jews who don't want to go along with the Talmudist/Zionist/bolshevik BS) by basically sacrificing himself and having the jew mafia and establishment gun for him just so he could get the truth out there about what they've done to him and other people he knows + what he knows about what they do to everyone.

Article on the above with links to clips of Scott Adams
https://www.unz.com/aanglin/scott-adams ... k-fuentes/
And on AmericanThinker you always have these cuckservative mfers defending Jews and getting upset at people for being against them or blaming them for anything. They especially accuse blacks of being the hardest Jew Haters who hate gays, hate this, hate that. I never realized that cuckservative whites defended so much of the shit on the left until I started reading some of the comments on those articles on AmericanThinker.com
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

As others have suggested, what should happen now is for Putin to invite Kanye and Fuentes over to talk about peace in Ukraine and then give them Paul Whelan to take back with them for free. Hopefully this option will be presented to Putin. That would be so awesome.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 7:44 am
As others have suggested, what should happen now is for Putin to invite Kanye and Fuentes over to talk about peace in Ukraine and then give them Paul Whelan to take back with them for free. Hopefully this option will be presented to Putin. That would be so awesome.
If I remember correctly, unauthorized diplomacy by US citizens is a serious crime.

Edit:

Yes, it's called the Logan Act.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

https://www.thoughtco.com/logan-act-4178324
Last edited by Tsar on December 13th, 2022, 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 7:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
If I remember correctly, unauthorized diplomacy by US citizens is a serious crime.
Eh, plenty of people have gone and met with foreign leaders. Dennis Rodman, Tulsi, Steven Segal etc.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The Logan Act
The text of the law is as follows:

"Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

"This section shall not abridge the right of a citizen to apply, himself or his agent, to any foreign government or the agents thereof for redress of any injury which he may have sustained from such government or any of its agents or subjects."

https://www.thoughtco.com/logan-act-4178324
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 8:02 am
Tsar wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 7:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
Eh, plenty of people have gone and met with foreign leaders. Dennis Rodman, Tulsi, Steven Segal etc.
@Cornfed Yes, but for influential people who became enemies of the American Regime and Zionists/Talmudists, it would be an excuse to use an archaic, rarely enforced law to remove political opponents.