Is Jordan Peterson Standing Up For Truth & Men's Rights? Or Is He Just Controlled Opposition?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Is Jordan Peterson Standing Up For Truth & Men's Rights? Or Is He Just Controlled Opposition?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Okay guys so this thread is inspired by some recent conversations between myself and @Lucas88 and also the bit in the shoutbox between @kangarunner and @Mew6ix. Is Jordan Peterson standing up for men's rights? Or is he just another government shill and controlled opposition?

Personally, I like Jordan Peterson. I agree with many of the things he says about feminism and the trans agenda! He stands up against these rising forms of oppression against men and he puts a lot of these feminazis in their place when it comes to debate.

He's become known as the Incel King by his enemies (One woman even wrote some book about this) and a lot of incels and badly done to men look up to him as a voice speaking out on their behalf and let's face it, men need one today. Especially straight white men, who are constantly being pushed to the fringes and treat like shit by women.

In a divorce settlement the woman always gets the house, the kids, the dog and the car and the man gets f***ed and left with f**k all when he's dedicated most of his life working towards building a life and financially supporting these things.

So what do the rest of you think? Should Jordan Peterson be taken seriously? Or is he just a shill or a gatekeeper? What is the reason for your thoughts?

Here are a couple of videos of him talking about feminism, toxic masculinity (something @CaptainSkelebob talked about in one of his threads) and men's rights etc

You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Jordan Peterson Standing Up For Truth & Men's Rights? Or Is He Just Controlled Opposition?

Post by kangarunner »

He's an elite who gamed the system and is now profiting $$$......

By the way, I've never seen Jordan Peterson smile or laugh genuinely. He doesn't look too happy.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Is Jordan Peterson Standing Up For Truth & Men's Rights? Or Is He Just Controlled Opposition?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

kangarunner wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 8:46 am
He's an elite who gamed the system and is now profiting $$$......

By the way, I've never seen Jordan Peterson smile or laugh genuinely. He doesn't look too happy.
Lucas88 thinks he's just controlled opposition and a puppet of the elites. I like some things he says regardless and think it's good that someone is speaking out for men who are struggling in society today. As for my own opinion I am still not sure what I think of him. I still listen to some of his debates from time to time.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 8:53 am
Lucas88 thinks he's just controlled opposition and a puppet of the elites. I like some things he says regardless and think it's good that someone is speaking out for men who are struggling in society today. As for my own opinion I am still not sure what I think of him. I still listen to some of his debates from time to time.
One concept he came up with that is indeed 100% is the dominance hierarchy and how one's place in it affects their psychology. I haven't read his 12 rules of Life book.....
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Roosh V is the real deal.

Jordan Cuckerstein is there to placate angry incels from overthrowing and violently attacking the elites and government. Thus, clean your room and take that anti-depressant pill lectures from a false idol.

Roosh V barely had a few grand in his name, yet the Toronto and Montreal elites went batshit crazy for his speeches. I was hired as private security for Roosh while he was in Canada, and his events did not have more than fifty men who attended.

The CBC Canadian media, funded with billions of dollars in taxpayer's monies, defamed Roosh and tried to sic a violent mob on him.

Jordan Cuckerstein is still receiving donations and he isn't banned from banks and merchants like Roosh V.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Jordan Peterson is undoubtedly controlled opposition. He's just a shabbos goy who tells us that the Jews have the power because they are so much smarter than everyone else and that their influence is even a blessing for us all, urges Christians and Muslims to accept Israel as a friend, promotes Noahide laws for the Gentiles, and strongly denounces any form of anti-Semitism/anti-Judaism. He's nothing more than a Torah shill.

Check out this video:

The other heavily promoted and heroized conservative commentators are also equally controlled opposition just like JP. None of them are willing to call out the Jews in any meaningful way. They are just heroes of gullible fools.

Matt Walsh, for example, makes a useless documentary concerning "What is a woman?" as though it were a serious topic of discussion and thereby indirectly entertains the gender constructivist view and gets everybody distracted with a manufactured discussion about such nonsense but then totally gets indignant when asked about the JQ and makes out that it's not even a legitimate question. He's just another grifter and gatekeeper. That's why he is now being promoted in the media.

That ridiculous closet homo Nick Fuentes is the same. He is "bold" enough to talk about Jewish power but at the same time fanatically promotes Catholicism which for almost a century now has recognized the Jews as the chosen people and regards Catholic believers as "spiritual Semites" (so he's not even a true anti-Semite), is associated with fervent Christian Zionists like fellow kosher grifter Alex Jones, and makes stupid statements such as "having sex with women is gay". It's obvious that these people are just controlled opposition put there to promote the kosher Jewdeo worldview and make the political right look as idiotic as possible. Most if not all of these people are complete frauds.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Lucas88 nice info you and others posted here to shoot down this asshole Jordan Peterson, I'm not even going to get into it much...

But here I go acting like fschmidt:
Cuckservatives like this blubbering effeminate buffoon and that other cuckservative motherf***er erm, ummm, ahh (I'm trying to remember his name).... Amren, ah yeah JARED TAYLOR, are not worth my time, since they're "complete morons who deserve to be executed..." well, no, I don't actually feel that way.... but they are a couple cucks crawling to the jews and wasting our time.
I won't even waste anymore words on that blubbering pompous effeminate asshole Peterson, but Jared Taylor wastes all his time blaming black people for everything but not naming who was the #1 "ethnicity" involved in the "Black African Holocaust" of enslaving huge numbers of black Africans and brutally killing and abusing them, all while inundating them into the Caribbean and North America. Then after the British and other abolitionists (not the satanic jews!) abolished slavery (which ruined a lot of dirty jewish plantation owners, by the way, a lot of whom then started slave-trading black Africans in the Caribbean illegally after slavery was officially abolished), the jews undermined the blacks own promising early developing economy in the late 1800s, and then manipulated us all into turning us all against each other.

Side note after my blasting Jared Taylor and other "house whiteys" for the jews:
"White advocacy" as he calls it, is not the problem I'm objecting to, it is the fact he is the zillionth cuckservative who doesn't have the balls to talk about jews when any one who is even remotely honest knows that they are the problem. The problem is these two assholes are being "house whitey" for the satanic jews, just like fuckheads like that stupid dumbass Lebron James is being "house Negro" for the satanic jews and trying to keep people from hearing what Farrakhan has been saying all along.

As for "White advocacy," I have no problem with that if they leave the rest of us alone, and David Duke (who the jews demonize nearly as much as Farrakhan) is OK as far as I know, because Duke is not trying to hurt the rest of us, regardless of if he might think "European Americans" have more IQ points of WTF-ever. (And I said "us" meaning those of us with black girlfriends or wives and half-black kids, or the full blooded blacks, who aren't the ones who caused all this mess.)
And for proof about how Duke isn't as bad as the "house whites" like Peterson and Taylor, check out the awesome interviews with Tommy Sotomayor and the legendary Patricia Macallister where they talk with Duke, they were awesome.
I'll post them in my thread over here soon: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=46119&start=15
:D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
November 1st, 2022, 12:51 am
@Lucas88 nice info you and others posted here to shoot down this asshole Jordan Peterson, I'm not even going to get into it much...

But here I go acting like fschmidt:
Cuckservatives like this blubbering effeminate buffoon and that other cuckservative motherf***er erm, ummm, ahh (I'm trying to remember his name).... Amren, ah yeah JARED TAYLOR, are not worth my time, since they're "complete morons who deserve to be executed..." well, no, I don't actually feel that way.... but they are a couple cucks crawling to the jews and wasting our time.
I won't even waste anymore words on that blubbering pompous effeminate asshole Peterson, but Jared Taylor wastes all his time blaming black people for everything but not naming who was the #1 "ethnicity" involved in the "Black African Holocaust" of enslaving huge numbers of black Africans and brutally killing and abusing them, all while inundating them into the Caribbean and North America. Then after the British and other abolitionists (not the satanic jews!) abolished slavery (which ruined a lot of dirty jewish plantation owners, by the way, a lot of whom then started slave-trading black Africans in the Caribbean illegally after slavery was officially abolished), the jews undermined the blacks own promising early developing economy in the late 1800s, and then manipulated us all into turning us all against each other.

What do you have against Jordan Peterson? I don't agree with him on everything. He's very intelligent and articulate and seems to know the psychological research on personality well. He also boldly fights against the 'woke' far left ideology and so I see him as a positive force in western society on that front. I don't think he has much expertise on some spiritual things he lectures on, and I think the Yungian approach to a lot of these matters probably generates a bunch of useless drivel.

Effeminate? I wouldn't say he is effeminate, but he's not particularly 'macho' either.

Do you have any evidence that Jews were bigger slave-owners than Anglo whites in the south? This appears to be a Jewish website, https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2021-06 ... 766f7c0000

and it admits that Jews in the South owned slaves at comparable rates to whites in the South. I don't get your Jewish conspiracy thing when it comes to slavery. There are a lot of Jews in Hollywood-- probably irreligious ones. There is a very liberal 'Reformed' Judaism, and some of them may be that, and some may even not be serious about that very liberal form of their religion. I hear Orthodox Jews tends to be conservative.

How many slave owners were of Welch descent, or had ancestors in London? Are the proportions of Jewish slave owners higher? Some of the Jews are from a culture of business owners. Judaism, as far as I know, does not forbid slavery, so they could have adapted to this aspect of southern business at the time without some big conspiracy theory take-over. Why would you make Jews out to be the root of the issue with the slave trade? Do you have evidence for that? One group of Africans would enslave another back then without Jews being there to do it. Unless you accept some of these so-called 'Hebrew Israelite' theories that all blacks are Jews.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 1:19 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Jordan Peterson is undoubtedly controlled opposition. He's just a shabbos goy who tells us that the Jews have the power because they are so much smarter than everyone else and that their influence is even a blessing for us all, urges Christians and Muslims to accept Israel as a friend, promotes Noahide laws for the Gentiles, and strongly denounces any form of anti-Semitism/anti-Judaism. He's nothing more than a Torah shill.

Check out this video:

The other heavily promoted and heroized conservative commentators are also equally controlled opposition just like JP. None of them are willing to call out the Jews in any meaningful way. They are just heroes of gullible fools.

Matt Walsh, for example, makes a useless documentary concerning "What is a woman?" as though it were a serious topic of discussion and thereby indirectly entertains the gender constructivist view and gets everybody distracted with a manufactured discussion about such nonsense but then totally gets indignant when asked about the JQ and makes out that it's not even a legitimate question. He's just another grifter and gatekeeper. That's why he is now being promoted in the media.

That ridiculous closet homo Nick Fuentes is the same. He is "bold" enough to talk about Jewish power but at the same time fanatically promotes Catholicism which for almost a century now has recognized the Jews as the chosen people and regards Catholic believers as "spiritual Semites" (so he's not even a true anti-Semite), is associated with fervent Christian Zionists like fellow kosher grifter Alex Jones, and makes stupid statements such as "having sex with women is gay". It's obvious that these people are just controlled opposition put there to promote the kosher Jewdeo worldview and make the political right look as idiotic as possible. Most if not all of these people are complete frauds.
I watched the video and it is obvious Jordan Peterson supports the Jews. But does this necessarily make him a shill? I know you, @WilliamSmith and @Mew6ix don't like him for various reasons, but I agree with @MrMan on some points as well.

He does offer some sensible opinions when it comes to feminism and free speech. Opinions which I agree with. He's become a voice for downtrodden and incel men who are constantly getting f***ed over by society. I wonder what someone who is black pill like @Mercer thinks to Jordan Peterson.

Personally, my opinion is more in alignment with @MarcosZeitola. I acknowledge some of the good points Jordan Peterson makes when dealing with some of these far left A-holes! But I don't fully trust him 100% either.

@Lucas88 why was the documentary "What Is A Woman" silly? I think it was pretty good. Matt Walsh identifies and exposes where the leftist conception of gender being fluid came from. He talks about John Money and Kinsey and exposes their pedophile tendencies and the agenda behind what they espouse. As well as that Matt Walsh also makes these leftist gender pronoun circus clowns look like f***ing idiots when they can't even define what it is they identify as. That was the point of the documentary: to point out how ridiculous this ideology is and to expose its shady roots.

Matt Walsh and Jordan Peterson might not speak out against the Jews, but that doesn't automatically imply they are co-conspirators or shills. A lot of people get caught up in the net of anti-Semitism, a lot of smart people fall for it as well. Plus if they speak out openly about the Jews it could ruin their career as well, so there's that to consider. They could well be shills though, who knows. Like @MarcosZeitola said, it is better to cherry pick the information they give and not glorify them too much or portray them as saints.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 5:01 am
I watched the video and it is obvious Jordan Peterson supports the Jews.
Exactly. No more discussion needed. Peterson doesn't just simply avoid naming the Jews for the preservation of his own reputation but rather actively supports them and promotes their agenda. At this point his shill status is obvious. Jordan is now bedfellows with that mainstream media nose-gremlin sheeny Ben Shapiro for fcuk sake!

Are you really going to give a free pass to a guy who openly praises Jewish power and even considers it a blessing while insinuating that any opposition to Jewish power is nothing more than our jealousy of a higher-IQ ethnic group, who condescendingly urges Christians and Muslims to support Israel, and who basically promotes the Jewish slave religion of Christianity as some kind of enlightened moral perspective throughout his work, just because he makes some valid criticisms of feminism and wokeism?

Those of us who don't have our heads lodged far up our asses understand that we the Gentiles are in a full-blown war against Jewish power for our own survival and independence. If we lose, the only thing that awaits us is total enslavement and/or destruction within the enemy's envisioned Messianic Age of Jewish world domination (i.e., worldwide Jewish communism). Given the gravity of the situation that we are facing - and I know that you have a formidable level of knowledge regarding the Jewish conspiracy -, you might be able to understand why some of us are not interested in entertaining the bullshit of anybody who defends Jewish power in any way or, worse yet, promotes it. Some of us actually care about the survival of the Gentile world, take a militant approach and are willing to fight against the enemy to the very end. We cannot respect anybody who is in bed with the enemy. Resistance against Jewish power is the issue of foremost importance right now and everything else is comparatively a distraction. Those who ignore this fact or who actively distract us from it are only enabling the enemy to continue to destroy us.

What people like Jordan Peterson do is simply attack the foot soldiers of the hidden social engineers but never the hidden social engineers themselves.

You might like some of Jordan Peterson's stuff but that doesn't mean that he's not a shill pushing an agenda for the elite. I find it funny how many anti-NWO conspiracy theorists accept that the media are heavily controlled by the (((cabal))) but then make excuses for anybody they happen to like even if that person snivelingly sucks up to the Jews. Well, not really funny. I just find it sad.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 5:01 am
@Lucas88 why was the documentary "What Is A Woman" silly? I think it was pretty good. Matt Walsh identifies and exposes where the leftist conception of gender being fluid came from. He talks about John Money and Kinsey and exposes their pedophile tendencies and the agenda behind what they espouse. As well as that Matt Walsh also makes these leftist gender pronoun circus clowns look like f***ing idiots when they can't even define what it is they identify as. That was the point of the documentary: to point out how ridiculous this ideology is and to expose its shady roots.
Because the whole topic is silly to anybody with high school level biology and the whole discussion is nothing more than a distraction from the real issues of the world. Matt Walsh is another example of those distraction artists. He even got indignant when somebody brought up the topic of the JQ implying that it's not even worthy of discussion. He's just another kosher cuckservative just like that pathetic, Jew-loving shabbos goy JP.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Exactly. No more discussion needed. Peterson doesn't just simply avoid naming the Jews for the preservation of his own reputation but rather actively supports them and promotes their agenda. At this point his shill status is obvious. Jordan is now bedfellows with that mainstream media nose-gremlin sheeny Ben Shapiro for fcuk sake!

Are you really going to give a free pass to a guy who openly praises Jewish power and even considers it a blessing while insinuating that any opposition to Jewish power is nothing more than our jealousy of a higher-IQ ethnic group, who condescendingly urges Christians and Muslims to support Israel, and who basically promotes the Jewish slave religion of Christianity as some kind of enlightened moral perspective throughout his work, just because he makes some valid criticisms of feminism and wokeism?

Those of us who don't have our heads lodged far up our asses understand that we the Gentiles are in a full-blown war against Jewish power for our own survival and independence. If we lose, the only thing that awaits us is total enslavement and/or destruction within the enemy's envisioned Messianic Age of Jewish world domination (i.e., worldwide Jewish communism). Given the gravity of the situation that we are facing - and I know that you have a formidable level of knowledge regarding the Jewish conspiracy -, you might be able to understand why some of us are not interested in entertaining the bullshit of anybody who defends Jewish power in any way or, worse yet, promotes it. Some of us actually care about the survival of the Gentile world, take a militant approach and are willing to fight against the enemy to the very end. We cannot respect anybody who is in bed with the enemy. Resistance against Jewish power is the issue of foremost importance right now and everything else is comparatively a distraction. Those who ignore this fact or who actively distract us from it are only enabling the enemy to continue to destroy us.

What people like Jordan Peterson do is simply attack the foot soldiers of the hidden social engineers but never the hidden social engineers themselves.

You might like some of Jordan Peterson's stuff but that doesn't mean that he's not a shill pushing an agenda for the elite. I find it funny how many anti-NWO conspiracy theorists accept that the media are heavily controlled by the (((cabal))) but then make excuses for anybody they happen to like even if that person snivelingly sucks up to the Jews. Well, not really funny. I just find it sad.
Yeah, I do like a lot of stuff he says about feminism and wokeism. I think it's good that he's saying things which are in alignment with logic and reason on this issue. It's also something he feels passionate about because in quite a few of his interviews he gets quite emotional when talking about these sorts of things.

Where would a lot of incels be without someone fighting their corner for them? They have no voice at all and are being driven further and further into bitterness and despair. I watched an interesting analysis of The Joker starring Jacqueline Phoenix. This analysis shows how society can degrade into a chaotic shitshow when men are pushed to the brink.

The analysis is 20 minutes long but for those who can't be arsed to watch it I will break it down quickly, The Joker identifies four stages in which western society will break down:

1. No Social Cohesion: When society is disconnected from each other and loneliness is the norm. This is shown in the first segment of the movie where Arthur is shown to be lonely and treated poorly by others.

2. Resentment: Arthur represents millions of lonely men who become resentful of the society they live in.

3. Social Unrest: When loneliness and resentment reach breaking point this is when cracks in society begin to show.

4. The Trigger: This is the one defining action that brings down the house of cards. Without spoiling the movie for those who haven’t seen it I can't go into detail about the Trigger. As an example the trigger for the BLM movement was the shit with George Floyd etc.

I know a revolution is favourable for those who oppose this system of clandestine slavery as I do, but a chaotic revolution, one of which I think the elites are pushing us towards, one without direction or leadership with the aggression of the people being directed in the right way will lead to greater levels of oppression. This is the justification the elites need to completely remove our freedom. "For our own good"

I do believe we need revolution. But not aimless anarchy. Uncoordinated anarchy can easily be defeated by the elites and their well coordinated police defences. What we actually need is an organised revolution with good leaders who take the fight right to the castle gates of these elite pigs! One where people stand in solidarity against a common enemy. At the moment we aren't there yet.

The question is whether this is indeed a goal of these ideological currents to drive people toward chaotic revolution and whether Jordan Peterson stands against that goal by standing up as a voice for those who have none. This is why he's gained so much respect from incel men in the last few years. He also opposed the bill passed in Canada which forces speech with regard to gender pronouns and all the rest of it. And free speech is something which should absolutely be fought for.

On the other hand, his support of Zionism does make it look likely that he's just a shill. And that his emergence as a voice for downtrodden incels is merely a role he's been cast to play in order to prevent the breakdown of society at the hands of incel men who have been labelled as "dangerous" (someone even made a thread about this in happierabroad somewhere) in this case the elite plan could be to isolate men just enough to make them weak and full of despair to the point of breaking (point 3 in the societal breakdown analysis as seen in The Joker) as well as fracture relationships and society in general so that when the Great Reset is implemented everyone will be too disjointed to stand uniformly against it. Indeed, such fracturing of social relationships in society and the promotion of individualistic solipsism means it is unlikely an organised revolution, the likes of which we envision and hope for, will become much harder to bring together.

I came across this video on Bitchute after doing some more research into Jordan Peterson with regard to his views on Zionism and I came across this video about a lecture he gave.

Jordan Peterson is former employee of the UN who helped draft globalist documents and legislation. He is also a shill for israel and zionism, while simultaneously dissuading young western men from getting into identity politics of their own - which at this current point in time is something that the west direly needs.
To add to that - he flat out refuses to touch the JQ honestly, if at all - and does not address the jewish problem. (JQ = Jewish Question. Jewish power/control and influence over western governments/media/finance, subversion of western nations and institutions etc)
He is a gatekeeper and a shill - 100% Kosher Controlled Opposition.
So you could well be right, where as before I had a more nuanced view of Jordan Peterson and a sort of admiration into the truths he was espousing in opposition to the gender ideology and feminist ideology, it would make sense to appoint him as a kind of gate keeper like you suggested. If men rally behind this guy who advocates for peace and acceptance of Zionism etc, they're not going to rally behind someone less known, who might have true aristocratic values who might want to take the fight right to the architects of this society themselves.
Because the whole topic is silly to anybody with high school level biology and the whole discussion is nothing more than a distraction from the real issues of the world. Matt Walsh is another example of those distraction artists. He even got indignant when somebody brought up the topic of the JQ implying that it's not even worthy of discussion. He's just another kosher cuckservative just like that pathetic, Jew-loving shabbos goy JP.
Yes I agree, that is why I went into the documentary with a playful attitude. I wanted to see these morons be made to look silly when Matt Walsh asks them to define the thing they identify as. But later I was infuriated when he started going into the roots of the ideology. Kinsey and that perverted cunt John Money who believed gender is just a social construct.

It's useful to have this information when fighting against this toxic ideological current. This is why I found some value in the documentary Matt Walsh made. Even if people like him and Jordan Peterson are shills, they still share some good information in alignment with truth. Which is why I agreed with @MarcosZeitola when he said they shouldn't be idolised or treated as saints.

The reclassification of gender and the dissemination of this ideology onto our kids has become a threat to their well-being. As a father I perceive the threat a lot more because my daughter is at risk of being influenced by these leftist psychopaths. So if Matt Walsh opposes this ideology and tries to raise awareness of it, then I support him regardless of whether or not he is a shill.

Is there any evidence to suggest he is a shill? Unlike Jordan Peterson who apparently was a former employee of the UN and helped draft globalist legislation, Matt Walsh seems to just be a right-wing family man who holds Christian values and refuses to speak badly of the Jews. Something that isn't surprising really since the shield of antisemitism fools so many people. It's become an effective smokescreen for the zionists to hide behind. Let me know your thoughts.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 2:25 am
I came across this video on Bitchute after doing some more research into Jordan Peterson with regard to his views on Zionism and I came across this video about a lecture he gave.

Jordan Peterson is former employee of the UN who helped draft globalist documents and legislation. He is also a shill for israel and zionism, while simultaneously dissuading young western men from getting into identity politics of their own - which at this current point in time is something that the west direly needs.
To add to that - he flat out refuses to touch the JQ honestly, if at all - and does not address the jewish problem. (JQ = Jewish Question. Jewish power/control and influence over western governments/media/finance, subversion of western nations and institutions etc)
He is a gatekeeper and a shill - 100% Kosher Controlled Opposition.
So you could well be right, where as before I had a more nuanced view of Jordan Peterson and a sort of admiration into the truths he was espousing in opposition to the gender ideology and feminist ideology, it would make sense to appoint him as a kind of gate keeper like you suggested. If men rally behind this guy who advocates for peace and acceptance of Zionism etc, they're not going to rally behind someone less known, who might have true aristocratic values who might want to take the fight right to the architects of this society themselves.
The information which you quoted above is right and I remember having a conversation with you about it a while ago. Jordan Peterson did indeed work for the UN and so he already had elite connections before his rise to fame. This is evidence that he was most likely a hired shill from the beginning and is simply playing an assigned role in a social engineering project. His role, like the above piece explains, is mostly to dissuade dissatisfied young men from rebelling against the system or joining radical political movements while persuading them to accept the kosher status quo. He has to offer something valuable in order to lure people in, so he legitimately criticizes feminism and the woke agenda, but that is just to sell us his own more subtle poison. Now he is bedfellows with other known Jewish media shills such as Ben Shapiro and is obviously promoting the Jewish agenda and shilling for Zionism. He is just kosher controlled opposition and that should be obvious to anyone who does even surface-level research into his character and work.

Some people claim that Peterson is standing up for incels and other disenfranchised men but what he is really doing is simply giving them a crutch to endure their own unfavorable circumstances. He's not offering any solution to the real problems of this world or advocating any kind of resistance against the (((New World Order))). Worse yet, he's purposely deflecting away from these things.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 2:25 am
Is there any evidence to suggest he is a shill? Unlike Jordan Peterson who apparently was a former employee of the UN and helped draft globalist legislation, Matt Walsh seems to just be a right-wing family man who holds Christian values and refuses to speak badly of the Jews. Something that isn't surprising really since the shield of antisemitism fools so many people. It's become an effective smokescreen for the zionists to hide behind. Let me know your thoughts.
I know much less about Matt Walsh and haven't looked into him too much, but the fact that he has recently become a media sensation means that he is most likely a shill too. Generally speaking, people don't become big unless they're being promoted by the elite for an agenda. All of the genuine people who dare to speak the truth are being kicked off YouTube and forced onto lesser-known platforms such as Bitchute. At this point I really wouldn't trust anybody who isn't fervently exposing the (((New World Order))) and denouncing Zionism. We're at war for the survival of our nations and civilization. If most people are too pvssy to even identify the enemy, then that really is a sad state of affairs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Peterson gets about $12M a month for his crap and the Jews don't even have to pay him. All they have to do is favour his stuff while banning everyone else and dickheads buy his books and donate money to him. Evil certainly pays.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is Jordan doing what he does best - shamelessly groveling to his Jewish paymasters.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

He's just a pseudointellectual grifter, nothing more