Japan is introducing Poland/Hungary esque marriage/family incentives...

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Japan is introducing Poland/Hungary esque marriage/family incentives...

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 24th, 2023, 3:36 pm
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 24th, 2023, 3:05 pm
@Outcast9428

Where did I say that society needs to be a "near perfect utopia" for people to have kids?
I am just saying that currently things are hard for most advanced Western and Eastern countries to keep their reproduction level on par with those of the developing ones.

Look, people in the pre-modern times had to have kids because infant mortality was high, more children meant more workers to tend the fields( The Agrarian Economy) and more people to fight in the army(They didn't have assault rifles and bombs back then, so they have to bolster their numbers to fight with swords and horseback).

People in Nigeria and the third world have kids because their women have limited education, have tribal patriarchal culture, not a big powerful overarching federal government, and contraceptives are not widely available or condoned. Plus they don't have feminism, affirmative action, women receiving same education as men, and a big government to support and subsidize all that.

You said that first world countries are wealthy but guess what? Most of the wealth goes to the top elite oligarchy or corporate owners who controls the government and the masses get the scraps. You have to remember that even if you make a decent salary, most of it goes to rent, taxes, insurances, car, and basic necessaries. There is little left for savings. In addition, there are too many educated women entering the work force and all they expect of their men is make more money then them. It's called hypergamy. Also too many women in the work force depresses the wages for everyone. Moreover, the court system always favors the women and the men gets totally ripped off in divorce settings even if he has a prenup. prenup is just toilet paper.

I am not saying don't marry and have kids. I am just saying don't marry and have kids especially IN AMERICA and other Western countries. They are going to rip your balls off. Still if you want to marry and have kids here in America, then I don't really care. It's your life, but I have warned you.
I feel like it’s cutting one’s nose off to spite their face. Things could be better but if you don’t marry and have kids… It’s over, your genetic line dies with you. Everything you stand for is gone. It’s a tragedy, almost as much of a tragedy as suicide itself is. I wish the circumstances were better but that’s why I try to give as much power to the Republicans as I can and hope they will undo this system. As for Japan, their system isn’t as broken as ours is. Most things still work, it just needs tweaking.
Duuude! How many times I have to tell you? I am getting out of America when I am saving up and I am going to marry a Snow Bunny Latina!
Even Winston Wu, got out of America and married Diane in the Philippines! I am not going to marry an American B*tch.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

January 24th, 2023, 4:06 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
January 24th, 2023, 3:36 pm
January 24th, 2023, 3:05 pm
@Outcast9428

Where did I say that society needs to be a "near perfect utopia" for people to have kids?
I am just saying that currently things are hard for most advanced Western and Eastern countries to keep their reproduction level on par with those of the developing ones.

Look, people in the pre-modern times had to have kids because infant mortality was high, more children meant more workers to tend the fields( The Agrarian Economy) and more people to fight in the army(They didn't have assault rifles and bombs back then, so they have to bolster their numbers to fight with swords and horseback).

People in Nigeria and the third world have kids because their women have limited education, have tribal patriarchal culture, not a big powerful overarching federal government, and contraceptives are not widely available or condoned. Plus they don't have feminism, affirmative action, women receiving same education as men, and a big government to support and subsidize all that.

You said that first world countries are wealthy but guess what? Most of the wealth goes to the top elite oligarchy or corporate owners who controls the government and the masses get the scraps. You have to remember that even if you make a decent salary, most of it goes to rent, taxes, insurances, car, and basic necessaries. There is little left for savings. In addition, there are too many educated women entering the work force and all they expect of their men is make more money then them. It's called hypergamy. Also too many women in the work force depresses the wages for everyone. Moreover, the court system always favors the women and the men gets totally ripped off in divorce settings even if he has a prenup. prenup is just toilet paper.

I am not saying don't marry and have kids. I am just saying don't marry and have kids especially IN AMERICA and other Western countries. They are going to rip your balls off. Still if you want to marry and have kids here in America, then I don't really care. It's your life, but I have warned you.
I feel like it’s cutting one’s nose off to spite their face. Things could be better but if you don’t marry and have kids… It’s over, your genetic line dies with you. Everything you stand for is gone. It’s a tragedy, almost as much of a tragedy as suicide itself is. I wish the circumstances were better but that’s why I try to give as much power to the Republicans as I can and hope they will undo this system. As for Japan, their system isn’t as broken as ours is. Most things still work, it just needs tweaking.
Duuude! How many times I have to tell you? I am getting out of America when I am saving up and I am going to marry a Snow Bunny Latina!
Even Winston Wu, got out of America and married Diane in the Philippines! I am not going to marry an American B*tch.
Ah that makes sense. For some reason I don’t remember that. That’s good. I wish you the best of luck on that.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 23rd, 2023, 10:37 pm
If Japan really wants to increase their birth rate though, they should combine this policy with a tax hike placed on people who remain unmarried.
@Yohan and @MarcosZeitola
Thoughts?
This is not such an easy question, you have to listen to arguments from various aspects.

1 -
Japan also has a gender gap, not so severe as China or India, but there are 105 young men facing 100 young women in their 20s to 40s, and if you believe many social investigations, interviews etc. you hear more or less the same result - about 25 percent of young men and 35 percent of young women are unwilling to marry and to create a family. 90 men facing about 75 women....

Only if you consider ALL Japanese people regardless their age there is no gender imbalance, so what to do?

Tax the unmarried people? If you ever visit any rural area or small island in Japan you will find only old couples and sometimes young men who take over the farm, fishing boat etc. from their parents. Young women - very few, children - many elementary schools in such regions closed down, no children at all...

How can a young man living there find a wife if he can prove there is no female of his age even living there? And you want to tax him for that?

2 -
To support creation of families also is facing some opposition - Japan is a small country on islands, of about 125 million people, much land is totally unfit for living (just mountains with steep forests, small island etc. and many will tell you, there are indeed too many people around and welcome a reduction of the population, of course followed by less income, but also with more space for living, lower rents....many Japanese feel 100 million people is just enough...

What to tell them?

3 -
At this moment in the major cities it is almost impossible to buy, even to rent housing which is fine for a family. Who pays the rent or the loan for the next 35 years - is your job and your income so safe? I am not so confident about that....

However such a situation is not unknown in other major cities worldwide, there is not so much difference between costs of housing in London, Singapore, Seoul, various cities in USA, Paris etc. etc...also in Germany....

To give some mothers (single mothers? with their boyfriends?) just a little money will not change anything...
Cash money will be used easily for cigarettes, alcohol, shopping useless things by mailorder, internet games...gambling like majong or pachinko..

Feminism is not so strong in Japan, compared with South Korea, where Korean men have to solve first legal issues if they want to bring a foreign woman for marriage to South Korea. -
Taiwan is also a strong importer of foreign women, it's not only about Japan...
and large countries like India and China report millions of women missing...

Japan is rather lenient in that question, Japan has no marriage licence system and no law against introduction by agencies of foreign women like in USA - it is easy to bring a foreign woman into Japan.

So really, what can a Japanese government really do about that? What should Japan really do?
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

A tax on unmarried women would be effective, but that's literally impossible in any country with women's suffrage. So it will be a bachelor tax on men only.

Between the feminist vote and the religious vote, a bachelor tax will be easy enough to pass. In fact, I expect it to start happening in some major countries this decade.

As for the effects, I think you'll end up with more Chads dropping out of the workforce and living off their girlfriends. More single women chasing married men. Single beta males will just have less money and I guess they'll have to go back to trying PUA or something.

I'm thinking from an American perspective here, but it seems at least on this issue, the US and Japan are similar.

It might sort of work as a way to push romantically unsuccessful men to leave the country, which would be a win for Happier Abroad I guess.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

peregrino wrote:
January 30th, 2023, 8:07 pm
A tax on unmarried women would be effective, but that's literally impossible in any country with women's suffrage. So it will be a bachelor tax on men only.
A tax which applies only to men or women is out of question. Impossible. No country worldwide I guess has such a regulation.

Single young men often are just working for their basic needs, not enough income to tax it and there is a gender imbalance anyway...and up to which age should such a tax apply? Up to end of life? Starting from which age on? 18 or 30?

Single young women often continue to live with their parents, working nothing...no income, and as same address they are using the health insurance of the household of their parents...

------

The only what you can do is to offer better support for low income families with children, like more kindergarten, less payment for giving birth (birth is not for free, not covered by health insurance, as it is not considered to be an illness or injury), some support with materials what children need in school etc. - some little money monthly with coupons etc.

Cash money is disputed, as not all Japanese are good people and such money might be misused for alcohol, cigarettes, gambling or buying otherwise useless things.

So far nothing is decided yet anyway...just talks by politicians.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 23rd, 2023, 10:37 pm
Hallelujah, one of my greatest political wishes is coming true... Japan wants to implement policies reminiscent of what Poland's government is doing and give monthly allowances per child that married couples have. Japan is going to offer $300 a month per child until they are 4 years old, then $200 a month up until high school, and then $50 a month until they graduate high school.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2023/ ... e-decline/

The new prime minister, Kishida, sounds like Viktor Orban. Talking about wanting to create a "children first economy and society." and saying “We will consider how society as a whole can stably support children.”

https://efe.com/en/latest-news/japan-demographics/

If Japan really wants to increase their birth rate though, they should combine this policy with a tax hike placed on people who remain unmarried.

@Yohan and @MarcosZeitola

Thoughts?
@Outcast9428
Wow! Great news! I also have given my honest opinions on Japan that you don't want to hear sometimes, but I also think it's a wonderful unique nation and have always been hoping there's still hope for it, because they do have some strong ultra-nationalists and conservatives there, if they'd just !@#$ing grow a pair and throw out all the kikes actively trying to subvert the nation, and outlaw faggotry.
Last I heard they were doing very badly on resisting globohomo, and still had a growing problem of foreign invasion (though certainly not the total destruction the ZOG dominated "EU" and most ex-white nations have). But this is promising I suppose...

Personally, I swore off anymore WMAF as one of my 2023 New Year resolutions, so I won't be one of the offending parties over there anymore, LOL, but I wish them the best and hope I'll be able to revisit Japan someday as a tourist.

I want to go walk around in the misty woods and look at the temples on that big hiking circuit on Shikoku Island...
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 24th, 2023, 1:43 am
I do think there's still hope for Japan.
Me too! :D
(Just throwing that out there first just in case I say anything else that upsets you, LOL.)
Outcast9428 wrote:
The situation was starting to look bad but it is promising to see that they are taking it more seriously then I thought they were. I think if Hungary can do it, then Japan definitely can. What Orban did in Hungary is truly amazing because Hungary, historically, is not a very conservative society. They were communist up until the 90s and the Soviet Union strongly incentivized abortion and tried to destroy religious belief in Hungary. In the 70s, Hungary had 190,000 abortions. Even as recently as 2011, only 55% of Hungarians considered themselves to be Christian and the fertility rate was just as low as Japan's at 1.3 per woman. Now, 80% of Hungary is Christian, in 2020 they had reduced the number of abortions in the country to 24,000, and the fertility rate has risen to 1.6 per woman.
Hungary's interesting but I don't know about it and have no personal interest since the people are too homely and look too much like jews, but don't take that the wrong way, I wish them 100% the best even though I don't want to go anywhere near it.
@Kalinago said it was "firmly under jewish control" but didn't post anything to substantiate, but to me that's not apparent at all (on the contrary, and kikes in the American jewmedia and Twitter etc have been screaming about it being "neo-nazi" and "antisemitic" which probably means they're one of the very few European nations actually doing anything at all right), even though Hungary's traditionally definitely been heavily infested with kikes.

FYI, though, Japan has a horrendous evil for-profit abortion industry, or at least it once did. (Any changes to that? I can cite what I'm talking about if you need a start, but admittedly it's 10+ year old info.)

Outcast9428 wrote:
Japan on the other hand, has deeply conservative roots. Conservatism is basically fused into the Japanese psyche. They went 200 years in the Edo period without culturally changing at all. What other country can say they went 200 years without changing their culture at all? The only reason they did change was because America forced them to open their doors to the outside world.
Pretty much agree. Where you're cruising for a bruising is potentially in assuming that your jewdeo christian sexual conservatism supposedly is something Japanese "conservatives" share with you (their sexual repression issues are founded on completely different reasons), but for overall cultural conservatism and nationalism, I think they've still got a lot of potential too.
Outcast9428 wrote:
And ultimately, what fuels conservatism is loss anxiety. People who have conservative beliefs have larger amygdalas which regulate people's fear in many ways. People who have larger amygdalas are more likely to see certain situations and scenarios as dangerous. Liberals on the other hand, have a larger anterior cingulate cortex which makes people more afraid specifically of social exclusion and apparently also helps people cope with complex and conflicting information (lmao). Basically, conservatives are very anxious and afraid of losing what they've built. Whereas liberals are more obsessed with pursuing novel experiences and simply don't worry about the potential consequences... On the other hand though, they are much more afraid then conservatives are, of negative social stigmas. This could explain why some societies are so overwhelmingly conservative because if conservatism truly does dominate the culture then people with liberal brains will go along with conservatism out of fear of social exclusion... But not because they fear losing what they've built the same way that true conservatives are. It would be interesting to see if the Japanese have larger amygdalas then people from other countries but of course research like that is stigmatized these days :roll:
@Outcast9428
HOLY !@#$ MAN THIS IS AWESOME: Come on, don't hold out on me: Tell me where you've got this info from? LOL! :o :lol:
I bet I've got the largest library of books on gentile/hetero sexology so could probably "contribute" something of equal value, but I am really interested in this kind of stuff, and I never heard this before.
I asked you about something about what was "R-selected" vs "K-selected" a while ago in some other thread, but you didn't answer.
(And yes I realize I could get on a non-jewish search engine like Yandex and try to find it all myself, but come on, what books did you get this from? I want to read them too...)
I have collected every book I can about Gentile hetero sexology (i.e. from back when it wasn't taboo to notice there are only 2 genders before our satanic jew would-be masters tried to push their talmudic transgenderism on the whole world), to study the biological, neurological, and hormonal differences between men and women, so I can have the actual books before jews can shut down the internet (or at least censor everything they don't want goys to be able to find).
I never heard brain science studies about the differences between "liberal and conservative" brain development though. That is very interesting. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

This is one article about it… https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... /?amp=true

There are other articles talking about similar stuff.

I know the Japanese are not Christian. I’d say the conservatism rooted in Japanese culture is actually more of a biological thing then an ideological thing. I’ve seen other studies that show that the Japanese and the Koreans have significantly less interest in having one night stands or multiple sexual partners then people from other countries do. Even countries that are relatively conservative because of cultural standards still report much higher interest in potentially having a one night stand then the Japanese do.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/count ... -countries

This map measures each country on a sociosexual orientation inventory. What this measurement does is literally ask you questions such as these ones below.

3. With how many different partners have you had sex on one and only one occasion?
5. Sex without love is OK.
6. I can imagine myself being comfortable and enjoying “casual” sex with different partners.
7. I would have to be closely attached to someone (both emotionally and psychologically) before I could feel comfortable and fully enjoy ha‎ving sex with him or her.

Basically the lower people’s score is, the more sexually conservative and monogamous they are… Japan and South Korea are some of the most monogamous countries on Earth when it comes to internal desires. Only Bangladesh scored lower. Finland at the moment seems to be the most promiscuous country they have studied.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 8:37 am
@WilliamSmith

This is one article about it… https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... /?amp=true

@Outcast9428
Thanks!
Outcast9428 wrote:
I know the Japanese are not Christian. I’d say the conservatism rooted in Japanese culture is actually more of a biological thing then an ideological thing.

I’ve seen other studies that show that the Japanese and the Koreans have significantly less interest in having one night stands or multiple sexual partners then people from other countries do. Even countries that are relatively conservative because of cultural standards still report much higher interest in potentially having a one night stand then the Japanese do.

This map measures each country on a sociosexual orientation inventory. What this measurement does is literally ask you questions such as these ones below.

3. With how many different partners have you had sex on one and only one occasion?
6. I can imagine myself being comfortable and enjoying “casual” sex with different partners.
7. I would have to be closely attached to someone (both emotionally and psychologically) before I could feel comfortable and fully enjoy ha‎ving sex with him or her.

Basically the lower people’s score is, the more sexually conservative and monogamous they are… Japan and South Korea are some of the most monogamous countries on Earth when it comes to internal desires. Only Bangladesh scored lower. Finland at the moment seems to be the most promiscuous country they have studied.
Hmmm, hard to say: I've wondered about aspects of that because of the Japanese phenomenon of the "sexless marriage" where couples (including Japanese who marry a Westerner or other foreigner) have their sex lives drop off a cliff after having their first kid..... So I wondered to what degree it's partly biologically vs just culturally based....
However, sorry, but if you're still trying to argue that Japanese are less sexually promiscuous biologically, then that shows how little you know about a lot of what they do over there:
The most obvious error you keep making is that you assume what Asians said in a voluntary response survey actually reflects the reality of their behavior and/or their inclinations (when really it's just them responding with whatever they think they're supposed to say on the survey). :wink:

I don't know about Koreans: I noticed is that Korean men I've know seemed to be a few notches higher in masculinity and acted less effeminate than some of the other Asians, LOL, but I don't know anything about where Korea falls on this even if they claimed conservatism based on this voluntary response survey.

However, Japanese?! You have to be kidding. They're culturally repressed, but they're NOT more sexually conservative. Japanese women are totally infamous for readily and eagerly acquiescing to sex with foreigners (not just white guys either, Africans, Jamaicans, Brazillians, etc). A lot of them might be shy about it (at least at first) compared with man-eating "Gaijin Hunters," but still... Also, even though they have these weird repressive dynamics with their cultural expectations, conformity, and "shaming" cultural elements, the lack of any religious taboo is part of the reason why.
Japanese women also have historically had really high rates of out marriage and going overseas specifically seeking to escape the cultural repression and deliberately seek out sexual attention from foreign men.
The problem is that you mistake their cultural repression for actually being "sexual conservatism" and imagine it's rooted in their biology, but Japanese have been into weird kink for centuries, are one of the world's weirdest volcanoes of gross kink porn, have the country infested with weird legalized prostitution, as well as all the activity at "love hotels," they have an entire subculture of cheating spouses, and Japan's also plagued with a growing tide of homosexuality as well. My point: This is not "sexual conservatism."

If it really makes you feel better to try to convince yourself of this fantasy about "Asians" being biologically "less degenerate," I can stop pointing out the realities and counter-arguments though. I might do that anyway. :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 2:52 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
@WilliamSmith

@Outcast9428
Thanks!
Outcast9428 wrote:
I know the Japanese are not Christian. I’d say the conservatism rooted in Japanese culture is actually more of a biological thing then an ideological thing.

I’ve seen other studies that show that the Japanese and the Koreans have significantly less interest in having one night stands or multiple sexual partners then people from other countries do. Even countries that are relatively conservative because of cultural standards still report much higher interest in potentially having a one night stand then the Japanese do.

Hmmm, hard to say: I've wondered about aspects of that because of the Japanese phenomenon of the "sexless marriage" where couples (including Japanese who marry a Westerner or other foreigner) have their sex lives drop off a cliff after having their first kid..... So I wondered to what degree it's partly biologically vs just culturally based....
However, sorry, but if you're still trying to argue that Japanese are less sexually promiscuous biologically, then that shows how little you know about a lot of what they do over there:
The most obvious error you keep making is that you assume what Asians said in a voluntary response survey actually reflects the reality of their behavior and/or their inclinations (when really it's just them responding with whatever they think they're supposed to say on the survey). :wink:

I don't know about Koreans: I noticed is that Korean men I've know seemed to be a few notches higher in masculinity and acted less effeminate than some of the other Asians, LOL, but I don't know anything about where Korea falls on this even if they claimed conservatism based on this voluntary response survey.

However, Japanese?! You have to be kidding. They're culturally repressed, but they're NOT more sexually conservative. Japanese women are totally infamous for readily and eagerly acquiescing to sex with foreigners (not just white guys either, Africans, Jamaicans, Brazillians, etc). A lot of them might be shy about it (at least at first) compared with man-eating "Gaijin Hunters," but still... Also, even though they have these weird repressive dynamics with their cultural expectations, conformity, and "shaming" cultural elements, the lack of any religious taboo is part of the reason why.
Japanese women also have historically had really high rates of out marriage and going overseas specifically seeking to escape the cultural repression and deliberately seek out sexual attention from foreign men.
The problem is that you mistake their cultural repression for actually being "sexual conservatism" and imagine it's rooted in their biology, but Japanese have been into weird kink for centuries, are one of the world's weirdest volcanoes of gross kink porn, have the country infested with weird legalized prostitution, as well as all the activity at "love hotels," they have an entire subculture of cheating spouses, and Japan's also plagued with a growing tide of homosexuality as well. My point: This is not "sexual conservatism."

If it really makes you feel better to try to convince yourself of this fantasy about "Asians" being biologically "less degenerate," I can stop pointing out the realities and counter-arguments though. I might do that anyway. :lol:
They’re not realities, it’s just stuff that you’re saying and expecting me to take at face value. This is one of the things I find most annoying about debates on 4chan. So much suspicion of official sources that people expect you to take their word over what is not only statistically verified but is generally known to be common knowledge.

Japanese women are not known for leaving their country. One of the biggest things I’ve heard about people who want to marry Japanese women is that they are very reluctant to leave the country compared to Filipina girls. Its one of the biggest reasons why the Philippines is popular to look for a wife and Japan isn’t. If you try to get a Japanese wife you have to be prepared to move there, get a job there, and learn their language.

If Japanese women were sleeping with foreigners so much then where are all the mixed race children in Japan?

In the US you can go to a club and grind on multiple random girls in the same night. Try that in Japan and you’ll be thrown out of the club by security. It’s not the same kind of society at all.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Japanese are well know around Asia for having weird sexual perversions and this is reflected in the porn they produce. I thought everyone knew that.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 5:33 pm
They’re not realities, it’s just stuff that you’re saying and expecting me to take at face value. This is one of the things I find most annoying about debates on 4chan.
@Outcast9428
WTF, LOL, what's "4chan?" I don't think we're having a debate on "4chan", though if that was some kind of Illuminati/undercover-agent test like the equivalent of a Masonic handshake, I'm obviously failing it. :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
So much suspicion of official sources that people expect you to take their word over what is not only statistically verified but is generally known to be common knowledge.
I didn't expect you to take my word for it, but the silliness you're putting out is not "generally known to be common knowledge," but on the contrary:

https://metropolisjapan.com/why-does-84 ... s-healthy/
Why do 84 Percent of Women in Japan Think Cheating is Healthy? --- Understanding infidelity in Japan
84 percent of women and 61 percent of men in Japan report their extramarital affairs as beneficial to their marriage
:roll: :lol:

That article touches on the phenomenon I already tried to inform you about, about how Japan has extremely high levels of "sexless marriages" (which you naively misconstrue as your idealized fantasies about traditional monogamy), but then they have a nearly open cheating and prostitution culture with minimal taboos against it as long as it's done in discretion, since they are not heavily brainwashed by anti-sexual jewdeo christian demonization of sex, even if lots of them are morbidly socially and sexually repressed.

And your fallacy of trusting what a bunch of Asians say on voluntary-response based surveys is not an "official source," regardless.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
Japanese women are not known for leaving their country.
@Outcast9428
At one point an awful lot of them were, though it is true that their very high rates of outmarriage I was thinking of were based on a very high percentage of Japanese women who already had travelled overseas to the USSA, and outmarrying there.
The rate of out-marriage of Japanese women in my day was definitely quite high. The only reason I know that is because of having Japanese male friends who commented on the matter and seeing some stats on it in the late 1990s, but this really isn't important. I looked it up briefly just in case I found anything but don't want to keep wasting time on this since my WMAF days are done anyway, but here's an example from even earlier than my day (back from 1985 when white men were still men, but I was still only 4 years old so hadn't bagged my first Japanese girl yet, LOL):
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Japanese Have Highest Rate
Kitano found that in Los Angeles, Japanese people have the highest rate of “outmarriage"--60.6%. Chinese marry non-Chinese at a rate of 41.2% and Koreans wed outside their ethnic group at a rate of 27.6%. Korean women married non-Koreans at a higher rate than Japanese or Chinese women, but all women married outside their ethnic group at a higher rate than men.
Also, there ARE tons of Japanese women who go study abroad for no other reason than to bag a white man. (Lots of them marry other foreigners too because of feeling under too much galling social pressure in Japan.)
LOL, that reminds me, my girlfriend even had a book about how to bag a white man, and it was called
How to be Irresistible to White Men: Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian Women Black Women Who Swirl Should Know
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
And it had anecdotes from an initially frustrated nice black American girl fixed on getting a white man, but then she got a Japanese room-mate whose parents were specifically setting her up in an apartment where they'd studied the logistics to bag a white man, so the Japanese chick took her under her wing and taught her everything she knew about how to bag a white man for a husband (which they both did, LOL).
Outcast9428 wrote:
One of the biggest things I’ve heard about people who want to marry Japanese women is that they are very reluctant to leave the country compared to Filipina girls.
Its one of the biggest reasons why the Philippines is popular to look for a wife and Japan isn’t. If you try to get a Japanese wife you have to be prepared to move there, get a job there, and learn their language.
You're not really at your intellectual sharpest here since you yourself are now using pure anecdotes about "what you've heard about people who want to marry Japanese women" + making a totally irrelevant comparison between Japanese women and Pinays (who I think look very cute, but are frankly sort of infamous for being desperate), and we were never talking about whether Japanese women vs Pinays were easier for foreigners, or there never would have been any topic up for debate to begin with.
Outcast9428 wrote:
If Japanese women were sleeping with foreigners so much then where are all the mixed race children in Japan?
Japan is completely loaded with mixed-race children, kid! Not only that, even though there's nationalist sentiment against race-mixing, that's comparatively taboo vs what's also been a longtime culture craze for "hafu" and in some cases a near hysterical fetishism over mixed race children!
HAFU: JAPAN'S OBSESSION WITH MIXED-RACE PEOPLE
https://www.tofugu.com/japan/hafu-japan/

They're all over the place, there's actually a significant amount of subculture dedicated to practically going bananas over them, and now there's tons of "Blasian" ones as well as "hapas," since Japanese women give it up to black men nearly as easily as they do white men. A lot of Japanese men outmarry too, but since they tend to be more repressed, not as much as Japanese women.

Outcast9428 wrote:
In the US you can go to a club and grind on multiple random girls in the same night. Try that in Japan and you’ll be thrown out of the club by security. It’s not the same kind of society at all.
This is where you're just being utterly delusional to the point of infantility: Japan is completely loaded full of night clubs and venues where it's infamously easy for foreigners who can't even speak one word of Japanese to pick up girls for sex.
Besides the nightlife culture and bars targetted by Japanese women looking to bag foreign men, you should go read "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs," too, I'm sure you'd enjoy trying to debunk all the information in there since the author of that book also cited tons of studies as well as nailing something like 100 Japanese women. (The author of that book was also very eloquent and cited huge #s of studies and news stories about weird social and sexual pathologies in Japan including the perverse widespread sexualization of children, high rates of mother-son incest, etc.)

Anyway:
I do still think Japan is a wonderful country despite its issues, and there's a lot of people there who would dislike those sexual "pathologies" just as much as you and I do, but you're still being completely delusional in projecting your desperate tradcon fantasies onto Japan.
My opinions about Japan are based on a mixture of knowledge and experience (more importantly the knowledge, since I'm not a twisted pervert like so many repressed Japanese are, which is one of the reasons I decided not to try to move there despite having some good friends over there and actually liking their language and culture a lot).

Edit: Here is something else for you:
Japan's Rise of Cheating Women

Nobita from Japan has a good YT channel if your'e interested in modern-day Japan, rather than just indulging yourself in fantasy delusions:
He'd be a good resource for you to get more realistic about a lot of Japan's psychological and sexual pathologies, rather than just spewing out all this downright childish desperate tradcon fantasies while sloppily citing a handful of voluntary-response based surveys that fit your own preconceived but mistaken conception as a bastion of traditional chaste monogamy and sexual conservatism.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 7th, 2023, 11:08 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Japanese women are not known for leaving their country.
@Outcast9428
At one point an awful lot of them were, though it is true that their very high rates of outmarriage I was thinking of were based on a very high percentage of Japanese women who already had travelled overseas to the USSA, and outmarrying there.
The rate of out-marriage of Japanese women in my day was definitely quite high. The only reason I know that is because of having Japanese male friends who commented on the matter and seeing some stats on it in the late 1990s, but this really isn't important. I looked it up briefly just in case I found anything but don't want to keep wasting time on this since my WMAF days are done anyway, but here's an example from even earlier than my day (back from 1985 when white men were still men, but I was still only 4 years old so hadn't bagged my first Japanese girl yet, LOL):
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html
Japanese Have Highest Rate
Kitano found that in Los Angeles, Japanese people have the highest rate of “outmarriage"--60.6%. Chinese marry non-Chinese at a rate of 41.2% and Koreans wed outside their ethnic group at a rate of 27.6%. Korean women married non-Koreans at a higher rate than Japanese or Chinese women, but all women married outside their ethnic group at a higher rate than men.
Also, there ARE tons of Japanese women who go study abroad for no other reason than to bag a white man. (Lots of them marry other foreigners too because of feeling under too much galling social pressure in Japan.)
LOL, that reminds me, my girlfriend even had a book about how to bag a white man, and it was called
How to be Irresistible to White Men: Interracial Dating Secrets of Asian Women Black Women Who Swirl Should Know
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
And it had anecdotes from an initially frustrated nice black American girl fixed on getting a white man, but then she got a Japanese room-mate whose parents were specifically setting her up in an apartment where they'd studied the logistics to bag a white man, so the Japanese chick took her under her wing and taught her everything she knew about how to bag a white man for a husband (which they both did, LOL).
Outcast9428 wrote:
One of the biggest things I’ve heard about people who want to marry Japanese women is that they are very reluctant to leave the country compared to Filipina girls.
Its one of the biggest reasons why the Philippines is popular to look for a wife and Japan isn’t. If you try to get a Japanese wife you have to be prepared to move there, get a job there, and learn their language.
You're not really at your intellectual sharpest here since you yourself are now using pure anecdotes about "what you've heard about people who want to marry Japanese women" + making a totally irrelevant comparison between Japanese women and Pinays (who I think look very cute, but are frankly sort of infamous for being desperate), and we were never talking about whether Japanese women vs Pinays were easier for foreigners, or there never would have been any topic up for debate to begin with.
Outcast9428 wrote:
Japan is completely loaded with mixed-race children, kid! Not only that, even though there's nationalist sentiment against race-mixing, that's comparatively taboo vs what's also been a longtime culture craze for "hafu" and in some cases a near hysterical fetishism over mixed race children!
HAFU: JAPAN'S OBSESSION WITH MIXED-RACE PEOPLE
https://www.tofugu.com/japan/hafu-japan/

They're all over the place, there's actually a significant amount of subculture dedicated to practically going bananas over them, and now there's tons of "Blasian" ones as well as "hapas," since Japanese women give it up to black men nearly as easily as they do white men. A lot of Japanese men outmarry too, but since they tend to be more repressed, not as much as Japanese women.

Outcast9428 wrote:
This is where you're just being utterly delusional to the point of infantility: Japan is completely loaded full of night clubs and venues where it's infamously easy for foreigners who can't even speak one word of Japanese to pick up girls for sex.
Besides the nightlife culture and bars targetted by Japanese women looking to bag foreign men, you should go read "Black Passenger, Yellow Cabs," too, I'm sure you'd enjoy trying to debunk all the information in there since the author of that book also cited tons of studies as well as nailing something like 100 Japanese women. (The author of that book was also very eloquent and cited huge #s of studies and news stories about weird social and sexual pathologies in Japan including the perverse widespread sexualization of children, high rates of mother-son incest, etc.)

Anyway:
I do still think Japan is a wonderful country despite its issues, and there's a lot of people there who would dislike those sexual "pathologies" just as much as you and I do, but you're still being completely delusional in projecting your desperate tradcon fantasies onto Japan.
My opinions about Japan are based on a mixture of knowledge and experience (more importantly the knowledge, since I'm not a twisted pervert like so many repressed Japanese are, which is one of the reasons I decided not to try to move there despite having some good friends over there and actually liking their language and culture a lot).

Edit: Here is something else for you:
Japan's Rise of Cheating Women

Nobita from Japan has a good YT channel if your'e interested in modern-day Japan, rather than just indulging yourself in fantasy delusions:
He'd be a good resource for you to get more realistic about a lot of Japan's psychological and sexual pathologies, rather than just spewing out all this downright childish desperate tradcon fantasies while sloppily citing a handful of voluntary-response based surveys that fit your own preconceived but mistaken conception as a bastion of traditional chaste monogamy and sexual conservatism.
Everytime someone mentions Japan it sounds more and more like a depressing country even more depressing than here in the United States. I'm glad I'm not obsessed with Asian countries like some people are. They imitate a lot of stupid shit from the West. And they seem like the type of country that want's to go instinct if there's nothing there but dishonest women who cheat or sleep around with shitty foreign men who are the main reason why the West is all f***ed up. They go abroad and ruin other countries as well. Both black and white men are guilty of this, except white men tend to travel a lot more. The fact is, the more men you have from foreign countries willing to go to the other nations and f**k them up the way they did their own countries, there won't be too many places worthy of going to at all anymore. I mean Thailand is already full of faraags and shit. These guys sole purpose is to go abroad and do exactly what their own women do in the West. And I also had no idea Japanese women were really into incest, or that cheating was so common. I use to spend a lot of time on Japanese art websites and a lot of the porn they are into involes cheating/NRT/Cuckoldry. It's one of the most popular forms of porn there.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on February 8th, 2023, 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith

Even if the out marriage rate is higher then other Asian ethnicities, the percentage of Japanese who left the country is still very small. There are only 1.4 million Japanese Americans in the US to begin with. That’s only 1% of the Japanese population. Not a particularly high number of people “fleeing the country to get a foreign husband.”

Your presentation of the 84% statistic was extremely dishonest. The study never said 84% of Japanese think adultery is healthy, it said 84% of women think their extramarital affairs are healthy. That’s extremely different because they are looking specifically at people who cheated on their partner and obviously people who are cheaters are going to try to justify themselves. I might as well have conducted a survey and said "84% of Americans think murder is totally cool!" And exclusively surveyed gang members in prison for committing murder. That's about the same level of logic and honesty as the argument you just presented was. Anyway the study you posted claimed 20% of Japanese people have cheated. That’s not a particularly high rate of adultery.

You are referring to a fascination with mixed race people, not an actual phenomenon of it being everywhere. The highest numbers they gave in your own article was 45,000 international marriages . That’s a pretty small number compared to even European countries these days and that number has dropped to 23,000. Keep in mind that a lot of “international marriages” in Japan are marriages between Japanese people and other Asian ethnicities.

I don’t have time to respond to the book for now, I may get to it later.
Last edited by Outcast9428 on February 8th, 2023, 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.