Greg Jericho complains about women earning "less" than men in the workforce.

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Greg Jericho complains about women earning "less" than men in the workforce.

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

This bitch is whining about women making less than men in the workforce...f***er obviously never heard of Only Fans before. God I hate men like this guy....Asshole makes me sick to my stomach. https://www.theguardian.com/business/gr ... s-than-men

He even called it "tyranny" I wish more people would flame beta f***s like this guy, it boggles my mind how these people try to come off as male feminist with that women earn less than men tripe. Then starts talking like a gender traitor to get on the side of women passing through with their anti-male rhetoric. Yet he doesn't understand how easy women have it in the Western World AT ALL. I regret even clicking that shit article. I forget that the Guardian is loaded with people that write stuff like this often, but somehow I just felt like I had to bring it up since we're always talking about women in the work force every now and then on this site.
Why do male feminist always come off as manipulative of women by making it sound like men are earning more than women when women dont' even do most reasonable work to begin with?