Thoughts on Trump's pending arrest

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Thoughts on Trump's pending arrest

Post by Cornfed »

If Trump gets arrested, people will have to decide whether to rise up against the regime. It is a hard one. On the one hand, Trump is a piece of shit who deserves to be executed for the clot shot and numerous other crimes. On the other hand, if this stands then you won't be able to effectively resist the evil globalists in any way without being ruined.

If people do resist, they shouldn't pussyfoot around. They will be treated as terrorists and subjected to ruthless persecution, so if they do anything they need to go all out. That means identifying who the bad guys are and going to them and killing them. It also means laying siege to libtard cities by cutting off their infrastructure. If you are not prepared to do that then just accept that you lose and shut the hell up.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Thoughts on Trump's pending arrest

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2023, 7:28 pm
If Trump gets arrested, people will have to decide whether to rise up against the regime. It is a hard one. On the one hand, Trump is a piece of shit who deserves to be executed for the clot shot and numerous other crimes. On the other hand, if this stands then you won't be able to effectively resist the evil globalists in any way without being ruined.

If people do resist, they shouldn't pussyfoot around. They will be treated as terrorists and subjected to ruthless persecution, so if they do anything they need to go all out. That means identifying who the bad guys are and going to them and killing them. It also means laying siege to libtard cities by cutting off their infrastructure. If you are not prepared to do that then just accept that you lose and shut the hell up.
Whats going on? I haven't been paying any attention at all to politics lately. But I think after what went down with Jan 6, nobody is going to do anything...I mean they had a fake coup and all that did was get people locked up who Trump did nothing to save or free...So I don't see people doing a goddamn thing even if he do get arrested. Some of those people are probably too pissed off at him to do anything.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I heard that if Trump is arrested the Secret Service won't let him be put in handcuffs. Here's what an arrest might look like:

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

They have been saying for the past 10 years that Trump is going to be arrested, but it never happens.