Jewish employees in the White House

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Jewish employees in the White House

Post by Cornfed »

Biden said his administration would look like America and he came through on that assuming you live in parts of Hollywood or Manhattan. This is a picture of the Jews working in the White House. I didn't think that many people worked there. It would seem that the political staff is essentially a Jewish franchise apart from a few other sexual perverts, but presumably they graciously allow unchosen to be employed in some janitorial, security, catering and groundskeeping jobs.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Jewish employees in the White House

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 9:52 am
Biden said his administration would look like America and he came through on that assuming you live in parts of Hollywood or Manhattan. This is a picture of the Jews working in the White House. I didn't think that many people worked there. It would seem that the political staff is essentially a Jewish franchise apart from a few other sexual perverts, but presumably they graciously allow unchosen to be employed in some janitorial, security, catering and groundskeeping jobs.

Damn, That is a lot of Jews.
It's what you get when the Allies fought for the Wrong side in World War 2. They should've sided with Hitler, destroy the Soviet Union and dropped the Nukes on Moscow and deported all those slimy rats to Madagascar. Then they wouldn't get such Jew-rat infestation in Western governments.
No wonder Western nations are F*cked up. Too many parasites in one pan sucking the life force of a nation.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Some one call the exterminator!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

The U.S. is such a backstabbing country it's not even funny anymore. PLus I hate it when I come on here, see photos in some of these articles I know is going to just piss me off simply because there isn't anything I can do about it. None of them are employees, they are the people who goddamn run the country, and this is why Wintson bringing up Trump and shit is laughable. If a republican become president he's literately working with these same damn people. They are the ones that got everything the way it is in America. And if they were thrown out of other countries, why the f**k are they still here?