Debunking 'jewish'communism or 'communism is jewish'

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Debunking 'jewish'communism or 'communism is jewish'

Post by 69ixine »

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/ ... t/dkv7zfb/

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/ ... t/dgisthq/

basically,jews and communism were generally like oil and water in the russian empire.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Debunking 'jewish'communism or 'communism is jewish'

Post by Cornfed »

My impression is that a lot of what is called 'communism" is driven by a hired professional cadre. They are hired by the international banking community and tend to be second tier establishment people who think they should be first tier establishment people, and in that sense are misfits. Such people are often but not always Jewish.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 14th, 2023, 5:46 pm
My impression is that a lot of what is called 'communism" is driven by a hired professional cadre. They are hired by the international banking community and tend to be second tier establishment people who think they should be first tier establishment people, and in that sense are misfits. Such people are often but not always Jewish.
I was watching a video where Putin was claiming 80 to 90 % of the soviet upper government after the revolution was Jewish, yes the international bankers are the ones running the show world wide but they are like 90 % Jewish and they created communism. The Talmud tells them the goy are cattle and are not to own property and they can rape and kill them and their children as they see fit.

Corny you been hit'in the crack pipe this morning...?
Time to Hide!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Moretorque wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 2:42 am
Cornfed wrote:
I was watching a video where Putin was claiming 80 to 90 % of the soviet upper government after the revolution was Jewish, yes the international bankers are the ones running the show world wide but they are like 90 % Jewish and they created communism. The Talmud tells them the goy are cattle and are not to own property and they can rape and kill them and their children as they see fit.

And putin is wrong about that,he just blindly followed Solezhtsyn's figures and nazi propoganda.

Jews were actually usually in the leftist parties that opposed communism.

I don't think this 'jewish communism'is anything but capitalist propoganda.

Think about it,what other opposition is there to a feudal capitalist slave world with jews at the top?

Capitalism sucks,and communism is great with free energy technology and communism is against IDPOL anyway,just equality.there is also christian communism like the sandinistas of nicaragua.

I am a sandinista.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

69ixine wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 1:34 pm
Moretorque wrote:
June 15th, 2023, 2:42 am
Cornfed wrote:

And putin is wrong about that,he just blindly followed Solezhtsyn's figures and nazi propoganda.

Jews were actually usually in the leftist parties that opposed communism.

I don't think this 'jewish communism'is anything but capitalist propoganda.

Think about it,what other opposition is there to a feudal capitalist slave world with jews at the top?

Capitalism sucks,and communism is great with free energy technology and communism is against IDPOL anyway,just equality.there is also christian communism like the sandinistas of nicaragua.

I am a sandinista.
I was watching a video and they were claiming Putin was dead and it was a body double we are watching according to his wife so who knows. One thing I do know is whoever owns these central banks are our real rulers and they want it all. It's very obvious who really runs things when you look at the bailouts in the 10's of trillions.
Time to Hide!