Why aren't globalist shills executed?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why aren't globalist shills executed?

Post by Cornfed »

This seems like an obvious first step in cleaning things up. Shills of hostile foreign powers, particularly the global parasite class, are obviously traitors who should face execution. Otherwise legal speech and policies are crimes when carried out it the service of a foreign power. Enforcement of existing laws would solve most current political problems.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Why aren't globalist shills executed?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 7:22 am
This seems like an obvious first step in cleaning things up. Shills of hostile foreign powers, particularly the global parasite class, are obviously traitors who should face execution. Otherwise legal speech and policies are crimes when carried out it the service of a foreign power. Enforcement of existing laws would solve most current political problems.
I absolutely agree with you. I think these demonic traitors of humanity should be shown no quarter and given no mercy. Bring a whole new meaning to the term "hung parliament". I agree that the destruction of these serpentile reptilian frauds is the first step towards a better world!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

They figured long ago most people of planet earth are not very smart.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 20th, 2023, 7:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is particularly bizarre that people like Soros and his son can openly conspire to destroy American society, cause thousands of murders and other disasters, pay people to do their evil bidding etc. and everyone just goes on as normal. What the hell is wrong with people?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This is what I'm talking about. You have politicians now openly hostile to their own constituents and admitting that the voters don't matter. Why in God's name would any sane society allow these traitors to continue living?

https://www.rt.com/news/561934-baerbock ... h960346560
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 2:15 pm
This is what I'm talking about. You have politicians now openly hostile to their own constituents and admitting that the voters don't matter. Why in God's name would any sane society allow these traitors to continue living?

https://www.rt.com/news/561934-baerbock ... h960346560
Bahhh! Bahhh! Because everybody has became too compliant sheeple. Addicted to Social Media, Tik Tok, Materialism, and herd mentality.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

We are surrounded by Sheeple! That's why there is no real revolution.

kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Cornfed wrote:
im no longer mad about any of this because the past few years have shown me that everyone are cattle and "deserve" this. if it wasnt the current elite doing it it would be somebody else. I suspect that modern society/technology gradually creates a highly domesticated and docile population, its probably unavoidable. I see no point in getting mad at something inevitable and likely beyond my control
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kukushka wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 3:04 pm
Cornfed wrote:
im no longer mad about any of this because the past few years have shown me that everyone are cattle and "deserve" this. if it wasnt the current elite doing it it would be somebody else. I suspect that modern society/technology gradually creates a highly domesticated and docile population, its probably unavoidable. I see no point in getting mad at something inevitable and likely beyond my control
We owe it to ourselves to at least test that hypothesis by exterminating the current globalist scum as they are not doing anything useful anyway. If it turns out that equally scummy people replace them then oh well, live and learn.
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 3:11 pm
kukushka wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 3:04 pm
Cornfed wrote:
We owe it to ourselves to at least test that hypothesis by exterminating the current globalist scum as they are not doing anything useful anyway. If it turns out that equally scummy people replace them then oh well, live and learn.
good luck with that. I dont think its possible to defeat them if im being honest
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The other thing about the current elite is that they are useless bums. Drug addicts, layabouts, perverts, no skills, no sense of service, think people who create things are suckers and it is their divine right to steal from them etc. If they didn't belong on the gallows they would belong on skid row, not running the show.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 7:03 pm
The other thing about the current elite is that they are useless bums. Drug addicts, layabouts, perverts, no skills, no sense of service, think people who create things are suckers and it is their divine right to steal from them etc. If they didn't belong on the gallows they would belong on skid row, not running the show.
That is literally what communism is, all the patent offices seem to be captured..
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 22nd, 2023, 2:21 pm

Is that the Prometheus space monster ? That was one stupid movie..
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 4:36 am

I know... Prometheus has nothing to do with Aliens but Ridley Scott decided to Shoehorn Squidward and his pals anyway. It was an unnecessary movie, they could've developed ALIENS more. :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

June 23rd, 2023, 7:28 am
Moretorque wrote:
June 23rd, 2023, 4:36 am

I know... Prometheus has nothing to do with Aliens but Ridley Scott decided to Shoehorn Squidward and his pals anyway. It was an unnecessary movie, they could've developed ALIENS more. :lol:
Toward the end when that chick was running from the crashing space monster ship that was going to squash her was one of the stupidest scenes in cinema history, all those special affects for something so stupid is why I no longer watch Hollywood movies.
Time to Hide!