Republicans and Democrats scrambling to see who can cuck to jews and israel the hardest, LOL

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Republicans and Democrats scrambling to see who can cuck to jews and israel the hardest, LOL

Post by WilliamSmith »

I've got a lot more to say about this, but thought I'd just leave these here:
The crawling to the vile jews who destroyed America and worshipping the nation's mortal enemy israel has reached comedic proportions lately.
I'm guessing a lot of you have noticed?
@Lucas88
@Pixel--dude
@gsjackson
@Outcast9428
@Natural_Born_Cynic

Examples:

My thoughts exactly:

Only 9 voted against this, what a total f***ing disgrace all the other ZOG tools in Congress have become, honestly, ROFLMAO. :roll: :lol:

This guy is a good follow: Ex-marine who went to war after the jews did 9/11 (which he didn't realize at the time, but found out later) and then survived (though with PTSD) and has become one of the ballsiest new voices naming the jews and how they're destroying his country (the jewnited states, formerly known as America):

This is just the tip of the iceberg here, but at the same time (on the positive side) I'm seeing more widespread discussion of the JQ than I personally ever have. The "overton window" shifting, is I think how @Outcast9428 put it. I'd definitely say it is shifting.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Republicans and Democrats scrambling to see who can cuck to jews and israel the hardest, LOL

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mike Pence deserves his place in here: I guess you still have to give Carlson his credit where it's due even though I'm still waiting for him to grow a pair and name the jew.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Republicans and Democrats scrambling to see who can cuck to jews and israel the hardest, LOL

Post by WilliamSmith »

Quoting the guy who posted this (apparently some rapper called "An0maly", LOL) in case kikeroaches delete the tweets:
DeSantis gets donor money & will do whatever Israel wants. Trump gets donor money & will do whatever Israel wants.

Both of them passed broad “hate speech” legislation that could possibly deem accurate takes like this as hate speech.

Their “fight” is a false paradigm. 🥱