Trump interview

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Trump interview

Post by Cornfed »

Watching excerpts of Trump being interviewed, he seems like a rambling, deflated, depressed old man who is going the way of Biden. All of the other Republican candidates are evil establishment people, so the coming election would be pointless even if it weren't rigged.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Trump interview

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 7:40 am
Watching excerpts of Trump being interviewed, he seems like a rambling, deflated, depressed old man who is going the way of Biden. All of the other Republican candidates are evil establishment people, so the coming election would be pointless even if it weren't rigged.
That's because he has been witch hunted and persecuted by the establishment for at least 3 years... you can't really blame him.
All those persecutions can wear a person down and he is only couple of years younger than Biden. Senior age can also wear a person down.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 9:10 am
That's because he has been witch hunted and persecuted by the establishment for at least 3 years... you can't really blame him.
All those persecutions can wear a person down and he is only couple of years younger than Biden. Senior age can also wear a person down.
Even in his better form, I don't think Trump would be the Saviour. We are truly f***ed up and storming towards the New World Order (or whatever moniker they will have chosen for us) at breakneck speed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 9:31 am
Even in his better form, I don't think Trump would be the Saviour. We are truly f***ed up and storming towards the New World Order (or whatever moniker they will have chosen for us) at breakneck speed.
Yeah, I want to hang on to the Q mythology -- and there are still people out there selling it -- but every time I hear Trump speak I think: no way. This is just an old egoist who doesn't understand the issues at all. But then again, he does have the most impeccable set of enemies, and they're determined to keep him out of office. They've trumped up charges in four venues, and something really has to come to a head on that. I suppose extreme pessimism is the smart bet.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

gsjackson wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 10:16 am
publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 9:31 am
Yeah, I want to hang on to the Q mythology -- and there are still people out there selling it -- but every time I hear Trump speak I think: no way. This is just an old egoist who doesn't understand the issues at all. But then again, he does have the most impeccable set of enemies, and they're determined to keep him out of office. They've trumped up charges in four venues, and something really has to come to a head on that. I suppose extreme pessimism is the smart bet.
Or the NWO doesn't want him back in the office either because he isn't the best puppet for the establishment.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
I was a pessimist in 2014, my friend. As soon as I voted with my feet and left London for the Philippines, I knew I had to work 10x harder to get something I would have never attained in London: personal freedom. I thought I failed, but then I didn't. I am still working hard, but at least I know it's all about building a safety net to protect myself and C from whatever this world will come to, in a few short years.

I have no kids and have no intention to have any. As soon they'd get a modicum of logical thinking, they would hate me, and my peers, for being the last generation that had a fighting chance to truly change things, but instead chose to Honor Thy Boomer, comply and connive. They would be right to blame us and we would be right to feel hypocrite POS, in resorting to preaching them "strength" and "hope", like our politicians did to us.

I am running a company with zero liabilities and a healthy profit. My hires are happy and want to stay with me, if anything to see this large project till the end, which will be in 2025, maybe even later.

I don't possess much. at least compared to some of my City friends back in London. Yet, what I own, I own outright. As I found out, perhaps a bit late in the game, not having a mortgage is the first, single source or personal freedom a man can have. And yet, so few of us have this privilege.

I hope I am well prepared to face the shit when it finally hits the fan in a major, global way.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 10:51 am
gsjackson wrote:
I was a pessimist in 2014, my friend. As soon as I voted with my feet and left London for the Philippines, I knew I had to work 10x harder to get something I would have never attained in London: personal freedom. I thought I failed, but then I didn't. I am still working hard, but at least I know it's all about building a safety net to protect myself and C from whatever this world will come to, in a few short years.

I have no kids and have no intention to have any. As soon they'd get a modicum of logical thinking, they would hate me, and my peers, for being the last generation that had a fighting chance to truly change things, but instead chose to Honor Thy Boomer, comply and connive. They would be right to blame us and we would be right to feel hypocrite POS, in resorting to preaching them "strength" and "hope", like our politicians did to us.

I am running a company with zero liabilities and a healthy profit. My hires are happy and want to stay with me, if anything to see this large project till the end, which will be in 2025, maybe even later.

I don't possess much. at least compared to some of my City friends back in London. Yet, what I own, I own outright. As I found out, perhaps a bit late in the game, not having a mortgage is the first, single source or personal freedom a man can have. And yet, so few of us have this privilege.

I hope I am well prepared to face the shit when it finally hits the fan in a major, global way.
I hope you prosper and be happy in Cebu Philippines at least in your lifetime, my Southern Italian friend.
You always have been one of the balanced and "rational ones" in this website. Please don't have kids. They are really terrible return of investment for you in this day and age and they will turn against you because of the ZOG influence such as "greed is good", flash over substance, and all those WOKE, transgender is good education. I don't know what kind of stuff they teach in the Philippines. Your kids will be nothing but Cannon Fodder for the ZOG(Zionist Occupied Government) and in their Fortune 500 wars. Please don't bring your kids into this miserable planet. This planet is turning into Dante's Inferno for real.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 24th, 2023, 11:00 am
I hope you prosper and be happy in Cebu Philippines at least in your lifetime, my Southern Italian friend.
You always have been one of the balanced and "rational ones" in this website. Please don't have kids. They are really terrible return of investment for you in this day and age and they will turn against you because of the ZOG influence such as "greed is good", flash over substance, and all those WOKE, transgender is good education. I don't know what kind of stuff they teach in the Philippines. Your kids will be nothing but Cannon Fodder for the ZOG(Zionist Occupied Government) and in their Fortune 500 wars. Please don't bring your kids into this miserable planet. This planet is turning into Dante's Inferno for real.
Thanks for the genuine sympathy @Natural_Born_Cynic. Your nickname does not express the grace you hold.

Absolutely, forgot about that. With the trajectory we are following, we may well expect our kids to be indocrinated at the TikTok and Deep State academy and turn full Soviet to us, or whoever would show signs of non-compliance.

We only do what we can do brace ourselves and try to face the ugliness with as little as possible skin in the game. When it happens, even indifference will be a luxury almost noone will be able to afford.

BTW, I live in Manila, nowadays, not Cebu.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 11:13 am
August 24th, 2023, 11:00 am
Thanks for the genuine sympathy @Natural_Born_Cynic. Your nickname does not express the grace you hold.

Absolutely, forgot about that. With the trajectory we are following, we may well expect our kids to be indocrinated at the TikTok and Deep State academy and turn full Soviet to us, or whoever would show signs of non-compliance.

BTW, I live in Manila, nowadays, not Cebu.
Oh my bad. You live in Manila now..
Yes, some times I don't act like my nickname because I like most Italian people except the "Costa Nostra" :lol: ,and I was a nice guy until life threw a giant bag of garbage and manure at me. Mostly I ma cynic but I can be a nice guy inside. It is just that I am quite bitter about my life circumstances although not as similar to Cornfed. Although Asian, I have a "Latin soul" and get along well with Southern Europeans, Latino people, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 24th, 2023, 11:18 am
Yes, some times I don't act like my nickname because I like most Italian people except the "Costa Nostra" :lol: ,and I was a nice guy until life threw a giant bag of garbage and manure at me. Mostly I ma cynic but I can be a nice guy inside. It is just that I am quite bitter about my life circumstances although not as similar to Cornfed. Although Asian, I have a "Latin soul" and get along well with Southern Europeans, Latino people, etc.
Then stay that way, my friend. Cynicism is a useful armour and it's good to have one. Even better, it is to have the amount of discernment to know when the armour should be kept on, and when it can be safely removed.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 11:40 am
August 24th, 2023, 11:18 am
Then stay that way, my friend. Cynicism is a useful armour and it's good to have one. Even better, it is to have the amount of discernment to know when the armour should be kept on, and when it can be safely removed.
That's how I am. Cynicism is just an armor. Good assessment. Believe me, If I had some "social" success in the mainstream U.S society.. I wouldn't even be here and lurking since 2012-2017, 2020 - now. :lol: I would've been another one of those lemmings, NPCs, etc.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 24th, 2023, 11:51 am
That's how I am. Cynicism is just an armor. Good assessment. Believe me, If I had some "social" success in the mainstream U.S society.. I wouldn't even be here and lurking since 2012-2017, 2020 - now. :lol: I would've been another one of those lemmings, NPCs, etc.
"Social success" is a very relative measure in a dog-eat-dog society like the US. You may well be aware of the quote below.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 5:52 pm
August 24th, 2023, 11:51 am
"Social success" is a very relative measure in a dog-eat-dog society like the US. You may well be aware of the quote below.

Wise words, Sensei.. But then again, the decree of "social success" can be applied to any society. It is just that some society such as Latino, Southern European, South East Asian, African society is much more inclusive than others, No? I am just laying out what I could have been if I wasn't a social outcast in the U.S. I know I can't really change that and I have to walk on my current path. It is my little "what if" scenario for me out of my morbid curiosity. How would I have turned out if I was accepted by American society with open arms, with good friends, with good family, with good community despite their dog eat dog, predatory society like the U.S? Will I still be lurking and posting here in Happierabroad or Will I disregard Winston's message and completely shun him?

Sometimes even Winston Wu ponders this kind of question himself in one of his threads such as "Why normies dislike me for some reason" or "Why my Taiwanese cousin are doing well in the U.S", etc. Now why would he ask these kind of questions if he doesn't give a f*ck about the normies? You tell me.

Some evidence
Why normies don't like me for some reason?
viewtopic.php?style=21&p=310816

How come my asian cousin have no problem in the america?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22672
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
August 24th, 2023, 7:40 am
These candidates seem appropriate for an electorate of moronic scum.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

You're forgetting the person that gets arrested, it doesn't matter who becomes president 2024.

Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.