Why is it that only European countries are forced to give up everything?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Why is it that only European countries are forced to give up everything?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _card.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1--Gel ... =emb_title

Sometimes I read articles over on the American Thinker, it's a conservative website mind you and sometimes they have articles there that just entertain me when I do read them, that or either the comments. I find all their Jew obsessions and Trump dick riding extremely annoying as hell, there are always articles on there about Trump and how someone is being "anti-seminite" or whatever. So that alone will aggravate the hell out of you since the Jews deserve having their asses handed to them. Other times they have stuff on there that's good time killing material.

Now clearly I was not aware that Italy had a huge migrant problem happening but currently just like the rest of Europe there are hordes of Negros flooding into a small town up there that had a history of African pirates in the past who came to the place captured people and then enslaved them. But that's old history.

Other than that, Italy does have a strong leader and I was very surprised that it's a woman and she's not bullshitting when it comes down to defending her own people, their culture, and country. Anyone smart knows that all of this going on is a full blown invasion. No nation on earth would import all these people from Africa and Islamic nations if they weren't up to some nefarious shit which seems to be the case.

Unlike Merkel, Giorgia Meloni cares about Italy but she gets accused of all sorts of things because she's right wing and don't want these nigs flooding into Italy and she threaten to take action against it of EU doesn't do anything to stop the boats. The funny thing about Caucasian nations is that they are forced to give up everything...Their culture, their way of life, their self respect, their dignity, their pride, even their kids are up for grabs by the Government as you can currently see right here in the U.S. my mother was even telling me about how the trans situation is so out of control that they threaten to take people' kids away on "abuse" charges if they object to their kid wanting to be a different gender.

But then you look at places like Africa that isn't forced to even accept LBGTQ people at all, in fact they threaten to kill them or lock them up which is very extreme but that's what they said they'll do. Even though African leaders are anti-LBGTQ no one ever challenges them or calls them out on it. But when a European leader wants to say it's against something they get slandered as racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. It's as if Africa is free to keep it's nation how it is but Europeans and Asians are not. White leaders from non democratic/leftist nations are constantly villified, insulted, or forced to tolerate something even if it goes against the people's own interest. I found out how even Japan was forced to allow gay marriage even though the people there were against it...They still did it anyways because of pressure. Yet Africa continues to be anti-LBGTQ and no one aggressively tries to even remotely make them accept it...But they do it to Asians and Caucasian nations all the damn time until they fold and surrender to whatever agenda is being forced on them.

The reason I bring this up is because I read a few articles about this out of control migrant invasion happening in the world today. It boggles my mind that Europeans in general are open to self destructive behavior and they tolerate a lot of forced "tolerance" on them too. Clearly a borde of blacks from Africa, Muslim countries, or in our case Hispanics in the U.S. from all the top dangerous Latino nations that gave us terrifying Salvadorian guys or MS-13...I wanted to live in Europe someday but then after seeing the images and footage on Twitter of the Africans crowded in that small town in Italy...i was very disturbed by this, but proud of it's leader for at least saying she wasn't tolerating any invasions and will protect Italy by using the Italian Navy to send these people back from where they came from vs letting them flood into Italy.

There are some disturbing videos I've seen of these African men harassing Italian women, one even grabbed a girls ass without her permission. I saw a video on RooshV's site where these Italian men are training in the ring boxing, preparing themselves to deal with the problem of these invaders if they have to vs taking the abuse like Germany, Sweden, and all the feminist dominated Caucasian nations where some of their own women even welcome the surge of invaders. I just don't understand why are Caucasian women from Western nations the only ones promoting the end of their own kind. You just don't see Asians standing around with signs "refugee's welcomed in Korea, China, etc"

@WilliamSmith usually knows a lot about this kind of thing happening since he would connect it to the Jews. But I can never find any information online about why this mass migrant crises is happening to mostly European countries before they decide to do it to Asia.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 17th, 2023, 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why is it that only European countries are forced to give up everything?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 5:20 am

Sometimes I read articles over on the American Thinker, it's a conservative website mind you and sometimes they have articles there that just entertain me when I do read them, that or either the comments. I find all their Jew obsessions and Trump dick riding extremely annoying as hell, there are always articles on there about Trump and how someone is being "anti-seminite" or whatever. So that alone will aggravate the hell out of you. Other times they have stuff on there that's good time killing material.

Now clearly I was not aware that Italy had a huge migrant problem happening but currently just like the rest of Europe there are hordes of Negros flooding into a small town up there that had a history of African pirates in the past who came to the place captured people and then enslaved them. But that's old history.

Other than that, Italy does have a strong leader and I was very surprised that it's a woman and she's not bullshitting when it comes down to defending her own people, their culture, and country. Anyone smart knows that all of this going on is a full blown invasion. No nation on earth would import all these people from Africa and Islamic nations if they weren't up to some nefarious shit which seems to be the case.

Unlike Merkel, Giorgia Meloni cares about Italy but she gets accused of all sorts of things because she's right wing and don't want these nigs flooding into Italy and she threaten to take action against it of EU doesn't do anything to stop the boats. The funny thing about Caucasian nations is that they are forced to give up everything...Their culture, their way of life, their self respect, their dignity, their pride, even their kids are up for grabs by the Government as you can currently see right here in the U.S. my mother was even telling me about how the trans situation is so out of control that they threaten to take people' kids away on "abuse" charges if they object to their kid wanting to be a different gender.

But then you look at places like Africa that isn't forced to even accept LBGTQ people at all, in fact they threaten to kill them or lock them up which is very extreme but that's what they said they'll do. Even though African leaders are anti-LBGTQ no one ever challenges them or calls them out on it. But when a European leader wants to say it's against something they get slandered as racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. It's as if Africa is free to keep it's nation how it is but Europeans and Asians are not. White leaders from non democratic/leftist nations are constantly villified, insulted, or forced to tolerate something even if it goes against the people's own interest. I found out how even Japan was forced to allow gay marriage even though the people there were against it...They still did it anyways because of pressure. Yet Africa continues to be anti-LBGTQ and no one aggressively tries to even remotely make them accept it...But they do it to Asians and Caucasian nations all the damn time until they fold and surrender to whatever agenda is being forced on them.

The reason I bring this up is because I read a few articles about this out of control migrant invasion happening in the world today. It boggles my mind that Europeans in general are open to self destructive behavior and they tolerate a lot of forced "tolerance" on them too. Clearly a borde of blacks from Africa, Muslim countries, or in our case Hispanics in the U.S. from all the top dangerous Latino nations that gave us terrifying Salvadorian guys or MS-13...I wanted to live in Europe someday but then after seeing the images and footage on Twitter of the Africans crowded in that small town in Italy...i was very disturbed by this, but proud of it's leader for at least saying she wasn't tolerating any invasions and will protect Italy by using the Italian Navy to send these people back from where they came from vs letting them flood into Italy.

There are some disturbing videos I've seen of these African men harassing Italian women, one even grabbed a girls ass without her permission. I saw a video on RooshV's site where these Italian men are training in the ring boxing, preparing themselves to deal with the problem of these invaders if they have to vs taking the abuse like Germany, Sweden, and all the feminist dominated Caucasian nations where some of their own women even welcome the surge of invaders. I just don't understand why are Caucasian women from Western nations the only ones promoting the end of their own kind. You just don't see Asians standing around with signs "refugee's welcomed in Korea, China, etc"

@WilliamSmith usually knows a lot about this kind of thing happening since he would connect it to the Jews. But I can never find any information online about why this mass migrant crises is happening to mostly European countries before they decide to do it to Asia.
Because the Jews have been kicked out by Europeans for over thousands of years (112 times in total) and now the Jews want their revenge against
mainly the White Race. That is why the Jews have secretly infiltrated white governments around the world and have been destabilizing white societies for several decades. Your solution is to remove all the Jews from your white government and exile all of them to Israel.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
September 17th, 2023, 7:07 am

Because the Jews have been kicked out by Europeans for over thousands of years (112 times in total) and now the Jews want their revenge against
mainly the White Race. That is why the Jews have secretly infiltrated white governments around the world and have been destabilizing white societies for several decades. Your solution is to remove all the Jews from your white government and exile all of them to Israel.
I just don't see how anyone is going to kick them out. I don't see anyone from the West even trying to. All I see is a lot of namecalling from the left side that feel that anyone who refuses to let their country be invaded are "racist" and they get slandered with this a lot until they feel guilty. The pope even supports a lot of this destructive madness going on. But to be honest, I just don't want to travel to another country and it feels like Africa or a Muslim nation. Point is whenever I say I want to travel to Europe people tell me it's not even worth visiting anymore, then I see all these photographs and videos and these places are looking more and more unlivable just where I currently live....

People don't even want to live in Blue States because of how rough it is. Yet Republican States don't strike me as paradise either....I just have no desire to live around people who are ruining their own nations on purpose. It seems like not to many people are even trying to defend their culture, people really should stop worrying about the labels or what leftist think. Because they are the ones who advocate for these places to commit cultural suicide.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 9:06 am

I just don't see how anyone is going to kick them out. I don't see anyone from the West even trying to. All I see is a lot of namecalling from the left side that feel that anyone who refuses to let their country be invaded are "racist" and they get slandered with this a lot until they feel guilty. The pope even supports a lot of this destructive madness going on. But to be honest, I just don't want to travel to another country and it feels like Africa or a Muslim nation. Point is whenever I say I want to travel to Europe people tell me it's not even worth visiting anymore, then I see all these photographs and videos and these places are looking more and more unlivable just where I currently live....

People don't even want to live in Blue States because of how rough it is. Yet Republican States don't strike me as paradise either....I just have no desire to live around people who are ruining their own nations on purpose. It seems like not to many people are even trying to defend their culture, people really should stop worrying about the labels or what leftist think. Because they are the ones who advocate for these places to commit cultural suicide.
Well.. Nothing you can do about it. The West and the East are under ZOG control now. Better move to China, Russia, India, Africa, South East Asia etc.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

September 17th, 2023, 9:15 am

Well.. Nothing you can do about it. The West and the East are under ZOG control now. Better move to China, Russia, India, Africa, South East Asia etc.
None of those places are any better... China, India, Africa? Seriously? :shock:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 9:17 am

What is your suggestion then? I already told you we have to remove all the Jews from our government and exile them to Israel.
If you can't do that, then go live in non ZOG influenced countries. What is your suggestion then?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

September 17th, 2023, 9:21 am

What is your suggestion then? I already told you we have to remove all the Jews from our government and exile them to Israel.
If you can't do that, then go live in non ZOG influenced countries. What is your suggestion then?
I don't have any suggestions because I don't know. I'm an unhealty 36 year old that will be 37 next month with possible cancer. I might be dead in my 40s or even late 30s before anything gets severely worse than it already is here. The problem is people aren't going to kick the Jews out, too many conservatives support Israel, including my own mother. And you see how both Republicans are acting lately, sucking up to them and one of them even said he was going to outlaw "antisemenite" talk. That alone is neough to tell me that neither side is kicking the Jews out.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 10:34 am

I don't have any suggestions because I don't know. I'm an unhealty 36 year old that will be 37 next month with possible cancer. I might be dead in my 40s or even late 30s before anything gets severely worse than it already is here. The problem is people aren't going to kick the Jews out, too many conservatives support Israel, including my own mother. And you see how both Republicans are acting lately, sucking up to them and one of them even said he was going to outlaw "antisemenite" talk. That alone is neough to tell me that neither side is kicking the Jews out.
Your life situation, that's quite unfortunate. How did you end up like that? If you don't mind me asking?

I guess the Cuckservatives have to suck up to those Jews to save their political careers because the Jews control the financial system and others and because the gullible white people let the Jews run their countries.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

September 17th, 2023, 10:41 am

Your life situation, that's quite unfortunate. How did you end up like that? If you don't mind me asking?

I guess the Cuckservatives have to suck up to those Jews to save their political careers because the Jews control the financial system and others and because the gullible white people let the Jews run their countries.
I dont know I have like some bleeding problem when I use the toilet. I told Pixel about this before. But I had the issue since 2013, and never got it cured. :? I think it's cancer related, but I am not sure. I have to go to the doctor again but I hate going back and forth all the time.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

September 17th, 2023, 12:08 pm
September 17th, 2023, 10:41 am

I dont know I have like some bleeding problem when I use the toilet. I told Pixel about this before. But I had the issue since 2013, and never got it cured. :? I think it's cancer related, but I am not sure. I have to go to the doctor again but I hate going back and forth all the time.
I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

A first step in a better direction would be to stop calling the African Blacks "negroes". It plays into their "hate and discrimination" narrative.