Is The Draft really coming back?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Is The Draft really coming back?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Is the draft coming back? Are we going to be forced to fight for the Jews? If any of this is true what are you guys thoughts on this? Since most of us aren't even in our 20s anymore, maybe late 30s, some people 40 and beyond I still want to know what some of you think of this.
mahayana
Freshman Poster

Re: Is The Draft really coming back?

Post by mahayana »

Hopefully it does come back so men can become more masculine again. Men should be happy to fight for the chosen people anyway.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 3rd, 2023, 5:19 pm
Is the draft coming back? Are we going to be forced to fight for the Jews? If any of this is true what are you guys thoughts on this? Since most of us aren't even in our 20s anymore, maybe late 30s, some people 40 and beyond I still want to know what some of you think of this.
I wouldn't worry about the draft.

Even if it is brought back for any upcoming conflict, so many people will get out of it by either feigning or exaggerating mental health problems and/or physical disabilities. Let's think about it for a second. We live in a generation in which half the population claims to suffer from some kind of anxiety, depression or mental disorder. This is especially true of Gen Z. I suspect that droves of people with a history of mental health problems and/or physical disabilities will be found unsuitable for a combat role upon examination. All you have to do is fail their requirements.

Then, even if that doesn't work and you are found suitable for the draft, you can just refuse to comply. It's the 2020s. War is massively unpopular among the most recent generations (seen as total stupidity and meaningless by many) and we are all connected by the internet and can share ideas at the click of a mouse. If the government tried to implement the draft today, so many people would collectively refuse to go to war and there would be so many refuseniks that the courts wouldn't be able to process even a fraction of us. The vast majority wouldn't even appear in court, let alone end up being prosecuted.

In short, the draft isn't even worth worrying about in this day and age regardless of what Biden or any other Israel-worshipping warmonger clown is saying. I hope that this may put your mind at rest.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

These generations would refuse to go, what could you threaten them with? Jail? The jails are full in the UK, they would have to build three or four dozen jails for the people who would refuse to go.

That and most would fail the medical as they check if you have had drugs in the system, all anyone would have to do is smoke some weed or snort some sniff and that's it - army medical failed.

It's 2023, not 1939 where youth were more pliant and obedient and went off to war - kids today would just not and they don't care about the ramifications of refusal, there is nothing the state could do to make them report for duty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't anticipate a draft anytime soon. If they had to, it would probably because they go to far wokifying the military. The type of patriotic young men who sign up typically aren't the kind who want to be brainwashed into accepting the trans agenda or being forced to wear high-heeled shoes. The military has been shooting itself in the foot.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
November 7th, 2023, 7:42 pm
November 3rd, 2023, 5:19 pm
I wouldn't worry about the draft.

Even if it is brought back for any upcoming conflict, so many people will get out of it by either feigning or exaggerating mental health problems and/or physical disabilities. Let's think about it for a second. We live in a generation in which half the population claims to suffer from some kind of anxiety, depression or mental disorder. This is especially true of Gen Z. I suspect that droves of people with a history of mental health problems and/or physical disabilities will be found unsuitable for a combat role upon examination. All you have to do is fail their requirements.

Then, even if that doesn't work and you are found suitable for the draft, you can just refuse to comply. It's the 2020s. War is massively unpopular among the most recent generations (seen as total stupidity and meaningless by many) and we are all connected by the internet and can share ideas at the click of a mouse. If the government tried to implement the draft today, so many people would collectively refuse to go to war and there would be so many refuseniks that the courts wouldn't be able to process even a fraction of us. The vast majority wouldn't even appear in court, let alone end up being prosecuted.

In short, the draft isn't even worth worrying about in this day and age regardless of what Biden or any other Israel-worshipping warmonger clown is saying. I hope that this may put your mind at rest.
Yeah I was honestly thinking the same thing, but then I realized "Why did they let in war aged men?" Almost every country in the West have done this. Men from Africa, Middle East, Latin America, etc. The Western countries with open borders allowed so many people to enter the coutnry without being checked. I was thinking "are they going to use them instead?"
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2023, 8:53 pm
I don't anticipate a draft anytime soon. If they had to, it would probably because they go to far wokifying the military. The type of patriotic young men who sign up typically aren't the kind who want to be brainwashed into accepting the trans agenda or being forced to wear high-heeled shoes. The military has been shooting itself in the foot.
Yeah that's right, was also saying a lot of the guys left because of the forced Vax, and they were saying that the U.S. military is very small now, like they don't have nearly as many soldiers as they use to but yet Russia, China, etc their armies are growing and surpassing the U.S. in size scope. I also talked to my uncle that served in the Airforce, my other uncle almost went into the army for work related reasons.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I think someone else said something good(though I can't remember who it was) about how world leaders who declare war should actually be legally required to lead the war effort from the front lines. Nobody wants to go to war for some cowardly serpent who declares war and then sits safely in an ivory tower. f**k that! On that principle alone I would outright refuse!

If foreign invaders put boots on British soil though I think I'd reconsider my position and fight to protect my family etc.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 3:37 am
I think someone else said something good(though I can't remember who it was) about how world leaders who declare war should actually be legally required to lead the war effort from the front lines. Nobody wants to go to war for some cowardly serpent who declares war and then sits safely in an ivory tower. f**k that! On that principle alone I would outright refuse!

If foreign invaders put boots on British soil though I think I'd reconsider my position and fight to protect my family etc.
They already did invade you, that's what the open border shit is for. They are just waiting until enough of those men are residing in these countries first. Their numbers aren't big enough to fully take over a country. Almost every single White country in the West is purposely trying to create chaos in their own countries so people will beg for more Gov help. That's why Sweden had to use their military because the gang shit was getting way out o hand up there. I know for a fact we are going to have a false flag attack here in America soon. Either in December or sometime next year. Our border is still open because Biden is an asshole. He purposely wants to make sure we get at least one person willing to commit a major terrorist attack and if one does happen it will be because they fabricated it. I mean they didn't even do anything on Oct 13 when they had that Day Of Jihad scare and everyone thought there was going to be a terror attack then.
Add on top of the fact Jews keep whining on the internet about how everyone is being Anti-seminite toward them just to gain sympathy. They suck so much ass its not even funny. Almost every single site that's all you see "Antiseminite!" Its unbelievable how the Jews act so damn self absorb.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

November 8th, 2023, 8:58 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

They already did invade you, that's what the open border shit is for. They are just waiting until enough of those men are residing in these countries first. Their numbers aren't big enough to fully take over a country. Almost every single White country in the West is purposely trying to create chaos in their own countries so people will beg for more Gov help. That's why Sweden had to use their military because the gang shit was getting way out o hand up there. I know for a fact we are going to have a false flag attack here in America soon. Either in December or sometime next year. Our border is still open because Biden is an asshole. He purposely wants to make sure we get at least one person willing to commit a major terrorist attack and if one does happen it will be because they fabricated it. I mean they didn't even do anything on Oct 13 when they had that Day Of Jihad scare and everyone thought there was going to be a terror attack then.
Add on top of the fact Jews keep whining on the internet about how everyone is being Anti-seminite toward them just to gain sympathy. They suck so much ass its not even funny. Almost every single site that's all you see "Antiseminite!" Its unbelievable how the Jews act so damn self absorb.
I think the terrorists which are the biggest threat to America are already behind your borders and have always been there. I think the American government destroyed their own twin towers on 9/11 which gave them the justification they needed to invade the Middle East. The American government and their zionist masters are the biggest threat to the American people, not some Muslim families who moved into whatever accommodation they could get.

It's the same attitude that people over here have in the UK about foreigners coming over and getting free hand outs from the government while British citizens get f**k all help. But this is the government who are making these countries so inviting, probably to sow discord and internal conflict so they can act without impediment. Let's be honest, not many people are going to focus on what Bidens doing elsewhere, like propagating war and providing arms to foreign countries to fight proxy wars for example, if everyone's more concerned about Muslims and blacks moving into the country.

Gang culture is promoted through cinema and the music industry. Its people who are in desperate situations combined with the fact that these individuals are absolute idiots that creates these gang scenarios. White English people or Americans can just as easily form gangs and resort to petty crime so this isn't a cultural thing or anything to do with race.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 8th, 2023, 9:18 am
November 8th, 2023, 8:58 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I think the terrorists which are the biggest threat to America are already behind your borders and have always been there. I think the American government destroyed their own twin towers on 9/11 which gave them the justification they needed to invade the Middle East. The American government and their zionist masters are the biggest threat to the American people, not some Muslim families who moved into whatever accommodation they could get.

It's the same attitude that people over here have in the UK about foreigners coming over and getting free hand outs from the government while British citizens get f**k all help. But this is the government who are making these countries so inviting, probably to sow discord and internal conflict so they can act without impediment. Let's be honest, not many people are going to focus on what Bidens doing elsewhere, like propagating war and providing arms to foreign countries to fight proxy wars for example, if everyone's more concerned about Muslims and blacks moving into the country.

Gang culture is promoted through cinema and the music industry. Its people who are in desperate situations combined with the fact that these individuals are absolute idiots that creates these gang scenarios. White English people or Americans can just as easily form gangs and resort to petty crime so this isn't a cultural thing or anything to do with race.
That's a lie because people don't just join gangs out of desperation. White English and Americans don't want to form gangs because they aren't using Excuses to be in one. Most people who virtue signal to have immigrants also never even live among them either. I live in America, and even the most hardcore liberal avoids living in black communities. They'll advocate to flood the whole country with them to make themselves look good and to prove how anti-white they are so people will think they are not racist, but they won't dare move anywhere near their neighborhoods.

Blacks and Latinos also commit the most violent crime in America than anyone else and they cant use shit excuses to do that when Asians rarely bother to commit half the crimes they commit even though we have plenty of Asian gangs in Fresno California. White countries were only ever prosperous because of white people made them that way.

Same thing with Asia excluding places like Cambodia that's third world, but Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, etc those places have all done pretty damn well for themselves WITHOUT an influx of people moving in to take over even after they had the worse of wars they rebuild and made their countries even better. Even with low birth rates in some of these countries they generally find other solutions to fixing problems vs relying on the cultural suicide methods they see going on with all these White Western countries. If you have a Pakistani prime minister governing France, something is f***ing seriously wrong with that. Just like I don't like Vivek being President of the U.S. but at this point it doesn't even matter to me who becomes President because they're all owned by the Zealots and none of them are ever going to break free from that since people care more about money than they do about integrity.

People just don't want their countries to look like it's not where they come from. Ask Africans why they are killing off people in South Africa, it's because they want them to LEAVE. I hate living around Muslims and Blacks in general, and I hate feeling like I'm not even in my own country anymore because of the large influx of people from everywhere else coming here.

I have nothing in common with them, they have none in common with me. They prefer to live like they are still in the Middle East when clearly this isn't the middle East. That's why most Latino neighborhoods reflect the neighborhoods of Latin America and Mexico.

Then we get these Muslims that even come up here protesting against shit like they have a right to do it just because they live here. As much as I don't like LBGTQ people, how are you going to move here from the Middle East and bitch about LBGTQ people like you own the country just because your religion hates them?

Ever since the borders were let open migrant males have been committing a shit ton of crimes throughout Europe and America both. You'll see soon enough how deep this is going to get. Just because you date a black girl doesn't mean having a bunch of niggas from Africa moving to UK is a good idea. It's not. There's a reason why we have separate communities in America. Most people prefer to be around their own and that goes for these people flooding over here. I'm not a liberal, therefore I'm not interested in welcoming a huge wave of mutha fuckers into my country like we are going to be having a party when they get here, f**k that. That's just more people changing my country and making it into something it shouldn't be. Look at them mutherfuckers that formed the Squad in the U.S. all international women, and they are destructive as hell...

Every time I see a photo of them, they make it look like we are govern by non-Americans. And the moment a bunch of them do move in, they change the laws and everything to accommodate them and their religion. As for Africans, thats just more blacks I could care less about muscling in, and blacks have already proven enough that they hate their own kind to not want to really do shit at all for them. The only time they ever bother to unite about anything is when they can turn it into a political act of Black Power activism against Whites. Even when they come into a lot of money it's always some White family adopting kids from some black country and never a black person because they can't even really stand their own kids when they do have them themselves. So blacks pretending like they want a sea of negros from Africa moving into America is a joke, I'm 100 percent positive they don't want that.

Some blacks are honest than others and will admit that they hate their own or don't want a bunch of them around them. And the ones who prove it physically, just go out and kill them in places like Detroit and Chicago with no f***s given. Some people care whether or not their country reflects their own culture, if it doesn't they will hate living there. In my apt complex all I hear is Muslims speaking entirely in their own language. I've lived around this for years when it was just Hispanics doing that. At this point I'm tired of it because I no longer feel like this is my country anymore. It's theirs. And don't even get me started on when they get a place of business and will strictly employ only their own people. So "immigrants" are guilty of discriminating as well as anyone else. But its alright, you'll get the UK you want in a few years. I'd rather be friends with nationalist in this world that actually care about their country than people who are intentionally trying to transform their own country into a place they can't recognize. That's why I hated Obama so much. I can fault the Gov and Zealots for a lot of things, but the people they are using are equally to blame so I'm not letting them off the hook. Everyone deserves a right to have a country they can be proud of, right now I'm not proud of America or the West.