Paul Craig Roberts is a Good Truth Seeker.

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Paul Craig Roberts is a Good Truth Seeker.

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/1 ... rmination/

I really do respect Paul Craig Roberts for the content he puts out on his platform.
You guys really should read some of the things he talks about. After reading what he's been saying it just makes me want to get out of the West even more. But I really don't know where else to even go...I want to stay and fight this shit to the end, but it feels damn near impossible to even win This anymore. This is why I kept trying to explain to @Natural_Born_Cynic why are Koreans fleeing SK just to come to this f***ing country? Makes no sense.

I know a guy from Ecudor who came here and left because he was so disgusted with America and how it treated it's own citizens. I honestly think the West is finished, I hate being black pilled but the truth seems that way. We're losing everything, our country is a communist war mongering nation. I've already talked to @Lucas88 many times about all the Jew related stuff. But I seriously think the West is just lost and there is no coming back from what they are doing....White people are emotionally weak and mentally broken on both the left and right, blacks are ignorant and stupid, Hispanics are just a bunch of worthless opportunist taking whats left of a crumbling Empire away from the citizens....Point is, when I read these articles I hoped for there to be solutions. But sadly there are never any solutions available....

It seems like the only choice a person have in todays world is just die on their knees, and accept defeat...That or either running away from the problem. You'll still have dumb old farts pretending that America is the greatest nation on earth....Just the other day I saw an article where it said "U.S. soldiers said they are ready to die for Israel." That was enough to cause me to lose all hope. I mean even Musk is a target, he tried to do some good with X by allowing people to speak out about the things going on in this shit world....But with a brainwashed young masses, a Pro-Israel Conservative population, an ignorant flow of third world immigrants, whites still being vilified and replaced by those the Democrats consider to be easier to manipulate and control forever....You have to wonder what this nation is going to be like years from now including all the European ones following by America's example. Paul made some strong points in that first article. Although he quoted something out of the bible, that still doesn't discredit what he's been talking about.

All I care about is having a nation I can still call a nation I'm proud of or a nation that truly belongs to me. Right now I don't feel that way anymore. I don't feel like the U.S. was ever my country.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on December 3rd, 2023, 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Paul Craig Roberts is a Good Truth Seeker.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2023/1 ... ern-world/

This is a very good article, a must read.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Honestly dude I hope we see you leave America one day. Man if I was in California, I would at least hop down to Cabo San Lucas for 2 weeks just to chill out on the beach....and forget about the world for a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 7:41 am
Honestly dude I hope we see you leave America one day. Man if I was in California, I would at least hop down to Cabo San Lucas for 2 weeks just to chill out on the beach....and forget about the world for a while.
I can't forget about the world when I have to live in it.
I'm pretty sure a vast majority of people feel the way I do right now. Maybe not those of you on this website. But still.
Years ago I would have agreed with your suggestion But it's not that easy anymore. And if I left I got nowhere else to go.... I use to do a lot of running away in my early years...to do that now would make me feel less of a man. I'm sure a lot of people see how rough their situations are right now, I'm no different. I'm almost 40 and I'll be honest with you, I wish I had the courage to just kill myself already. But that might not be no better than simply running and pretending that I'll be happier if I did.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 7:47 am
I can choose what to focus on that will make my life happier and what not to focus on such as news, world events, politics, blacks doing this, whites doing that.....when I should just live my damn life

only care about myself and pretty much say f**k the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 8:10 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 7:47 am
I can choose what to focus on that will make my life happier and what not to focus on such as news, world events, politics, blacks doing this, whites doing that.....when I should just live my damn life

only care about myself and pretty much say f**k the world
Except you don't, I have seen you post concerns/complaints about certain aspects of life that bother you.
You do it every now and then even when you were traveling. So why pretend like you never do? Pretending to be ignorant of the world is why we are where we are. So many people do that simply because they don't care or are too afraid to just admit the truth "I'm scared, I'm afraid, I'm concerned, I am worried" so they go on living their fake life pretending that all is well. But how long will anyone be able to continue going on this way? There are so many people who are still as they say "asleep" but it's fine if you don't care about the things I just posted. You don't have to be concerned with it if its easier for you to ignore it. I just felt the need to post what was on my mind. Now I'm going to lay down and sleep.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I've been following Roberts since seeing him on Firing Line in 1980, when he rose to prominence as one of the supply side economists and then joined the Reagan administration. He once got his nose out of joint and complained when I wrote an article about supply side for Policy Review magazine that characterized Jack Kemp as a Jude Wanniski convert, and he was probably right. Though he felt a bit of intramural rivalry with Wanniski, with he being the economist and Wanniski a journalist popularizer, they soon found themselves on the same righteous side as opponents of the war-mongering neocons within the Reagan coalition. When I talk about "Uncle Bully," I'm quoting Wanniski.

Maybe the thing that has impressed me most about Roberts is his ability to change his mind. He did not catch on to the scamdemic early on. Being an octogenarian and obviously concerned about his own health, he was pushing the narrative for a while, commending mask use, etc. But after a few months he wised up and did a 180, becoming a rabid opponent of the clot shot. I agree that he's someone well worth following, even in his 80s.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

gsjackson wrote:
December 3rd, 2023, 9:39 am
I've been following Roberts since seeing him on Firing Line in 1980, when he rose to prominence as one of the supply side economists and then joined the Reagan administration. He once got his nose out of joint and complained when I wrote an article about supply side for Policy Review magazine that characterized Jack Kemp as a Jude Wanniski convert, and he was probably right. Though he felt a bit of intramural rivalry with Wanniski, with he being the economist and Wanniski a journalist popularizer, they soon found themselves on the same righteous side as opponents of the war-mongering neocons within the Reagan coalition. When I talk about "Uncle Bully," I'm quoting Wanniski.

Maybe the thing that has impressed me most about Roberts is his ability to change his mind. He did not catch on to the scamdemic early on. Being an octogenarian and obviously concerned about his own health, he was pushing the narrative for a while, commending mask use, etc. But after a few months he wised up and did a 180, becoming a rabid opponent of the clot shot. I agree that he's someone well worth following, even in his 80s.
It's easy to make mistakes like that, but judging from the things he talks about now I agree with it. So far I've seen him attack Conservatives, He's attacked the left, he said some things about the Neocons. So he doesn't seem to be in align with either affiliation. For a man in his 80s he's wise enough to talk about things I find important to be up to date about, though I usually hope there are some solutions to the things he discuss. When I don't see a solution then it's easy to feel overwhelmed, disappointed, you start to feel hopeless like this whole situation can't be won. But I still do appreciate him exposing things during these troublesome times. Musk has done the same or at least allowed a lot of other people to on X and now he's the enemy of those who want to silence us all... If someone makes a mistake and they try to at least correct that mistake, then I can at least forgive the fact he was pushing for mask mandates at some point vs him being enlighten enough to come out swinging on what's happening, discussing things that would normally get you cancelled or banned on other platforms.

There's a guy on Twitter that had regrets about being in the military, he too admitted he was wrong for being part of the military complex at one point but never killed anyone. He did talk about how it ruined his life, and once he started exposing the U.S., etc they actually went after him and his wife. You can read about his regrets being in the military which is the first thing that appears on his page at the top.

https://twitter.com/Lucas_Gage_?t=sfz0g ... Vf7Ng&s=09