America is preparing for a Civil War in 2024....

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America is preparing for a Civil War in 2024....

Post by fschmidt »

Good, I hope they slaughter each other.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

If I can I'll vote Democrat, because they'll f**k things up more. I want to stay as far, far away from America as possible and just read the news and laugh out loud every day.

I wonder how the people who live in the islands in the South Pacific (Fiji, Polynesia, Micronesia) think about America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I'm guessing the election will be cancelled. You have a few weeks left to leave before the borders are permanently closed. Here's how the trouble will start. They don't care if you know...

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Taco wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 6:37 pm
I'm guessing the election will be cancelled. You have a few weeks left to leave before the borders are permanently closed. Here's how the trouble will start. They don't care if you know...

Hell I have nowhere to go, no one does anymore at this point. Western Europe is already finished, America is finished...There was a time when people could just run off somewhere better but those kind of places are disappearing since all the problems are moving into these places now. All of this is because of people's own damn weakness and ignorance. The world should have f***ing revolted a long ass time ago instead of sitting around waiting for a Trump character or a powerful spiritual being that may not even exist at all to solve the f***ing problems. I'm sure all those helpless kids are praying for the bombs to stop falling but yet the Jews keep hitting them with more bombs and killing them. Why hasn't GOD given Nethanyl a painful heart attack for what he's doing? What's he waiting for? I've become more and more hopeless about the world because evil simply keeps winning.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 7:08 pm
There was a time when people could just run off somewhere better but those kind of places are disappearing since all the problems are moving into these places now.
That's not true at all. As long as you have money or can be a remote worker, there's tons of places in the world where one can run off to. What do you think I've been doing for a year now?

Go to Laos or Cambodia and see how far removed those countries are from the insane Western culture and people.

I live out here on less than $600 a month. The local Vietnamese people live on half of that or even less.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 7:08 pm
Taco wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 6:37 pm

Hell I have nowhere to go, no one does anymore at this point. Western Europe is already finished, America is finished...There was a time when people could just run off somewhere better but those kind of places are disappearing since all the problems are moving into these places now. All of this is because of people's own damn weakness and ignorance. The world should have f***ing revolted a long ass time ago instead of sitting around waiting for a Trump character or a powerful spiritual being that may not even exist at all to solve the f***ing problems. I'm sure all those helpless kids are praying for the bombs to stop falling but yet the Jews keep hitting them with more bombs and killing them. Why hasn't GOD given Nethanyl a painful heart attack for what he's doing? What's he waiting for? I've become more and more hopeless about the world because evil simply keeps winning.
+1
It seems like this is all part of God's own plan so to speak, even the evil winning part. Apparently.