So now Zionism is Far Right? Sounds like a Leftist Strategy to me

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

So now Zionism is Far Right? Sounds like a Leftist Strategy to me

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://truthout.org/articles/sanders-l ... srael-aid/

https://truthout.org/articles/amid-isra ... i-zionism/

So apparently he's against the U.S. sending money to Israel, and this is what he said in the article.

“I voted NO on the foreign aid supplemental bill today for one reason,” Sanders (I-Vt.) said in a statement. “I do not believe that we should give the right-wing extremist Netanyahu government an additional $10.1 billion with no strings attached to continue their inhumane war against the Palestinian people.”
“Israel has the absolute right to defend itself against the Hamas terrorists who attacked them on October 7,” Sanders added. “They do not have the legal or moral right to kill thousands of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children.”

So apparently Netanyahu is a right wing extremist? I kept laughing because it's funny how both Democrats and Republicans try to use these opportunities to make themselves look better than the other. By calling Netanyahu right wing it automatically makes all the Republicans look worse than the Democrats. Sure I agree with what he says regarding sending money, but I'm not fooled by his attempt to pretend that he's one of the good guys either just because he's speaking out against what Israel is doing and why we are even sending all our money and aid to both Ukraine and Israel.

In the second article they talk about how it's time to become anti-zionism. And there are some Jews who are willing to be arrested by opposing Zionism. What do you think @Lucas88 I don't know if anyone else cares about these topics so I'll just ask you and maybe @Natural_Born_Cynic anyone else can just ignore this post if they want.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: So now Zionism is Far Right? Sounds like a Leftist Strategy to me

Post by MarcosZeitola »

To be fair, for all their copious moral failings, the Democrats have always been pro-Israel... but the Republican/Evangelical crowd has been outright in LOVE with Israel to an insane degree. Two things can be true at once.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 9:04 pm
To be fair, for all their copious moral failings, the Democrats have always been pro-Israel... but the Republican/Evangelical crowd has been outright in LOVE with Israel to an insane degree. Two things can be true at once.
Yeah, you're right.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 7:07 pm
So apparently Netanyahu is a right wing extremist? I kept laughing because it's funny how both Democrats and Republicans try to use these opportunities to make themselves look better than the other. By calling Netanyahu right wing it automatically makes all the Republicans look worse than the Democrats. Sure I agree with what he says regarding sending money, but I'm not fooled by his attempt to pretend that he's one of the good guys either just because he's speaking out against what Israel is doing and why we are even sending all our money and aid to both Ukraine and Israel.

In the second article they talk about how it's time to become anti-zionism. And there are some Jews who are willing to be arrested by opposing Zionism. What do you think @Lucas88 I don't know if anyone else cares about these topics so I'll just ask you and maybe @Natural_Born_Cynic anyone else can just ignore this post if they want.
Netanyahu is the leader of Likud which is a right-wing nationalist party. He's also a fanatical Chabadnik. Here is a video of him with the previous Chabad-Lubavitch rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson in 1990:

If you don't know already, Chabad-Lubavitch is the Jewish-supremacist apocalyptic Kabbalah cult which now has great influence over various powerful nations behind the scenes including Israel, the US and Russia and which views the nations (i.e., Gentiles) as unclean souls -- this is unabashedly expressed in its founding text Sefer ha-Tanya -- and seeks to subjugate us all in the upcoming "Messianic Age" -- in other words, the mafia behind the Jew World Order.

At this point "right-wing" and "left-wing" don't matter. The tribe already controls all of the major parties and any conflict of ideology between them is mostly theater. When people get sick of Sleepy Joe, Don Zion will be voted in again and then just continue to do whatever his Chabad-Lubavitch handlers tell him.

Not all Jews support the ultra-aggressive Zionism of Netanyahu or the extremist cult of Chabad-Lubavitch. Some Jews are far more moderate, even though Jewish supremacy and Messianic world domination are indeed the essence of authentic Judaism just as the Hebrew Bible indicates. However, just like with politics, it doesn't matter that some Jews oppose Zionism or Israel's current geopolitical agenda. Unfortunately, the extremists already have a firm grip on Israel, the US, Russia and various other powerful nations and so the moderate Jews and anti-Zionists can't really do anything. :x
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 8th, 2023, 9:32 pm
December 8th, 2023, 7:07 pm

Netanyahu is the leader of Likud which is a right-wing nationalist party. He's also a fanatical Chabadnik. Here is a video of him with the previous Chabad-Lubavitch rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson in 1990:

If you don't know already, Chabad-Lubavitch is the Jewish-supremacist apocalyptic Kabbalah cult which now has great influence over various powerful nations behind the scenes including Israel, the US and Russia and which views the nations (i.e., Gentiles) as unclean souls -- this is unabashedly expressed in its founding text Sefer ha-Tanya -- and seeks to subjugate us all in the upcoming "Messianic Age" -- in other words, the mafia behind the Jew World Order.

At this point "right-wing" and "left-wing" don't matter. The tribe already controls all of the major parties and any conflict of ideology between them is mostly theater. When people get sick of Sleepy Joe, Don Zion will be voted in again and then just continue to do whatever his Chabad-Lubavitch handlers tell him.

Not all Jews support the ultra-aggressive Zionism of Netanyahu or the extremist cult of Chabad-Lubavitch. Some Jews are far more moderate, even though Jewish supremacy and Messianic world domination are indeed the essence of authentic Judaism just as the Hebrew Bible indicates. However, just like with politics, it doesn't matter that some Jews oppose Zionism or Israel's current geopolitical agenda. Unfortunately, the extremists already have a firm grip on Israel, the US, Russia and various other powerful nations and so the moderate Jews and anti-Zionists can't really do anything. :x
I don't believe that, something can be done. It's just a matter of when something can and will be done. How many people are going to even accept being dominated by these f***ing people other than their idiotic Evangelical base? Throughout history evil people have always existed but eventually they got theirs. If they truly wish to end us all then the only way to truly do that is through nuclear warfare. Now then, these leaders will have to ask themselves if nuclear warfare is beneficial to their own survival or reason for being on this earth. Should they alll engage in such ignorance among each other they will create a world in which no one not even them will be able to live anymore.

Of course my mother has claimed that the vast majority of people like Soros for instance is scared of death, so much so they want to take everyone else with them due to how afraid they are of dying due to the fact all of these scummy POS people are old, very old. Biden is old, Trump is old, All the WEF members are old, Soros is old, all these jew leaders are old, almost none of them are in their 20s but do have off spring that may continue carrying out what they intend to do. However, people do tend to fall for the theatrics but not everyone. The fact is I have mixed feelings about our future whether or not we end up enslaved or the people who own guns will get angry enough to start attacking government officials, if not that then they'll probably just go after each other which won't really solve a damn thing. People have to be more aware of the outcome and ask how important is it for me to survive in an era where people think of me as "beast" and suggest that I be destroyed...Everything they are saying is being said out in the open. We can't expect Leftist or Rightest to understand whats going on, they are too stupid and tied to their dumbass political cult of their choice.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

December 8th, 2023, 10:02 pm
I don't believe that, something can be done. It's just a matter of when something can and will be done. How many people are going to even accept being dominated by these f***ing people other than their idiotic Evangelical base?
Yes, indeed!

By saying moderate Jews and anti-Zionists can't do anything, I simply meant that their voices don't carry much weight because the extremists of the Chabad-Lubavitch variety hold all of the power and are determined to carry out this nefarious agenda, not that the people in general won't ever resist the upcoming tyranny. In fact, I lean more to the side that enough people will wake up to what's happening as soon as the poverty becomes too extreme, the warmongering becomes too unpalatable, and people start to realize that they're being lied to. I think that the NWO will ultimately fail because what those psychopaths are attempting to do is just so colossally insane.

So I'm not a doomer. Don't get me wrong, hard times are certainly ahead and the Kabbalists will try all they can to implement their agenda, but the hard times will inevitably breed resentment and suspicion in a significant subset of the population and motive more people to oppose the NWO elites.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 6:59 am
December 8th, 2023, 10:02 pm
I don't believe that, something can be done. It's just a matter of when something can and will be done. How many people are going to even accept being dominated by these f***ing people other than their idiotic Evangelical base?
Yes, indeed!

By saying moderate Jews and anti-Zionists can't do anything, I simply meant that their voices don't carry much weight because the extremists of the Chabad-Lubavitch variety hold all of the power and are determined to carry out this nefarious agenda, not that the people in general won't ever resist the upcoming tyranny. In fact, I lean more to the side that enough people will wake up to what's happening as soon as the poverty becomes too extreme, the warmongering becomes too unpalatable, and people start to realize that they're being lied to. I think that the NWO will ultimately fail because what those psychopaths are attempting to do is just so colossally insane.

So I'm not a doomer. Don't get me wrong, hard times are certainly ahead and the Kabbalists will try all they can to implement their agenda, but the hard times will inevitably breed resentment and suspicion in a significant subset of the population and motive more people to oppose the NWO elites.
I tend to agree. These nut jobs have bitten off more than they can chew. It's delusional, really. How are they going to control us at a micro level, and how to contain millions of micro-level revolts?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

gsjackson wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 7:47 am
I tend to agree. These nut jobs have bitten off more than they can chew. It's delusional, really. How are they going to control us at a micro level, and how to contain millions of micro-level revolts?
It is indeed pure delusion but I think that at this point the (((New World Order))) intends to kill most of us off. The AI boom has begun, it will be possible to automate most labor in the next 15 to 20 years, and the Jews will no longer have any need for 1,800 Gentile slaves. They want us dead.

In fact, their own Kabbalah talks about the souls of the goyim being of the lower Qliphoth/Kelipot and therefore being unclean, completely devoid of goodness and therefore irredeemable. Their goal is to exterminate us and that's why they've rolled out the death vax, seek to create an apocalyptic war of unprecedented scale and at the same time destroy us through poverty and starvation. The minority of Gentile survivors will be weak, sickly creatures, possibly genetically altered and merged with technology á la transhumanism, certainly incapable of rebellion. Hella dystopian stuff.

Fortunately, I don't think that they'll even get the thing off the ground. More people will become filled with resentment in light of the growing poverty and economic ruin, become disgusted with the asinine wars (this generation is far more humanitarian than that of WW2), see through the countless lies of the NWO establishment, and find themselves completely revolted by the idea of the "Great Reset" promoted by Klaus Schwab and ilk. Moreover, millennials and Gen Z-ers are accustomed to relative luxury and at least nominal freedom, the illiberal neo-Marxist "woke" agenda notwithstanding – I don't think that many will be happy being told we're gonna own nothing, eat bugs or submit to a social credit system.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 1:18 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 7:47 am
It is indeed pure delusion but I think that at this point the (((New World Order))) intends to kill most of us off. The AI boom has begun, it will be possible to automate most labor in the next 15 to 20 years, and the Jews will no longer have any need for 1,800 Gentile slaves. They want us dead.

In fact, their own Kabbalah talks about the souls of the goyim being of the lower Qliphoth/Kelipot and therefore being unclean, completely devoid of goodness and therefore irredeemable. Their goal is to exterminate us and that's why they've rolled out the death vax, seek to create an apocalyptic war of unprecedented scale and at the same time destroy us through poverty and starvation. The minority of Gentile survivors will be weak, sickly creatures, possibly genetically altered and merged with technology á la transhumanism, certainly incapable of rebellion. Hella dystopian stuff.

Fortunately, I don't think that they'll even get the thing off the ground. More people will become filled with resentment in light of the growing poverty and economic ruin, become disgusted with the asinine wars (this generation is far more humanitarian than that of WW2), see through the countless lies of the NWO establishment, and find themselves completely revolted by the idea of the "Great Reset" promoted by Klaus Schwab and ilk. Moreover, millennials and Gen Z-ers are accustomed to relative luxury and at least nominal freedom, the illiberal neo-Marxist "woke" agenda notwithstanding – I don't think that many will be happy being told we're gonna own nothing, eat bugs or submit to a social credit system.
People already do eat insects though, in South East Asia. I wonder if @kangarunner tried any of that stuff. I know they have insect food stalls in Thailand, Cambodia, I think Vietnam also. Etc. So they were doing that long before Klaus was bragging about the rest of the world will be doing it. Another thing is that a lot of people are already experiencing the crushing levels of poverty, not just here in California but also in most other states...Ever since the migrant invaders moved in people are getting more poorer, desperate, wages are shrinking, etc. My mom was the one that was laughing at the Black Democrat voters because they were begging Trump to come back so he can close the border now that all those Hispanics are flooding into black areas and black dominated cities taking what little resources they even have left.