Support Team Death

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Support Team Death

Post by fschmidt »

Here is Alex Jones and Elon Musk talking about Team Humanity versus Team Death:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LrBlYM0JiIDY/

Who is on Team Humanity? Alex Jones, Elon Musk, Andrew Tate, Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson. Who is on Team Death? Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Klaus Schwab, etc. Both teams are elite, so this is an elite civil war. All members of the elite are intelligent sociopaths. So how do the teams differ? Team Humanity has charisma, while Team Death clearly doesn't. So Team Humanity wants populism because they can sway the masses. Team Death wants a technocracy where the masses are controlled through technology and are eventually killed off.

What kind of world does Team Humanity want? They want a world where charisma is everything and nothing else matters. They want free speech only for charismatic people, but not for people with concrete ideas like Nick Fuentes. Team Humanity certainly does not support free speech absolutism. Team Humanity likes alt-tech, the worst tech ever created. Team Humanity has zero interest in quality of any kind.

What does Team Death want? They simply want to control the masses. Of course they are against democracy which favors Team Humanity. They are also against a free press for the same reason. What about social media? They only care about social media that is big enough to affect the masses. When Biden was elected, I feared gulags. I was wrong. Team Death are not communists obsessed with complete control. They only care about controlling the masses, not controlling obscure freaks like me. This is why they have mostly left groups like the Amish alone.

So which team is better for outcasts like me? As humanity has turned to shit, it is humanity itself that is now the biggest problem for reasonable people. So why would I want to be on Team Humanity? I agree with Team Death that modern humanity are beasts who need to be controlled and killed off. So why should I support democracy or a free press? That makes no sense.

An argument against Team Death is that they implemented mask mandates. But then here in Texas, Team Humanity is blocking off roads for no reason other than corruption. Much of Team Humanity is utterly corrupt. So what has inconvenienced me more? With the mask mandate, I could buy a cheesecloth mask for show and life went on. But there is nothing I can do when Texas blocks off half the highway I am on. So even judging by inconvenience, Team Death wins.

What about Jewish influence? Unlike Team Death, Jews have zero tolerance for contrary opinions, even coming from obscure outcasts. So who is more pro-Jewish? Clearly Team Humanity. Team Death has no problem with Muslims because Muslims don't threaten them. But Team Humanity doesn't like Muslims because the Team Humanity sales pitch doesn't work so well on Muslims. So Team Humanity is pro-Jew and anti-Muslim while Team Death is mixed and neutral on the balance. Another win for Team Death.

As a walking corpse, Joe Biden is the perfect representative of Team Death. So... Biden for president!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Support Team Death

Post by kangarunner »

fschmidt wrote:
December 14th, 2023, 9:12 pm
Here is Alex Jones and Elon Musk talking about Team Humanity versus Team Death:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LrBlYM0JiIDY/
Thanks for the link. I didn't know what sites Alex is broadcasting from now. I'll subscribe.

@fschmidt Have I seen you on /r/misanthropy?

https://www.reddit.com/r/misanthropy/

I only hate the majority of loud, know-it-all Americans, but other countries I'm ok with. I read the news about bad things happening there and I laugh because it gives me pleasure. I was just on NYpost and some woman married to a rich guy jumped off an apartment building in NYC. Isn't that hilarious? HAHAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.