US Troops planning to overthrow the Government...Wow

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: US Troops planning to overthrow the Government...Wow

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 19th, 2023, 11:42 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
December 19th, 2023, 11:03 am
December 19th, 2023, 10:46 am
December 19th, 2023, 10:20 am
December 19th, 2023, 9:46 am

Like that one weird article I saw on there "Why Africans are learning Russian language" and I was like "wtf for? Is that for real?" Shit was weird as hell. Would be like a Chinese site reporting they are learning Chinese as well. Like I give a shit what language these mfers are trying to learn. They can learn Spanish and would still be a group of people I hope to never live around.
Don't forget about RT news about "South African farmers emigrating to Russia". Another propaganda junk.

The South Korean media does the same sh*t too. KBS-Korean Broadcast Studio also talk about Mfers in Mongolia learning "Korean" or some ethnic tribe in China speak a variation of Korean and how they are descendants of ancient Koguryo kingdom(part of korea). And how BTS(K pop group) and K movies are sweeping the globe.. like I give a f*ck, but they peddle that nationalistic tripe anyway.
Why though? Whats the point in doing any of that? Seems like a
total waste of damn news space to make up a bunch of stupid shit like that.
I agree. I think that overly nationalistic tripe from Korean media is just unnecessary.
However, that is just tip of the iceberg.
They also round up all white people living in Korea into their TV program and force them to say how South Korean infrastructure, food, and culture is number #1. True sh*t. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yP52PBRlDA
Real Circus show.

Why are they doing this?
Short answer: The entire is F*cked up beyond repair, but they want to mask their real problems and social issues with nationalistic tripe.
Total band aid solution, put everything under the rug.
Yeah, but all someone would have to do is just visit those places and see that it's all lying BS. That's like how the U.S. for decades have been lying to people about how great it is here. But anyone with common sense can look at this dying nation right now and see that it's not what they claim it to be. America would be a peaceful place if we could just get rid of the assholes who want to war monger for life, and right now the damn Republicans are more for war than the shitty Democrats in this country. they are both equally shit, just equally shit for different reasons...Democrats with their obnoxious retarded asses agendas and open border policies. Republicans with their war mongering and aiding in genocide. If they are willing to help Zionist do that, I'm sure they would have no issue launching nukes or missles at one pf the major cities in America and then blaming it on someone else just like all that 9/11 shit...I mean slamming planes into your own buildings and killing your own people like that? The military should have rebelled then just for that shit, straight up domestic terrorism is what they did, all for Oil. Makes no f***ing sense. I really do hope the military wakes up, Lucas Gage did and he calls out a lot of the wars as being total BS. If more put themselves out like that, there would be some damn hope.
Yep. "American Dream" marketing is very effective. Hook line and sinker. The Jewish Hollywood, Disney, Jew propaganda magic Spiel has worked.
People in Korea and people outside America still believe in that American Dream sh*t peddled twenty years ago.
The problem is there are few people with common sense....
The Republicans and Democrats are same people wearing different suits.
If the military would overthrow the ZOG government and expel all those Jews then that would be great, metaphorically speaking.
However.. the military would rule with an iron fist..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

December 19th, 2023, 11:57 am
December 19th, 2023, 10:20 am

Don't forget about RT news about "South African farmers emigrating to Russia". Another propaganda junk.

The South Korean media does the same sh*t too. KBS-Korean Broadcast Studio also talk about Mfers in Mongolia learning "Korean" or some ethnic tribe in China speak a variation of Korean and how they are descendants of ancient Koguryo kingdom(part of korea). And how BTS(K pop group) and K movies are sweeping the globe.. like I give a f*ck, but they peddle that nationalistic tripe anyway.
I agree. I think that overly nationalistic tripe from Korean media is just unnecessary.
They also round up all white people living in Korea into their TV program and force them to say how South Korean infrastructure, food, and culture is number #1. True sh*t. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yP52PBRlDA
Real Circus show.

Why are they doing this?
Short answer: The entire is F*cked up beyond repair, but they want to mask their real problems and social issues with nationalistic tripe.
Yeah, but all someone would have to do is just visit those places and see that it's all lying BS. That's like how the U.S. for decades have been lying to people about how great it is here. But anyone with common sense can look at this dying nation right now and see that it's not what they claim it to be. America would be a peaceful place if we could just get rid of the assholes who want to war monger for life, and right now the damn Republicans are more for war than the shitty Democrats in this country. they are both equally shit, just equally shit for different reasons...Democrats with their obnoxious retarded asses agendas and open border policies. Republicans with their war mongering and aiding in genocide. If they are willing to help Zionist do that, I'm sure they would have no issue launching nukes or missles at one pf the major cities in America and then blaming it on someone else just like all that 9/11 shit...I mean slamming planes into your own buildings and killing your own people like that? The military should have rebelled then just for that shit, straight up domestic terrorism is what they did, all for Oil. Makes no f***ing sense. I really do hope the military wakes up, Lucas Gage did and he calls out a lot of the wars as being total BS. If more put themselves out like that, there would be some damn hope.
Yep. "American Dream" marketing is very effective. Hook line and sinker. The Jewish Hollywood, Disney, Jew propaganda magic Spiel has worked.
People in Korea and people outside America still believe in that American Dream sh*t peddled twenty years ago.
If the military would overthrow the ZOG government and expel all those Jews then that would be great, metaphorically speaking.
I don't think the military would try to rule over us like that if they overthrew the Government.But it's hard to say.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

December 19th, 2023, 3:52 pm
December 19th, 2023, 11:57 am

Real Circus show.

Why are they doing this?
I don't think the military would try to rule over us like that if they overthrew the Government.But it's hard to say.
I bet they will. They got all the weapons and nukes. The Joint Chief of Staff will be turned into a Military Junta and they will appoint a new leader. Permanent martial law and all your taxes will go to the Pentagon as the Pentagon will be the new seat of power. :lol:

Do you think they will let people enjoy a libertarian government? Nope.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

December 19th, 2023, 8:54 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 19th, 2023, 8:10 am
@WanderingProtagonist
@MarcosZeitola

I'd sooner trust the word of RT than Fox or BBC. All of them probably spew propaganda, but at this point I'm sick to death of the BBC and I think they should be disbanded. Impartial news media my fat f***ing ass. :roll: they're as corrupt as f**k. So RT probably will tell you a more accurate version of world news than the BBC will.
That's only because they do, I talk about some of this stuff with my mother.
Poor woman doesn't even know what a Zionist is. But I'm not the type to debate stuff with her. I won't say she's
Pro-Israel, but she's one of those very religious types that bought into their BS scam and hasn't been able to figure them out
because she reads all that mainstream news nonsense. Like most people her age, she believe Trump can save America...Trump is a Bitch, a Zionist worshiping asshole. During that tucker interview, he got asked a simple question "Who owns and controls the U.S. Gov?" Douchbag didn't even answer, he just ranted on and on about something else. Once I figured out that all of these people wanting to become President are owned by the Zionist I knew it doesn't matter who the hell they elect...Trump or Biden are trash. Vivek is just a Hindu Obama, Nicki Haley is a war mongering cock sucker, I can go on and on.
You're right. I don't think a truly good politician has existed since long before I was born. They're all greedy, self serving assholes and they all just do what their corporate overlords tell them to do at Davos. They'll pass whatever legislation their masters like Bill Gates tell them to pass no matter how controversial. Then when the heat turns up they just quit and another puppet replaces them. It's a f***ing joke! Democracy is a total lie!

What we actually need are decent and intelligent leaders who inspire their people instead of repulsing them. That's what any good leader should do! I spoke with @fschmidt and @Lucas88 about the Chinese Aristocratic Four Arts. We should have a similar system in place when officials want to run for presidency.

Here's a link to the Four Arts thread if you're wondering what I mean. viewtopic.php?style=11&p=399620#p399620
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

December 19th, 2023, 8:56 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist
@MarcosZeitola

I'd sooner trust the word of RT than Fox or BBC. All of them probably spew propaganda, but at this point I'm sick to death of the BBC and I think they should be disbanded. Impartial news media my fat f***ing ass. :roll: they're as corrupt as f**k. So RT probably will tell you a more accurate version of world news than the BBC will.
Yeah, I wish. RT is Russian Propaganda piece just like BBC being a liberal propaganda piece. However, If the military overthrows the government then what? Will America be ruled by a Military Junta?

BBC used to be good back in early 2000's, but it has devolved greatly as it has become emotional ham-fisted leftwing biased politically charged trash journalism.
Not trusting any mainstream media outlet is probably the best policy as they're probably all on the elite payroll. But given a choice I'd rather trust RT over western media outlets like the BBC. BBC and American news networks took substantial "donations" from Bill Gates during the pandemic. Not sure about RT.

Do you think these days it's better to just accept news from smaller, independent media like people on rumble or YouTube? What about Russell Brand? Or do you think people like him are also gatekeepers on the elite payroll?

@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
December 26th, 2023, 3:43 am
December 19th, 2023, 8:56 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
@WanderingProtagonist
@MarcosZeitola

Yeah, I wish. RT is Russian Propaganda piece just like BBC being a liberal propaganda piece. However, If the military overthrows the government then what? Will America be ruled by a Military Junta?

BBC used to be good back in early 2000's, but it has devolved greatly as it has become emotional ham-fisted leftwing biased politically charged trash journalism.
Not trusting any mainstream media outlet is probably the best policy as they're probably all on the elite payroll. But given a choice I'd rather trust RT over western media outlets like the BBC. BBC and American news networks took substantial "donations" from Bill Gates during the pandemic. Not sure about RT.

Do you think these days it's better to just accept news from smaller, independent media like people on rumble or YouTube? What about Russell Brand? Or do you think people like him are also gatekeepers on the elite payroll?

@Lucas88
@WanderingProtagonist
Youtube still have some truth tellers on there, sometimes they might get suspended or have their videos removed if they "go too far" but they do have people on there that expose a lot of stuff. I kind of stopped going to RT after awhile, I have a little bit of fatigue from those sites because no one ever talks about anything that put my mind at ease. Just the other day I saw an article on another site that mentioned Kim threatening to use nuclear weapons. I don't know what the hell is wrong with these people today, but I can't help but feel that they are all bored, hate life, and don't know what to do with the little time they have left on earth, so their only solution is just killing off everybody to cope with their boredom. WEF and all of these people have everything, they can do anything but it's not enough. They have to be in charge and control of everyone's damn life or kill off enough people to make it possible to do it.

Paul Craig Roberts often puts out a lot of articles to read, but even his website was starting to make me feel even more depressed. I'm at the point where it's like "When is all of this going to end and be over with? Are the people ever going to actually do anything or spend their entire life thinking Trump is their GOD?" It amazes me how his voters believe he's the only choice they have to saving America. Even if he gets elected and undo some of the damage Biden caused, he'll intentionally f**k up along the way to keep the handlers of the country satisfied. And even if he does do a few good things, what happens when he leaves? They'll just install someone else back in there to undo anything good he did. So if he does have the border put up, they can just tear it right back down and let the replacement continue....Therefore electing him is hopeless but his voters are too stupid to realize that. They don't understand that the country needs to be cleaned out completely from those who are in control.

Numerous Mainstream websites defend their masters but like I said, now I'm just bored of the articles. Once you read a lot of them every day almost you start to become hopeless, restless, your mind gets filled with very dark thoughts...Overall you'll start to lose faith in anything good happening. I know the news has always been like that, but things are only worse now because those who have everything hate life, they hate us even more than they hate life.