America are the only ones supporting them now..

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

America are the only ones supporting them now..

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.globalresearch.ca/blood-mon ... sh/5844024

Damn, now we know why the U.S. will continue to support Israel, although according to that article they've lost support from
every other country except the U.S. Still, even if that's the case I believe Western Europe is backing them as well...otherwise they wouldn't keep damaging their countries with mass invasions which is part of helping Israel's expansion. Plus I don't understand why these articles try to make it seem like Democrats/progressives are less worse than their Conservative counterparts. Bernie Sanders criticized the Jewish Elites, so what? That doesn't make him a good guy just because he did it.

@Lucas88
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: America are the only ones supporting them now..

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 23rd, 2023, 6:32 am
.....I believe Western Europe is backing them as well...
As far as I can see, the following countries are supporting clearly Israel:
United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, France, Norway, Austria, Germany, India, Canada, Poland, Spain,

Iran has called for Muslim countries to impose an oil embargo on Israel.

Gabon and Brazil are the most important exporters of petrol to Israel...
It seems Israel does not need any import of petrol from Arab countries.

About India I was surprised, but...

https://time.com/6336217/india-modi-pro-israel/
India has purchased about $2 billion worth of weapons annually from Israel. India has bought missiles, drones, bombs, and border-security equipment, and is now the Israeli defense industry’s biggest foreign customer.
I was considering why Japan was not listed, but Japan is supportive to a 2-state solution, and Israel does not want that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: America are the only ones supporting them now..

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
December 23rd, 2023, 7:44 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
December 23rd, 2023, 6:32 am
.....I believe Western Europe is backing them as well...
As far as I can see, the following countries are supporting clearly Israel:
United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, France, Norway, Austria, Germany, India, Canada, Poland, Spain,

Iran has called for Muslim countries to impose an oil embargo on Israel.

Gabon and Brazil are the most important exporters of petrol to Israel...
It seems Israel does not need any import of petrol from Arab countries.

About India I was surprised, but...

https://time.com/6336217/india-modi-pro-israel/
India has purchased about $2 billion worth of weapons annually from Israel. India has bought missiles, drones, bombs, and border-security equipment, and is now the Israeli defense industry’s biggest foreign customer.
I was considering why Japan was not listed, but Japan is supportive to a 2-state solution, and Israel does not want that.
That's because lol Israel is going to f**k over Japan or try to.
As long as japan remains allies with America they are going to be expected to do favors for Israel eventually. All they have to do is blackmail the Japanese, which the U.S. would gladly do "Do this for Israel or we'll no longer provide military support." The Japanese would then cave to the demands vs fighting back or resisting despite the U.S. military is fragile as hell right now, and soon they'll have to rely on these POS scumbags that got here illegally to do their dirty work. Plus I see a lot of people who don't want U.S. military bases in their country anyway because America is creating problems everywhere they go. And wherever there is a Military base, that means America owns your country.

All the countries you listed are mostly Western. Might as well should have added Italy to that list. Whatever country that is doing WEF's bidding is also doing biddings for Israel since they both intend to dominate and lord over everything. To do that they need to cripple every country by making them all extremely poor and third world, and I see that with a vast majority of those countries you listed. I saw video footage of Germany and they have ghettos there easily rival the ones here in America now. And I thought Poland was like Hungary. But at least I don't see Romania on that list. I saw somewhere that the U.S. was trying to seize Russia's frozen assets. But Putin dished out a warning if the US even remotely attempts to do this. America really needs some real leadership, but it's never going to happen...

As long as Israel owns America (which is for life), nothing is going to change. Israel don't want a two State solution because they want to destroy all the Muslim countries and then flood all the other nations with the Muslims they didn't kill....And once those numbers grow? They'll take over those nations and turn them into the new Middle East while Israel will have all the power and dominance all in the Middle East all to themselves while the West is totally destabilized and destroyed.
As for India, they support Israel because they are a nation full of Low IQ scammers anyway.