World War III coming or just propaganda?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

World War III coming or just propaganda?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.rt.com/russia/589141-oligarchs-world-war-3/

They claim that WWIII is approaching, is this more propaganda?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: World War III coming or just propaganda?

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 7th, 2024, 10:01 pm
https://www.rt.com/russia/589141-oligarchs-world-war-3/

They claim that WWIII is approaching, is this more propaganda?
The Biden administration in the US has sent hundreds of billions of dollars in military assistance to Ukraine already.
I googled this and some sources are saying 44billion, 75billion, 111billion. Meanwhile, no one gives a shit about the social problems at home in America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The world is dividing into the US hegemony vs. the BRICS nations. The world is changing rapidily, with a rising China and a rising global south. The ruling elites of the hegemony aren't willing to share power and are starting to frame China as the enemy through their monkeys in the Western media. The neocons in the US government would love to have a war.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 7:25 am
The world is dividing into the US hegemony vs. the BRICS nations. The world is changing rapidily, with a rising China and a rising global south. The ruling elites of the hegemony aren't willing to share power and are starting to frame China as the enemy through their monkeys in the Western media. The neocons in the US government would love to have a war.
America is such a shitty country and it's mostly because of Jewish ownership...
Them and the Neocons are going to get everybody killed. Never in my life have I seen so many stupid f***ing assholes in charge of the world in the history of humanity. That explains why they purposely made everybody so damn weak in America, because the people and the military itself could easily put an end to all of this shit if they would just turn their attention to the POS scum that's causing all this. They would love to have a war because they aren't the ones fighting in it. It's easy to talk shit, bully, threaten, and harass others when you aren't the one going out to fight the battle. You can just round up a bunch of dumbfuck men and women and make them go do it for you, while you stand back and laugh at them dying and the civilizians too.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

January 8th, 2024, 7:29 am
MrPeabody wrote:
Them and the Neocons are going to get everybody killed. Never in my life have I seen so many stupid f***ing assholes in charge of the world in the history of humanity. That explains why they purposely made everybody so damn weak in America, because the people and the military itself could easily put an end to all of this shit if they would just turn their attention to the POS scum that's causing all this. They would love to have a war because they aren't the ones fighting in it. It's easy to talk shit, bully, threaten, and harass others when you aren't the one going out to fight the battle. You can just round up a bunch of dumbfuck men and women and make them go do it for you, while you stand back and laugh at them dying and the civilizians too.
Damn straight! It's easy to be brave when your behind your ivory towers and your million men army.
One way to end this lunacy is round up all the Politicians, emperors, generals, governors, billionaires, bosses, popes, and CEOs, form a battalion consisting of them and let them fight and die in the frontlines, get snuffed by a kamikaze drone or Artillery shells. :lol: 8)
Fastest way for World Peace.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

MrPeabody wrote:
Why is it that believed by so many here that Jews as a whole group are causing harm?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

vlkmo wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 5:22 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
Why is it that believed by so many here that Jews as a whole group are causing harm?
Because they are...
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

vlkmo wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
A lot of whats happening is because of them, but they aren't the only ones behind it.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

vlkmo wrote:
Because an elite subgroup of Jews have since ancient times had an elaborate plan to take over other nations through usury and infiltration of the upper echelons and then eventually to subjugate the entire world under an envisioned "Messianic Kingdom" based in Jerusalem. This is all outlined in the Hebrew Bible, particularly throughout the section of the Bible known as the "Prophets", hidden in plain sight. The truth is that Judaism is and always has been an extremely racist and supremacist tribal religion which views the Jews alone as god's chosen people with a mission to rule over everybody else and an absolute hatred for non-Jews. Its Talmudic and Kabbalistic texts consistently regard us as subhuman beasts and evil souls who originate from the dark realms of the Qliphoth. The Kabbalistic vision of "world rectification" consists of our enslavement and destruction.

Today the Kabbalistic cult and mafia organization Chabad-Lubavitch wishes to destroy the nations through the creation of the war of Armageddon and then establish the Messianic Kingdom of Jewish world domination together with the extermination of most Gentiles and the subjection of the rest to a one-world Noahide religion under their rule. They view this as "fulfillment of prophecy", but here "prophecy" is really just a world domination conspiracy of their own creation. Unfortunately, this Chabad-Lubavitch isn't just a lunatic fringe cult; they actually wield tremendous control over the politics of various important nations with Putin, Trump, Netanyahu and many other big political players being firmly under their control and willing to go along with their apocalyptic agenda. Chabad-Lubavitch basically runs the world together with the Jewish banking elite and Vanguard/Blackrock.

I'm not making any of this up, by the way. I've studied all of this in depth and am now well aware of the Jewish cult which seeks to destroy the nations through war, financial collapse and societal subversion and then establish Jewish dominion over a destroyed world. More people are becoming aware of certain aspects of this highly organized Jewish conspiracy even if they don't understand the full picture and its true extent like I do. This is the reason for the observable increase of antisemitic sentiments and, to be honest, today in the 2020s one would have to be blind not to glimpse at least a few fragments of what's going on.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 7:45 pm
vlkmo wrote:
Because an elite subgroup of Jews have since ancient times had an elaborate plan to take over other nations through usury and infiltration of the upper echelons and then eventually to subjugate the entire world under an envisioned "Messianic Kingdom" based in Jerusalem. This is all outlined in the Hebrew Bible, particularly throughout the section of the Bible known as the "Prophets", hidden in plain sight. The truth is that Judaism is and always has been an extremely racist and supremacist tribal religion which views the Jews alone as god's chosen people with a mission to rule over everybody else and an absolute hatred for non-Jews. Its Talmudic and Kabbalistic texts consistently regard us as subhuman beasts and evil souls who originate from the dark realms of the Qliphoth. The Kabbalistic vision of "world rectification" consists of our enslavement and destruction.

Today the Kabbalistic cult and mafia organization Chabad-Lubavitch wishes to destroy the nations through the creation of the war of Armageddon and then establish the Messianic Kingdom of Jewish world domination together with the extermination of most Gentiles and the subjection of the rest to a one-world Noahide religion under their rule. They view this as "fulfillment of prophecy", but here "prophecy" is really just a world domination conspiracy of their own creation. Unfortunately, this Chabad-Lubavitch isn't just a lunatic fringe cult; they actually wield tremendous control over the politics of various important nations with Putin, Trump, Netanyahu and many other big political players being firmly under their control and willing to go along with their apocalyptic agenda. Chabad-Lubavitch basically runs the world together with the Jewish banking elite and Vanguard/Blackrock.

I'm not making any of this up, by the way. I've studied all of this in depth and am now well aware of the Jewish cult which seeks to destroy the nations through war, financial collapse and societal subversion and then establish Jewish dominion over a destroyed world. More people are becoming aware of certain aspects of this highly organized Jewish conspiracy even if they don't understand the full picture and its true extent like I do. This is the reason for the observable increase of antisemitic sentiments and, to be honest, today in the 2020s one would have to be blind not to glimpse at least a few fragments of what's going on.
https://kunstler.com/ I have been hanging out on this lately, mostly reading some of the blogs and comments.
But the more I read, the more depressed I become. I truly wanted to believe that people like Trump and Putin would be smart enough to tell the Jews to f**k off, I just don't even see the point in someone like Putin bending over for these f***ing people at all. Sure Israel has nukes and all of that, but the first time someone uses one of those weapons the people who survive it are going to be extremely pissed. I really wished the military would just turn on these assholes already. I watched that speech that Trump gave in Iowa that @dancilley had posted in the shout out box. And it just amazes me how this guy is always filling his supporters with all this hope that he has the power to overthrow Deep State.

But if the Jews own you then you're just playing make believe tough guy, he really got his supporters believing that he wield all of this power but anyone who is owned by Israel is useless as shit to me, I can't even take Trump seriously anymore after find out he's just another bitch owned politician.

I also figured that they are purposely crippling us financially, I hear how people say that once the U.S. Dollar collapses it's over for the U.S. but it's also over for Israel too...That's why so many people are questioning why the f**k are we sending Israel all of this goddamn money.....The U.S. even exploited Ukraine, and got all their men killed to fight a war they didn't even have to use their own soldiers for just to weaken Russia. f***ing hate America with a burning passion. And not like the Leftist hate them. I have a valid strong reason for hating the United States, and it's because of greedy assholes rather destroy this country and want people to suffer while they enrich themselves.

The Jews are going to have a hard time ruling over a bunch of angry pissed off people other than useless ass kissing Conservatives. Despite everything you brought up, it's hard for me to ever take Conservatives seriously anymore, especially the ones who still support Israel even after all the shit they said about us. Instead they are blind by their religious beliefs. I don't know man, I feel like I wish I could have just died before I found out all of this stuff....I haven't had a good night sleep ever since I discovered all of this madness in 2023. This year I wasn't even going to bother reading about this stuff anymore because it upsets me that nothing is being done about it. People "waking up" is nothing.

I spent the entire evening reading about all these different revolutions in history. But this time I don't think there's going to even be one. You have some people saying that Europe is f***ed, and its' over for them. Paul Craig Roberts is all gloom and doom so I just kind of gave up on his website. At first he was mentioning a lot of informative stuff, but it just got to the point where I'm asking "where are the solutions? What's being done about any of this?" I found nothing. Kunstler had some article that had these predictions in it that gave me a little bit hope, but predictions are just predictions of a could be or maybe this might happen situation. No one can predict the future.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It's good that you guys are doing your research and being independent thinkers. That's how you avoid being a muppet who took the vaccine. But all this shit you guys are talking about amounts to nothing at the end of the day. Make Money. Get to Freedom. Live the rest of your days happy.

@Lucas88 By the way, the Jews will never control Vietnam. This government here does their own thing and makes their own decisions without foreign influence and will not be bought out.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 8th, 2024, 10:26 pm
It's good that you guys are doing your research and being independent thinkers. That's how you avoid being a muppet who took the vaccine. But all this shit you guys are talking about amounts to nothing at the end of the day. Make Money. Get to Freedom. Live the rest of your days happy.

@Lucas88 By the way, the Jews will never control Vietnam. This government here does their own thing and makes their own decisions without foreign influence and will not be bought out.
That's because Vietnamese people care about their country and culture. They aren't about to give that up to NOBODY. That's one of the major reasons I respect them so much. I mean you're talking about a country where it's people kicked the shit out of everyone that tried to take it from them. Vietnam has successfully resisted invasions from China, Japan, France, and the US. And never got colonized because everyone that tried the Viet's beat their asses and made them go back home. Unlike pathetic ass White Europe that's standing around with all these nigs and Muslims invading allowing all their nations to be colonized like a bunch of dumb f**k bitches. They aren't even trying to fight back. The Vietnamese wouldn't tolerate that shit if they caught on to what was going on.

It's a disgrace that Ireland have a Islamic Prime Minister and the asshole is wrecking and destroying Ireland just like Georgina f***ed over Italy. The Irish are trying to fight back. The only thing that suck about Vietnam is they became communist, but still you have to respect the fact they will protect their turf vs giving it up to assholes trying to conquer them. I mean every generation is different. There's no telling what the current Vietnamese people are like during times of war or invasions. Would the Viet's carry the tradition of defending their country if they were invaded today? Or stand around clueless while a horde of war aged males come into their country to replace them and take over?

Seems like with each passing generation the people get weaker and appear less determined...
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

January 8th, 2024, 11:28 pm
That's because Vietnamese people care about their country and culture.
This just proves that a strong culture is based on one thing: ONE and only ONE Ethnicity.
Unlike pathetic ass White Europe that's standing around with all these nigs and Muslims invading allowing all their nations to be colonized like a bunch of dumb f**k bitches.
Living in Memphis I was assaulted by nigs. I remember some Africans in Memphis and they behaved the same way as the local blacks, like thugs. Why do the nigs love to gang up on the white guy and abuse him?

Also, it's refreshing to not see many blacks or Mexicans here in Vietnam. I'll be honest, I hate everyone in America, it doesn't matter what race you are, but I can do without Mexicans and blacks for the rest of my life.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

kangarunner wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 2:24 am
That's because Vietnamese people care about their country and culture.
This just proves that a strong culture is based on one thing: ONE and only ONE Ethnicity.
Unlike pathetic ass White Europe that's standing around with all these nigs and Muslims invading allowing all their nations to be colonized like a bunch of dumb f**k bitches.
Living in Memphis I was assaulted by nigs. I remember some Africans in Memphis and they behaved the same way as the local blacks, like thugs. Why do the nigs love to gang up on the white guy and abuse him?

Also, it's refreshing to not see many blacks or Mexicans here in Vietnam. I'll be honest, I hate everyone in America, it doesn't matter what race you are, but I can do without Mexicans and blacks for the rest of my life.
They gang up on whites the same way they ganged up on me and I'm light skinned. The darkies are a lot more violent period. Plus they attack anyone they consider to be weaker than they are. So Asians get targeted a lot too. They won't gang up on Hispanics because Hispanics would retaliate if they did that. Another reason is Democrats let them get away with it, so if you fought back and you are a heterosexual white male. The law would punish you for self defense unless you got really really lucky. And that's hard these days because the current regime in America hates its white citizens and want to replace them with blacks and Hispanics so they'll have an easier group of people who have no loyalty to America that will do exactly what they are told to do. Which is why they are trying to enlist these men as soldiers so they'll be used against us.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

January 9th, 2024, 7:51 am
The darkies are a lot more violent period. Plus they attack anyone they consider to be weaker than they are.
But the real question is why they're more prone to violence and why they're more gang-like with each other?

Why do they want to be violent? What's in their nature that makes them this way?