World War III coming or just propaganda?

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: World War III coming or just propaganda?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
January 10th, 2024, 1:26 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 9th, 2024, 7:51 am
The darkies are a lot more violent period. Plus they attack anyone they consider to be weaker than they are.
But the real question is why they're more prone to violence and why they're more gang-like with each other?

Why do they want to be violent? What's in their nature that makes them this way?
It's just tribalism like behavior, Blacks are notorious for trying to cuck each other, and emasculate other men. But they do it out of some form of retribution. Between aggressive blacks and aggressive Latinos. Both ethnicity's have a history of violence against their own. Something that's extremely rare among Asians and Caucasian people aside from the usual school shooter. Even when blacks decide to seek "street justice" they are violent and barbaric toward each other. I read a story about how 13 gang members in Haiti got captured by a mob of angry citizens, they then dosed them in gasoline and set them on fire.

When Mandela was around, he was doing the same shit to his own people too, except he would have them wrapped up in car tires, have them dosed in gasoline and then burnt them (setting the tires on fire with it wrapped around your neck). I don't know or remember why they did it, but they had dragged some black woman out of her house beat her real bad then set her on fire and raped her with broken glass shards.....
Just all out Barbarism...I remember in the 90s there use to be a bunch of black youths that would get on the light rail in NY and slash people's faces with razer blades.

Blacks in general get off on trying to test you. I've dealt with it for many years in California...One 13 year old thug once punched me right in my jaw while I was crossing the street but I couldn't do anything except run because he was with some big ass shirtless black dude that was a lot older than he was. Me and my cousin at the time were both in jr high school.

If it had of been at night, it could have been much worse. He probably would have shot me. But him punching me felt more like it was some kind of initiation shit. I use to see him throwing up Blood signs at the school bus. He didn't live for very long because eventually someone shot and killed him. I use to see him a lot riding around on a bike, and he was always with older adult males. I remember one day he saw me again and asked "where you from?" When someone ask you this, you can either humor them or keep walking and minding your business but say the wrong shit and they'll try to fight you. That's how they test you. Asking where you are from, which isn't like someone trying to find out if you are from another country City or State. They ask that so if you say you're from some neighborhood they'll use that against you, assuming you're part of some rival gang and shit. It's stupid. But I've dealt with this nonsense more than once.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

January 10th, 2024, 1:52 am
kangarunner wrote:
The darkies are a lot more violent period. Plus they attack anyone they consider to be weaker than they are.
But the real question is why they're more prone to violence and why they're more gang-like with each other?

Why do they want to be violent? What's in their nature that makes them this way?
It's just tribalism like behavior, Blacks are notorious for trying to cuck each other, and emasculate other men. But they do it out of some form of retribution. Between aggressive blacks and aggressive Latinos. Both ethnicity's have a history of violence against their own. Something that's extremely rare among Asians and Caucasian people aside from the usual school shooter. Even when blacks decide to seek "street justice" they are violent and barbaric toward each other. I read a story about how 13 gang members in Haiti got captured by a mob of angry citizens, they then dosed them in gasoline and set them on fire.

When Mandela was around, he was doing the same shit to his own people too, except he would have them wrapped up in car tires, have them dosed in gasoline and then burnt them (setting the tires on fire with it wrapped around your neck). I don't know or remember why they did it, but they had dragged some black woman out of her house beat her real bad then set her on fire and raped her with broken glass shards.....
Just all out Barbarism...I remember in the 90s there use to be a bunch of black youths that would get on the light rail in NY and slash people's faces with razer blades.

Blacks in general get off on trying to test you. I've dealt with it for many years in California...One 13 year old thug once punched me right in my jaw while I was crossing the street but I couldn't do anything except run because he was with some big ass shirtless black dude that was a lot older than he was. Me and my cousin at the time were both in jr high school.

If it had of been at night, it could have been much worse. He probably would have shot me. But him punching me felt more like it was some kind of initiation shit. I use to see him throwing up Blood signs at the school bus. He didn't live for very long because eventually someone shot and killed him. I use to see him a lot riding around on a bike, and he was always with older adult males. I remember one day he saw me again and asked "where you from?" When someone ask you this, you can either humor them or keep walking and minding your business but say the wrong shit and they'll try to fight you. That's how they test you. Asking where you are from, which isn't like someone trying to find out if you are from another country City or State. They ask that so if you say you're from some neighborhood they'll use that against you, assuming you're part of some rival gang and shit. It's stupid. But I've dealt with this nonsense more than once.
That's why Koreans get on the rooftop and shoot those darkies robbing their store at the LA Riots 1992.
Korean convenient store owners know that they can not reason with the darkies as darkies have a disposition to steal, chimp out, assault and burn anyone and anything they see. It wasn't the Koreans fault the darkies live as the way they are. The Koreans have nothing to do with Rodney King.
Yet they just take their anger out on Koreatown and destroy nearly half of the Koreatown. I call it a massive chimp out.

I'm sure you know, because you live in Commiefornia, LA, as a white man. Still today, Mob of darkies regularly pillage, loot anything they can get hands on at Target, Walmart, and other places. White liberal coward politicians are part of the problem too and commiefornia's liberal and hypocritical population too. I think all of Commiefornia is turning into one giant nigger state that the rest of America should build a "wall" around Commiefornia just like Escape from LA. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 10th, 2024, 6:33 am
kangarunner wrote:

That's why Koreans get on the rooftop and shoot those darkies robbing their store at the LA Riots 1992.
Korean convenient store owners know that they can not reason with the darkies as darkies have a disposition to steal, chimp out, assault and burn anyone and anything they see. It wasn't the Koreans fault the darkies live as the way they are. The Koreans have nothing to do with Rodney King.
Yet they just take their anger out on Koreatown and destroy nearly half of the Koreatown. I call it a massive chimp out.

I'm sure you know, because you live in Commiefornia, LA, as a white man. Still today, Mob of darkies regularly pillage, loot anything they can get hands on at Target, Walmart, and other places. White liberal coward politicians are part of the problem too and commiefornia's liberal and hypocritical population too. I think all of Commiefornia is turning into one giant nigger state that the rest of America should build a "wall" around Commiefornia just like Escape from LA. :lol:
lol no I'm not white, just light skinned, very light skinned. I'm partially American Indian but I don't like saying "black" also because I prefer the term light skinned :lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

January 10th, 2024, 7:27 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 10th, 2024, 6:33 am
kangarunner wrote:

lol no I'm not white, just light skinned, very light skinned. I'm partially American Indian but I don't like saying "black" also because I prefer the term light skinned :lol:
:lol: My bad brother. I hope you get to escape "Commiefornia" and Jewunited States of Americ*nts soon. Get p*ssy abroad.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

it may be propaganda, but I think that we need to help Ukraine even with small donate https://cartodonate.com so that there is no war because Ukrainians give the most valuable thing to the whole world, their best sons and daughters, for the sake of security and the fight against evil
Last edited by jeniferbet on January 20th, 2024, 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

jeniferbet wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 12:36 am
it may be propaganda, but I think that we need to help Ukraine so that there is no war
f**k Ukraine, why help another Nato lapdog? I
think America need to take it's ass somewhere and sit down. The world is tired of being ruled over by
a Zionist warmongering country. And it's because of them Ukraine is involved in a war to begin with.
It all began in 2014.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

January 18th, 2024, 2:51 am
jeniferbet wrote:
January 18th, 2024, 12:36 am
it may be propaganda, but I think that we need to help Ukraine so that there is no war
f**k Ukraine, why help another Nato lapdog? I
think America need to take it's ass somewhere and sit down. The world is tired of being ruled over by
a Zionist warmongering country. And it's because of them Ukraine is involved in a war to begin with.
It all began in 2014.
This is very true. I think everyone is sick of living under the thumb of these cretinous Elites! We shouldn't be fooled by the political situation shown on the media. Putin, NATO, what's the difference?! They're all just different shades of evil. The real world war is between us (the people) and those who seek to attempt to hold dominion over us!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

WW3 is already with us to a large extent. It will be different to ww2. Not so widespread...just a series of wars around the world to kill off young men and to slowly impoverish people. Of course anyone who object will be "an enemy of the people".
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »