Terrorist gets his ear cut off and forced to eat it..For the Russian attacks..

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Terrorist gets his ear cut off and forced to eat it..For the Russian attacks..

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... d-to-do-so

I didn't realize how ruthless Russia was, but now I know that they aren't tolerating terrorism....Unlike the U.S. that's most likely responsible for what happened to those people and to the terrorist themselves that went through that horror movie level torture experience. That was Putin's warning to any future terrorist that attempt to do anything stupid again, and they'll be wise not to listen to America's BS if the U.S. GOV were the ones that put them up to killing those people in the first place. We're talking about a shitty country that slammed planes into it's own buildings and will love to kill off it's own citizens.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Terrorist gets his ear cut off and forced to eat it..For the Russian attacks..

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
March 25th, 2024, 5:28 pm
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/ ... d-to-do-so

I didn't realize how ruthless Russia was, but now I know that they aren't tolerating terrorism....Unlike the U.S. that's most likely responsible for what happened to those people and to the terrorist themselves that went through that horror movie level torture experience. That was Putin's warning to any future terrorist that attempt to do anything stupid again, and they'll be wise not to listen to America's BS if the U.S. GOV were the ones that put them up to killing those people in the first place. We're talking about a shitty country that slammed planes into it's own buildings and will love to kill off it's own citizens.
Those Russians are really brutal bunch unlike those stupid americ*nts.
However the Real terrorists are in the NATO = North Atlantic Terrorist Organization. :lol: Remember Serbia in the 90's? 2003 Iraqi/Afghanistan, 2011 Gaddafi?
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!