Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Any of you in Las Vegas or Southern Cal wanna meet up?

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 3:28 am
Hi all,
I'm headed to America next week. If anyone wants to meet up let me know.

Winston

Winston, what city are you going to be in, Las Vegas or LA? How long are you going to be in America?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I will be in Las Vegas and some Southwestern states. Maybe Texas and Tennessee too since I know some people there to visit. And maybe California too since I have places to visit there too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 2:22 pm
I will be in Las Vegas and some Southwestern states. Maybe Texas and Tennessee too since I know some people there to visit. And maybe California too since I have places to visit there too.
How often do you make it to the east coast?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 4:29 pm
Winston wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 2:22 pm
How often do you make it to the east coast?
Not often. But who knows. Maybe I will visit NYC? Me and @kangarunner have talked about touring NYC together. We will see. Keep in mind my plans are not fixed or set. I make it up as I go along, since plans do not pan out most of the time anyway, and my time management skills are horrible. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Freshman Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Winston It was a real honor to meet you in person. Thank you. We both did a podcast while we were on the Strip and you can listen to it here:

Wake up from the matrix