Meetup in the Philippines? Many HA members are there!

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

New member Denice is in Cebu.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester wrote:New member Denice is in Cebu.
How do you know? Cool. Invite her to our meetup then!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 2nd, 2020, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Rock wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I'm in Philippines now and in Manila...I tried to arranged a meet up..but guess no one was around.....I can be there but can't promise it...as the thing I most want to do..never gets done...Murphy Law....I'm just keeping it open..Count me in....but don't hold your parties till I arrive...:)
starchild5, I think you stay in the building just next to mine. PM me yr. digits so we can grab a drink and compare notes.
Done :)
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Rock,
Thanks for making that list. You must have a good left brained memory.

Hey what about your best friend Ginger (aka Jboy)? lol. Are you going to invite her too? lol j/k.

Btw, Ladislav told me he's back in the Philippines again. I don't know how long though. He doesn't post much anymore.

There's also Larry Elterman, but he hasn't posted in a long time.

I'll let them know about it.
Ok let's add:
Larry Elterman
Ginger/Jboy
Mguy
Repatriate (I have hunch he might be here)
Simon (if he happens to be here)
Ladislav
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Jester wrote:New member Denice is in Cebu.
Hey I'm in Cebu today and tomorrow too. Ok let's add Denice to the list.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I and Rock already met...:) ...By the way..Rock is an Asian...He is the most Non-Asian....Asian guy you will meet :) He is more Asian than me. He understands in and outs of Asia more deeply than any non-Asian i have met...

Hope we could keep this thread going and organize a meet up in Manila when more members are here ...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:I and Rock already met...:) ...By the way..Rock is an Asian...He is the most Non-Asian....Asian guy you will meet :) He is more Asian than me. He understands in and outs of Asia more deeply than any non-Asian i have met...

Hope we could keep this thread going and organize a meet up in Manila when more members are here ...
Yeah he is. But he has non-Asian characteristics too. For instance:

- He's not a rigid conformist who lives a square life.
- He's not always tactful and diplomatic.
- He's not always humble and meek.
- He's not afraid to travel alone, especially to dangerous countries.
- He's not into groups of mainstream conformist people. But an individualist who does what he wants.
- He loves freedom a lot and doesn't live for a settled down routine like typical Asians strive for.
- He's not monogamous.

So he is a weird mix of an Asian soul and face with many non-Asian traits as well. lol. An enigma.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:I and Rock already met...:) ...By the way..Rock is an Asian...He is the most Non-Asian....Asian guy you will meet :) He is more Asian than me. He understands in and outs of Asia more deeply than any non-Asian i have met...

Yeah he is. But he has non-Asian characteristics too. For instance:

- He's not a rigid conformist who lives a square life.
- He's not always tactful and diplomatic.
- He's not always humble and meek.
- He's not afraid to travel alone, especially to dangerous countries.
- He's not into groups of mainstream conformist people. But an individualist who does what he wants.
- He loves freedom a lot and doesn't live for a settled down routine like typical Asians strive for.
- He's not monogamous.

So he is a weird mix of an Asian soul and face with many non-Asian traits as well. lol. An enigma.
Wow....He travels to a lot of places in The Philippines itself which many Filipinos wouldn't so easily without being in some sorts of group.

Anyways, if some one is planning to come to Manila DO NOT..there is this big storm coming on our way...Net, power could be cut off....many flights are already cancelled.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:
I and Rock already met...:) ...By the way..Rock is an Asian...He is the most Non-Asian....Asian guy you will meet :) He is more Asian than me. He understands in and outs of Asia more deeply than any non-Asian i have met...
{scratching head}
:?
hunh?
Freshman Poster

I'll be in Makati Sep 1-6

Post by 262 »

Sorry for thread-jacking (mods, please move if appropriate), but I'll be in Makati on Monday through Saturday (September 1 to 6), on leisure (not business), if anyone would like to meet up. While this definitely isn't my first trip to a developing country, this will be my first trip scouting for locations to retire early (think mguy early - shout out to him, by the way!).
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

I don't know if this is relevant, but I will be in the Philis (Manila, Angeles City, and maybe another place) for the first time in my life in January, 2015. I'll probably arrive late on the 19th, and be out and about on the 20th.
It would be nice to meet up with some seasoned HA Philippines travelers during my stay.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

globe-trotter wrote:I don't know if this is relevant, but I will be in the Philis (Manila, Angeles City, and maybe another place) for the first time in my life in January, 2015. I'll probably arrive late on the 19th, and be out and about on the 20th.
It would be nice to meet up with some seasoned HA Philippines travelers during my stay.
I might go to the Philippines in either January or February. Do you want to meet up, globe-trotter? Anyone else showing up? I'm kinda tired of Chinese girls and I might be interested in a 'change-of-pace,' in terms of women.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

zboy1 wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:I don't know if this is relevant, but I will be in the Philis (Manila, Angeles City, and maybe another place) for the first time in my life in January, 2015. I'll probably arrive late on the 19th, and be out and about on the 20th.
I might go to the Philippines in either January or February. Do you want to meet up, globe-trotter? Anyone else showing up? I'm kinda tired of Chinese girls and I might be interested in a 'change-of-pace,' in terms of women.
I might be there december, january and february. Who is also there?
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

zboy1 wrote:
Sounds good, zboy1. Except, I don't have definite dates because I have not yet confirmed my flights. But I will be in the Philippines for 5-8 days anywhere between January 20-31.
I can PM you when I have my itinerary set in stone. Will you be in Angeles City? That's where I'll probably spend most of my time while I'm there.