I wanna fight PD

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

should PD fight me

Yes PD should fight you
67%
Yes PD should fight you
33%

Total votes: 3
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: I wanna fight PD

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 4:49 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 4:00 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 3:47 pm
Hey @CaptainSkelebob, you do know that @Pixel--Dude is trained in Muay Thai, right?

If you really do fight him, he's gonna fcuk your legs up so bad with some of his low-leg kicks. Pure boxers like yourself don't have a clue how to defend against them, let alone the necessary conditioning! :wink:

Styles make fights and a Muay Thai exponent like Pixel--Dude is stylistically a bad match-up for you. You're gonna get f'n' murked, Captain! :lol:
That kind of depends, I think Mike Tyson could easily f**k up a Muay Thai fighter, just one hit is all he needs on one of them and he got them. Same thing with a lot of those heavy hitting legends. When he was doing that scene in IP Man, I forget the Asian guy's name but he said when Tyson hit him in that movie and he blocked his punch. It hurt so bad he was afraid of being actually hit by him in the face. Thai people can fight for sure, bu there are styles that would end them instantly. Someone who does Judo could reverse the shit out of their kicks.
Bro, that's Mike f'n' Tyson - the heavyweight legend who punches like a sledgehammer. 99.9% of human beings would get absolutely f'n' murked in a fight with Iron Mike regardless of what style of combat they were trained in!

But what about the Captain? What level of boxing does he have? I strongly doubt that he can fight like Iron Mike. Lol!

When a pure boxer goes up against a Muay Thai fighter of roughly the same skill level, often the Muay Thai fighter throws low-leg kicks from outside of the boxer's range and quickly renders his legs nonfunctional. Boxers don't know how to defend against low-leg kicks nor do they have the leg conditioning necessary to absorb them (unless they have cross-trained in Muay Thai). I know this myself. I've done sparring with practitioners of other striking arts who aren't accustomed to low-leg kicks and have often been able to drop them with just one or two Thai-style kicks and not even with full power. People who don't know how to check a low-leg kick or have the appropriate type of leg conditioning tend to crumble really quickly as soon as they start eating those kind of kicks.

Also, a pure boxer most likely wouldn't fare too well in the clinch against a Muay Thai fighter. Boxers simply clinch until a referee break whereas Muay Thai fighters use the clinch to actively set up knees and elbow strikes. Muay Thai fighters are lethal in the clinch.

As for other martial arts vs. Muay Thai, Judo wouldn't be too useful against Muay Thai kicks. Judo focuses on throws from upper body grips. Double-leg takedowns aren't even legal in Judo and therefore aren't practiced.

Wrestling, on the other hand, is the bane of Muay Thai. A wrestler can shoot a double-leg takedown as the Muay Thai fighter attempts a low-leg kick and catch him off-balance. He can also trip or throw the Muay Thai fighter if they both end up in the clinch. I absolutely love wrestling, by the way. 8)

Brazilian Jiujitsu can also be good against Muay Thai provided that the BJJ guy has enough knowledge of takedowns. A Muay Thai fighter would have no answer to the BJJ ground game.

I'm sorry that I wrote such a long reply. I'm obsessed with martial arts! :D
Well, since you study it a lot more than me and actually train with people that know it you would know a lot more on the subject than I do. It's been so long since I gotten into a fight with anybody and I don't even watch combat sports at all. The only time I watch people get physical is wrestling every now and then but it's so damn awful that I skip 80% of it. Sometimes I might watch old boxing matches from the 80s 90s, or even further back when Jack Dimpsy was fighting but that's about as far as I go with martial arts other than movies.

As for Captain I think he's just talking to be talking, because he does that a lot sometimes. Often just being extremely random to get noticed/or attention. I can tell judging from a lot of the post he normally makes, like the one where he just kept bragging about the shemales he had sex with lol, constantly trying to get people to notice him anyway he can.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 12:12 am
Sure thing @CaptainSkelebob I travel to London frequently, so just give me a time and a place.
How can i give you a time and a place when I dont know ur schedule you mindless baboon
Check ur fuckin inbox
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 3:47 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:21 pm
@Pixel--Dude you now have plenty of time to write your last will and testament fella
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When will you next be in London???
Bare knuckle boxing match fella!!!
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
At least the tooth fairy will bring you plenty of money fella
Eh
Coz ur gonna be leaving with less teeth than when you arrived
Fuckin prick
Ur shook bro :lol:
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
Hes f***ing shook :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey @CaptainSkelebob, you do know that @Pixel--Dude is trained in Muay Thai, right?

If you really do fight him, he's gonna fcuk your legs up so bad with some of his low-leg kicks. Pure boxers like yourself don't have a clue how to defend against them, let alone the necessary conditioning! :wink:

Styles make fights and a Muay Thai exponent like Pixel--Dude is stylistically a bad match-up for you. You're gonna get f'n' murked, Captain! :lol:
PD probly has a pink belt in dressing like a girl and sucking mens cock :lol: :lol:
Probly learned from you Licas
BWAHAHAHA
Ur fuccking gay fella
Prepare ur eulogy for ur boyfriend coz im gonna knock him into the spirit realm hes always harpin on about
First_Class
Freshman Poster

Post by First_Class »

Neither one of these dudes (?) has the courage to show up to a real fight.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I would pay to see PD and Skelebob fight in a ring. 8)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 5:18 am
PD probly has a pink belt in dressing like a girl and sucking mens cock :lol: :lol:
Probly learned from you Licas
BWAHAHAHA
Ur fuccking gay fella
Prepare ur eulogy for ur boyfriend coz im gonna knock him into the spirit realm hes always harpin on about
OK so have the fight then. What is the hold up?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 5:14 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Sure thing @CaptainSkelebob I travel to London frequently, so just give me a time and a place.
How can i give you a time and a place when I dont know ur schedule you mindless baboon
Check ur fuckin inbox
Just do it already, Skeletal Robert. You seem to be a fine, upstanding citizen. I'll continue to believe you are who you say you are if this fight actually takes place but if it doesn't, I'll have to conclude you're a larping faggot. What's in the PM, @Pixel--Dude did he send you anything concrete or is he still dodging? Lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 10:40 am
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
June 7th, 2023, 5:14 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Check ur fuckin inbox
Just do it already, Skeletal Robert. You seem to be a fine, upstanding citizen. I'll continue to believe you are who you say you are if this fight actually takes place but if it doesn't, I'll have to conclude you're a larping faggot. What's in the PM, @Pixel--Dude did he send you anything concrete or is he still dodging? Lol.
He hasn't sent me anything yet.

@CaptainSkelebob, what's happening with this? Are we going to organise this or are you just going to keep pissing in the wind? :lol:

And what we doing? A proper boxing match or just a no holds barred street fight? You're all over the f***ing place dude :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

I would insist on a HIV test as a prerequisite, CS probably has something from all the Thai ladyboys he f***ed. CS is a coward and a troll and I know this fight will never happen but if it were to happen I would hope PD just went for a quick takedown and a submission to avoid catching something from CS' filthy ladyboy f***ing blood.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

If CS doesn't follow through with this then I hope he gets permanently banned for being a coward, a troll and a terrible poster. He could be unbanned later if he actually follows through.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

He won't fight me. He's just making himself look foolish puffing his chest out like that. He's probably some scrawny dweeb keyboard warrior. I don't even know what I've done wrong to this guy to even warrant him wanting to fight me. Some disagreement about capitalism? I don't know what his f***ing problem is.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.