I wanna fight PD

Arrange meetups and get togethers with other Happier Abroad members in your area, or coming to your area.

should PD fight me

Yes PD should fight you
67%
Yes PD should fight you
33%

Total votes: 3
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

I wanna fight PD

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

@Pixel--Dude
I wanna fight you
Im in London
When ur next in the area contact me and we will sort it out like men
Unless ur too much of a p***y
Bok bok bok
Cheeep cheeep cheeeeeep
Who wants to see me smack this cunt so hard his daughter will lose all her baby teeth???
If he wins I will never come on Happierabroad again in my life and I will pay him 100 quid
If I win he has to quit as moderator and bring back my slimey genetic failure pet mercer back

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I wanna fight PD

Post by MarcosZeitola »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:42 pm
If I win he has to quit as moderator and bring back my slimey genetic failure pet mercer back
Holy shit I spit out my drink fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:45 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:42 pm
Holy shit I spit out my drink fella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PAG can certainly be amusing. I don't think he liked one bit the quick cashiering of Chandler before the character had scarcely begun to be established, and brought the Cap'n storming in with a vengeance.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 7:08 pm
PAG can certainly be amusing. I don't think he liked one bit the quick cashiering of Chandler before the character had scarcely begun to be established, and brought the Cap'n storming in with a vengeance.
If the Captain is PAG it is a pretty good bit.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’m starting to think all the troll accounts are being managed by one person.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Sure thing @CaptainSkelebob I travel to London frequently, so just give me a time and a place.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 12:12 am
Sure thing @CaptainSkelebob I travel to London frequently, so just give me a time and a place.
-pulls out a seat with two women sitting on both sides in fur coats-
Now I feel like its the 90s.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

@Pixel--Dude you now have plenty of time to write your last will and testament fella
:lol: :lol: :lol:
When will you next be in London???
Bare knuckle boxing match fella!!!
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
At least the tooth fairy will bring you plenty of money fella
Eh
Coz ur gonna be leaving with less teeth than when you arrived
Fuckin prick
Ur shook bro :lol:
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
Hes f***ing shook :lol: :lol: :lol:
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:21 pm
@Pixel--Dude you now have plenty of time to write your last will and testament fella
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
Eh
Fuckin prick
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
Easy there tiger.

This is just a place for intelligent conversation. No one wants to fight anyone here. Stay calm.

Life is better when calm and peaceful and happy.

And with women...

Life would be miserable without women.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

kangarunner wrote:
May 11th, 2023, 3:32 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
Eh
Fuckin prick
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
Easy there tiger.

This is just a place for intelligent conversation. No one wants to fight anyone here. Stay calm.

Life is better when calm and peaceful and happy.

And with women...

Life would be miserable without women.
I love women fella
I love all women
The only ppl in skirts I dont like are skirt wearing fags like PD
I dont care if hes a moderator
Ill punch his head in
Ill kick his head like a football
And he will be crying for his mummy
When he goes to pee and touches that tiny thing he calls a cock he should get reported for child abuse!!!
And before he throws a tiddly and bans me
I didnt say he is a pedophile
I said he has a tiny penis
I want to fight him
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@CaptainSkelebob I've told you I am up for it! Give me some indication where this will happen and stop posturing. If all you're going to do is talk bollocks then I'm not going to waste my time.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
Eh
Fuckin prick
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
He doesn't really look shook. He just told you to name a time and a place. You didn't give him any. Go on, get on with it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
Eh
Fuckin prick
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
Hey @CaptainSkelebob, you do know that @Pixel--Dude is trained in Muay Thai, right?

If you really do fight him, he's gonna fcuk your legs up so bad with some of his low-leg kicks. Pure boxers like yourself don't have a clue how to defend against them, let alone the necessary conditioning! :wink:

Styles make fights and a Muay Thai exponent like Pixel--Dude is stylistically a bad match-up for you. You're gonna get f'n' murked, Captain! :lol:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 3:47 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
BOOSHKA BOOSHKA!!!
Eh
Fuckin prick
BWAHAHAHA
Look at PD everybody!!!
Hey @CaptainSkelebob, you do know that @Pixel--Dude is trained in Muay Thai, right?

If you really do fight him, he's gonna fcuk your legs up so bad with some of his low-leg kicks. Pure boxers like yourself don't have a clue how to defend against them, let alone the necessary conditioning! :wink:

Styles make fights and a Muay Thai exponent like Pixel--Dude is stylistically a bad match-up for you. You're gonna get f'n' murked, Captain! :lol:
That kind of depends, I think Mike Tyson could easily f**k up a Muay Thai fighter, just one hit is all he needs on one of them and he got them. Same thing with a lot of those heavy hitting legends. When he was doing that scene in IP Man, I forget the Asian guy's name but he said when Tyson hit him in that movie and he blocked his punch. It hurt so bad he was afraid of being actually hit by him in the face. Thai people can fight for sure, bu there are styles that would end them instantly. Someone who does Judo could reverse the shit out of their kicks.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 4:00 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
May 12th, 2023, 3:47 pm

That kind of depends, I think Mike Tyson could easily f**k up a Muay Thai fighter, just one hit is all he needs on one of them and he got them. Same thing with a lot of those heavy hitting legends. When he was doing that scene in IP Man, I forget the Asian guy's name but he said when Tyson hit him in that movie and he blocked his punch. It hurt so bad he was afraid of being actually hit by him in the face. Thai people can fight for sure, bu there are styles that would end them instantly. Someone who does Judo could reverse the shit out of their kicks.
Bro, that's Mike f'n' Tyson - the heavyweight legend who punches like a sledgehammer. 99.9% of human beings would get absolutely f'n' murked in a fight with Iron Mike regardless of what style of combat they were trained in!

But what about the Captain? What level of boxing does he have? I strongly doubt that he can fight like Iron Mike. Lol!

When a pure boxer goes up against a Muay Thai fighter of roughly the same skill level, often the Muay Thai fighter throws low-leg kicks from outside of the boxer's range and quickly renders his legs nonfunctional. Boxers don't know how to defend against low-leg kicks nor do they have the leg conditioning necessary to absorb them (unless they have cross-trained in Muay Thai). I know this myself. I've done sparring with practitioners of other striking arts who aren't accustomed to low-leg kicks and have often been able to drop them with just one or two Thai-style kicks and not even with full power. People who don't know how to check a low-leg kick or have the appropriate type of leg conditioning tend to crumble really quickly as soon as they start eating those kind of kicks.

Also, a pure boxer most likely wouldn't fare too well in the clinch against a Muay Thai fighter. Boxers simply clinch until a referee break whereas Muay Thai fighters use the clinch to actively set up knees and elbow strikes. Muay Thai fighters are lethal in the clinch.

As for other martial arts vs. Muay Thai, Judo wouldn't be too useful against Muay Thai kicks. Judo focuses on throws from upper body grips. Double-leg takedowns aren't even legal in Judo and therefore aren't practiced.

Wrestling, on the other hand, is the bane of Muay Thai. A wrestler can shoot a double-leg takedown as the Muay Thai fighter attempts a low-leg kick and catch him off-balance. He can also trip or throw the Muay Thai fighter if they both end up in the clinch. I absolutely love wrestling, by the way. 8)

Brazilian Jiujitsu can also be good against Muay Thai provided that the BJJ guy has enough knowledge of takedowns. A Muay Thai fighter would have no answer to the BJJ ground game.

I'm sorry that I wrote such a long reply. I'm obsessed with martial arts! :D