Girl makes false rape accusation to avoid getting expelled

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Girl makes false rape accusation to avoid getting expelled

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

Girls gets filmed getting her p***y eaten in public. College management sees video and threatens to expel her. Girl changes her story and claims he "RAPED" her, in order to avoid getting expelled.

Full story below:

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/aus ... fault.aspx
Last edited by HunterFleming1991 on October 17th, 2013, 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Where can we see the clip? I just want to make a fair judgement :wink:
HunterFleming1991
Freshman Poster

Post by HunterFleming1991 »

ryanx wrote:Where can we see the clip? I just want to make a fair judgement :wink:
on the article linked. there are a couple of clips of the video. It is very obviously not a rape.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I checked the links after posting my comment. Oh my god! that brutal beast forcing himself on her like that and she kicking and screaming and crying...terrible! He should be locked away for life and the key thrown away.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

To be fair, she probably doesn't even think she is lying. Western pig females define rape as any sex act that they, at some point in the future, regret. Clearly she regrets this one due to the possibility of being expelled, and since as a female she is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything, it follows that it must be the man's fault. Ergo, she was raped as far as she is concerned.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Cornfed wrote:To be fair, she probably doesn't even think she is lying. Western pig females define rape as any sex act that they, at some point in the future, regret. Clearly she regrets this one due to the possibility of being expelled, and since as a female she is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything, it follows that it must be the man's fault. Ergo, she was raped as far as she is concerned.
In the news report about the incident...a girl (Allie Erwin) is being interviewed about the allegation. Just listen to the hysterical and shrill voice. She is basing her opinions on the photos and not the video clip. But it still made me shudder with disgust.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

please tell me she doesnt win?
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

american men will never learn, you'd figure with the amount of info on the net about american women, forums, videos on youtube, and so on and STILL you find idiots like that dude that will fall for it.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Cornfed wrote:To be fair, she probably doesn't even think she is lying. Western pig females define rape as any sex act that they, at some point in the future, regret. Clearly she regrets this one due to the possibility of being expelled, and since as a female she is incapable of accepting responsibility for anything, it follows that it must be the man's fault. Ergo, she was raped as far as she is concerned.
True true. Remember the thread about a funny rape website way back. Where all the girls are fat ugly dykes showing up with posters telling a story how they were really being duped into sex by scumbags and declare it was all rape.

Women nowadays simply refuse to take responsibility of their own actions no matter what.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wonder if it is possible to prevail on the guy to sue her for defamation of character and set up a fund for his legal expenses. You would think it would be an open and shut case, but anything is possible in this madhouse.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Rayn wrote:
True true. Remember the thread about a funny rape website way back. Where all the girls are fat ugly dykes showing up with posters telling a story how they were really being duped into sex by scumbags and declare it was all rape.

Women nowadays simply refuse to take responsibility of their own actions no matter what.
projectunbreakable.tumblr.com/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

They say all sex is rape... I say all sex is prostitution.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Incredibly the lamestream media is running articles implying that the female was a rape victim. It seems the West is so f***ed that any allegation by a female against a man is assumed true, even when it is demonstrably false.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 44880.html
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Cornfed wrote:Incredibly the lamestream media is running articles implying that the female was a rape victim. It seems the West is so f***ed that any allegation by a female against a man is assumed true, even when it is demonstrably false.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/2 ... 44880.html
I never liked the title of the online newspaper at first glance, mainstream or not.

Huffing....what? Sounded like a newspaper written by a bunch of stoners to me.