Are American women a lot easier than foreign women ?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Are American women a lot easier than foreign women ?

Post by Arabian_prince »

Ive been my research on easiest women for sex, and I was shocked to see that American women are on the top list.
Considering that most of American men are dateless and havent had sex in a long time.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Are American women a lot easier than foreign women ?

Post by nicho12 »

Arabian_prince wrote:Ive been my research on easiest women for sex, and I was shocked to see that American women are on the top list.
Considering that most of American men are dateless and havent had sex in a long time.
If you're a bad boy type of guy who fits in well into the American Culture and also have no soul and act the way the media tells you to then yes, foreign women are harder to lay in bed for casual sex only because they're usually looking for a long term relationship or marriage and they wanna give their virginity to their husbands and not to those PUA type american guys who just wanna hit it and quit. American women don't value their bodies at all, so they get run through by tones of guys in their teens and 20's and then expect a prince charming when they're like 35 but by then it's too late because no self respectful man who has worked had all his life in order to be able to provide for his family will want such a woman who has been f***ed by 1000 bad boy thugs
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

If I wanted a wife, I'd go for foreign women. American women are only good for f***ing and that's it.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Post by gibraltar »

American women are good for sex.

Foreign women are good for sex and love.

When you live in western countries, women have so many options that true love cannot exist. You are a slave to her.

Your chances are improved overseas to find love but you still have to be a leader.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I've always done very well with American women and them wanting sex. But then it also seems foreign women are also easy and I've never stayed in a foreign country long enough to run an experiment to see which women will f**k faster, but I think it would be close.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

But I do think American women are far pickier on wanting to f**k a certain "type" of guy. They hate any man who seems average, where as foreign women, from what Ive observed so far, don't have such a bias.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gibraltar wrote:American women are good for sex.
In my experience, American women are good for nothing except possibly being ground up and used as pig's feed. I can't think of anything useful American women ever contributed to my life.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Any woman is easier when she is very interested in a man regardless where's she from.
Last edited by TheLegendSeeker on May 22nd, 2014, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:In my experience, American women are good for nothing except possibly being ground up and used as pig's feed.
Obviously you are being facetious. The pigs would OD on antidepressants after the first bite.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

gibraltar wrote:American women are good for sex.

Foreign women are good for sex and love.

When you live in western countries, women have so many options that true love cannot exist. You are a slave to her.

Your chances are improved overseas to find love but you still have to be a leader.
I know a chick who has 2 kids by two different dads. She is smart but overweight. She tries to convince some young guy 24-27 to have sex with her. It makes me want to barf. This is what engineering is like in America.