World's Fattest Woman Wants to Lose Weight for Wedding

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

World's Fattest Woman Wants to Lose Weight for Wedding

Post by gibraltar »

I just can't believe this. Truly, we are living in the matrix of fat, disgusting females in the United States. Check out this article on DailyMail (UK):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erate.html

It's great to see this woman losing weight for her wedding day but there are more important implications to be made.

1. There are VERY FEW options for men

This obese woman has a 22 y/0 finance that looks normal. WOW. Talk about a scarcity of options for men. I know this firsthand while traveling in Central & South America. At night, you will see ALL the obese women prowling for men to hook up with. Also happens in Brazil. My buddy and I had a running joke going on while in Brazil that the fat chicks couldn't get anybody because of their size.

But in America, Fat chicks are in HEAVY demand.

2. Travel while you can afford to

I would advise men who can afford international travel to stop wasting time with American chicks and experience different countries. All of my most memorable romantic experiences happened overseas. All of my romantic experiences in USA (except for my 1st time ever) I would love to forget.

3. Protect your assets & health

Lastly, but very important, you must protect your two greatest powers against all woman at all costs. Do not allow divorces, fights, arguments, or anything else destroy your hardwork.

The best way to deal with a toxic woman is COMPLETE SILENCE. You don't have to answer every question or comment. Speak wisely and choose your words carefully. Use silence to control your interactions with women. It's your biggest tool in finding peace while interacting with these US pig women.

Hope this helps.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

That's nasty, that's beyond obese it's a hypopotamus :shock:
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: World's Fattest Woman Wants to Lose Weight for Wedding

Post by nicho12 »

gibraltar wrote:I just can't believe this. Truly, we are living in the matrix of fat, disgusting females in the United States. Check out this article on DailyMail (UK):

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... erate.html

It's great to see this woman losing weight for her wedding day but there are more important implications to be made.

1. There are VERY FEW options for men

This obese woman has a 22 y/0 finance that looks normal. WOW. Talk about a scarcity of options for men. I know this firsthand while traveling in Central & South America. At night, you will see ALL the obese women prowling for men to hook up with. Also happens in Brazil. My buddy and I had a running joke going on while in Brazil that the fat chicks couldn't get anybody because of their size.

But in America, Fat chicks are in HEAVY demand.

2. Travel while you can afford to

I would advise men who can afford international travel to stop wasting time with American chicks and experience different countries. All of my most memorable romantic experiences happened overseas. All of my romantic experiences in USA (except for my 1st time ever) I would love to forget.

3. Protect your assets & health

Lastly, but very important, you must protect your two greatest powers against all woman at all costs. Do not allow divorces, fights, arguments, or anything else destroy your hardwork.

The best way to deal with a toxic woman is COMPLETE SILENCE. You don't have to answer every question or comment. Speak wisely and choose your words carefully. Use silence to control your interactions with women. It's your biggest tool in finding peace while interacting with these US pig women.

Hope this helps.
This is how America will be in 20 to 30 years from now, I feel sorry for the boys being born in this shit hole
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Hey, at least she has the intention to lose the obesity and to improve her health however much is still possible.

Sure beats the militant "Fat Acceptance" warriors...
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

WindowLicker wrote:Hey, at least she has the intention to lose the obesity and to improve her health however much is still possible.

Sure beats the militant "Fat Acceptance" warriors...
She would be better off dead than alive, I would rather have 200 illegal aliens take her place, at least they can do manual labor and pick the oranges
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Of course the guy might not be super desperate for sex, but just a really, really sick pervert.