Men need POSITIVE feedback from females...

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
PandaMan
Freshman Poster

Men need POSITIVE feedback from females...

Post by PandaMan »

One thing I got to thinking about is how little positive, affirming feedback I get from women.

When you're in a vacuum and the "3" you always get on a scale of 1-10 is what you're used to, you never really think, "Oh, wait, in life I should expect to be getting a 7 or an 8."

I don't mean looks. I mean the spiritually fulfilling experience of being with females should register on a scale of 1-10 at around 7-8, at minimum, in your life.

They should be, by and large, GOOD experiences, if you have the right attitude and approach to women yourself (you're looking for true love, commitment, something real).

But what do we get in the U.S. in terms of that feedback, affirmation and fulfillment from females?

We get...

-- Paranoid women that don't trust men, and seem to think we're all creeps, and treat us like we're the enemy.
-- Women that don't show much interest in us at all, and seem more fulfilled by their yoga classes and "careers"
-- The feeling we constantly having to prove ourselves.
-- The feeling we're not quite good enough, unless we play the "cocky-funny" push-pull game of "not caring" and act completely fake.
-- The sense we're dealing with creatures that are all reading off the same, cliched script, "I like to have fun, and I'm happy all the time, and I love my career, and make me laugh."
-- The sense we're not liked or respected for any of our good qualities, and certainly not our intelligence.
-- The sense women have an indifferent reaction to us almost all the time in public or online.
-- The sense we're... nothing. Even if we make a lot of money and are reasonably good looking and healthy (I'm 5'11", white guy, normal, I would say nice looking, thin but not "built" or muscular -- still not good enough!)
-- The sense that if we're friendly to a girl, that's "weird".
-- The sense the only way to really get a girl is to be an aggressive meathead.
-- The sense that what is VALUED in our culture is the LOWEST common denominator for women.
-- The sense women seem to think all men should be Christian Grey from that idiotic book, and anything less is boring.

This isn't even touching on what WE might want from a woman!

Tell me -- things are better overseas?

I'm a somewhat shy guy. But I'll never forget being in Paris and this beautiful girl in a laundromat began taking to me. She was so friendly, and fascinated by the fact I was American. I was SHOCKED. Yes, I realize there is some novelty in being a foreigner, but still. I'll never forget that. Just simple FRIENDLINESS. She didn't know I was American, either, and still struck up a conversation and obviously found out when I said "hi". I could be British, Norwegian, or anything else. Point is, the girl was friendly in a way I'M NOT USED TO HERE.

I had also met a few American girls on the trip. They were awful. Just awful! I spent some time with them, and didn't enjoy it. Not friendly, aloof, kind of snickering and annoying.

TELL ME it's better...

I NEED that affirmation. Talking. Communication. f**k looks. God, even the ugly U.S. women are awful to talk to! I need that feminine curiosity directed at ME for once.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You will often hear guys in America say that they feel invisible to women. This is because American women are only interested in the top men (as far as looks, money, social status).

No wonder why the PUA scene is so big in the US, guys need to learn how to meet women due to the hostile environment here.

Foreign women are leagues ahead of American women as far as looks, personality and spirituality. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

jamesbond wrote:You will often hear guys in America say that they feel invisible to women. This is because American women are only interested in the top men (as far as looks, money, social status).

No wonder why the PUA scene is so big in the US, guys need to learn how to meet women due to the hostile environment here.

Foreign women are leagues ahead of American women as far as looks, personality and spirituality. :D
It's not only foreign versus American where men feel to be invisible.

In my younger age,where i was going quit a lot outside with my friends it was always men seeking women.
Never witnessed one of my friends or me receiving a smile and an approach on the street or even in a bar.

That just how here you have to live your daily life..being totally invisible to females who have no sex drive for men,who have plenty of requirements and have lost any possibility to let themselves act by their hormones.

Their brain orgasm is when they walk on the street showing as much ass,legs,body they can,where they can get on a shopping day and everything to raise the cost of their pussies by frustrating stupid males who have no other choices unless they understand it's time to move away.

Really,countries where women would openly flirt with random males on the street because they found them hot or wathewer is something quit rare.

Even in Panama,women won't make this kind of approach..you still have to be presented in a social circle or in some special places where women feel they can do it.
Of course,in no ways they are as aggressive,anti males,obnoxious,cold,calculating as in the US,Western world but it's not realistic to think women would hit on men just because they are hot.

Anyway,after having experienced Thailand,the exception here where it's possible for me to get some smiles,some open flirting from women who do it first as they can show feeling,where i don't feel invisible,is like being on drugs in a good way as you feel alive,with so many options possible...that put you a big smile on your face..it's a real changing experience.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Men need POSITIVE feedback from females...

Post by green1976 »

PandaMan wrote:One thing I got to thinking about is how little positive, affirming feedback I get from women.

When you're in a vacuum and the "3" you always get on a scale of 1-10 is what you're used to, you never really think, "Oh, wait, in life I should expect to be getting a 7 or an 8."

I don't mean looks. I mean the spiritually fulfilling experience of being with females should register on a scale of 1-10 at around 7-8, at minimum, in your life.

They should be, by and large, GOOD experiences, if you have the right attitude and approach to women yourself (you're looking for true love, commitment, something real).

But what do we get in the U.S. in terms of that feedback, affirmation and fulfillment from females?

We get...

-- Paranoid women that don't trust men, and seem to think we're all creeps, and treat us like we're the enemy.
-- Women that don't show much interest in us at all, and seem more fulfilled by their yoga classes and "careers"
-- The feeling we're not quite good enough, unless we play the "cocky-funny" push-pull game of "not caring" and act completely fake.
-- The sense we're dealing with creatures that are all reading off the same, cliched script, "I like to have fun, and I'm happy all the time, and I love my career, and make me laugh."
-- The sense we're not liked or respected for any of our good qualities, and certainly not our intelligence.
-- The sense women have an indifferent reaction to us almost all the time in public or online.
-- The sense we're... nothing. Even if we make a lot of money and are reasonably good looking and healthy (I'm 5'11", white guy, normal, I would say nice looking, thin but not "built" or muscular -- still not good enough!)
-- The sense that what is VALUED in our culture is the LOWEST common denominator for women.
-- The sense women seem to think all men should be Christian Grey from that idiotic book, and anything less is boring.

I'm a somewhat shy guy. But I'll never forget being in Paris and this beautiful girl in a laundromat began taking to me. She was so friendly, and fascinated by the fact I was American. I was SHOCKED. Yes, I realize there is some novelty in being a foreigner, but still. I'll never forget that. Just simple FRIENDLINESS. She didn't know I was American, either, and still struck up a conversation and obviously found out when I said "hi". I could be British, Norwegian, or anything else. Point is, the girl was friendly in a way I'M NOT USED TO HERE.

I had also met a few American girls on the trip. They were awful. Just awful! I spent some time with them, and didn't enjoy it. Not friendly, aloof, kind of snickering and annoying.

TELL ME it's better...

I NEED that affirmation. Talking. Communication. f**k looks. God, even the ugly U.S. women are awful to talk to! I need that feminine curiosity directed at ME for once.
I get your points and i agree with it but you could have used or changed the place because pointing at Paris it's like a joke.
Just a random experience doesn't make a game changer.

I read daily on many forums where guys are fed up because they feel invisible here and i agree with them.

The sad facts you used to describle the life of a normal American guy could be taken to Paris too.
In no way you will have a radical change from Atlanta,NY or any American city.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well I got a lot of positive feedback and compliments from this Filipina friend that I talk to. I recorded our last conversation so you guys can hear it. Listen to it and you will see what I mean. It's so nice to be appreciated and complimented. We also had some deep conversations about America too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/m ... sation.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

This video made me smile :roll:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

onethousandknives wrote:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/o-bozhe-k ... t-man.html
Russia

USA.
+1
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

PandaMan wrote:One thing I got to thinking about is how little positive, affirming feedback I get from women.

We get...

TELL ME it's better...

pretty foreign women will compliment me on my looks and everything else.....women here NEVER compliment me on anything......not even that im sweet...which i am......of course, women have been taught not to EVER compliment men in america.....as it is some kind of game to be played like we'll drop them at the first sign that theyre attracted to us......and yeah..we men need to know we are appreciated
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

Jester wrote:
onethousandknives wrote:
http://lyricstranslate.com/en/o-bozhe-k ... t-man.html
Russia

USA.
+1
hahahaha! musics better in russia girls prettier by FAR and that is soooooo accurate....cant wait to move to bosnia
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

Winston wrote:Well I got a lot of positive feedback and compliments from this Filipina friend that I talk to. I recorded our last conversation so you guys can hear it. Listen to it and you will see what I mean. It's so nice to be appreciated and complimented. We also had some deep conversations about America too.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/m ... sation.mp3
holyyy crap! haha the way she talks reminds me exactly of my ex from africa....same flirtatious nature...sexy accent.....no barriers..man im having flashbacks
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

green1976 wrote:This video made me smile :roll:

huh...i wonder WHY theres no shortage of guys who you can talk about this with and will agree that women act this way :roll: .....go figure.....and that self-fulfilling prophecy stuff....BULLCRAP......just because you think positive thoughts will not change the outcome.....i can look at this guy and tell he gets nowhere with women
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

matthewcoury wrote: pretty foreign women will compliment me on my looks and everything else.....women here NEVER compliment me on anything.....

..of course, women have been taught not to EVER compliment men in america....
The word 'compliment' is interesting - it's merely about talking anything nice from a man to a female or from a female to a man and it costs you nothing...

However due to feminism, women rarely will offer any compliment to a man, it's about offer as little as possible and take as much as you can, even compliments.

As a man I would be careful with a compliment too towards a Western woman, as it could be easily misunderstood, or purposely misused to bring you in big troubles, as being sexist, or sexually harassing a woman.

I remember an old guy in the British parliament, who was carrying in both hands some items and a woman opened him the door, and he said something, that it's a great feeling for an old guy to go through doors opened by pretty women for him - or something like that... and guess what, this harmless compliment brought him into big troubles...
matthewcoury
Freshman Poster

Post by matthewcoury »

[/quote]

I remember an old guy in the British parliament, who was carrying in both hands some items and a woman opened him the door, and he said something, that it's a great feeling for an old guy to go through doors opened by pretty women for him - or something like that... and guess what, this harmless compliment brought him into big troubles...[/quote]

oh geez how absurd......i know a lot of guys think "oh man.....this option to get a wife in a foreign country is going to run out"......never happen......the cultures our soooo inbred over in these countries and there is such a hatred for america and american culture it will never happen.....my friends in other countries and countries ive been to like in eastern europe they hate america......they like americans but they hate the culture of america and the government......you have to also remember there will ALWAYS be the novelty and fantasy of meeting a guy from a foreign country and having a romance with him...this applies much more so to foreign women than american women because they enjoy novelty and something different...whereas in america women just want to be in their little antisocial bubble....iam sooo grateful for this forum especially while im building my company with my friend in eastern europe so i can move there....i had so much fun skydiving there and everything.....iam soo glad i have the hope of getting out of this shithole country and have resources over in bosnia.......it definitely will not take long...ive only ever had sex with one girl and i waited 28 yrs for that and she was foreign....i aint waitin around another 28 yrs for some woman to magically drop out of the sky....my parents say "oh..God will bring you the right one" pffff yeah right.....im 30 yrs old it aint happened yet.......time to hop the first flight outta here and blow this shindig 8)