American Men Have Created A Dating Crisis

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

American Men Have Created A Dating Crisis

Post by Taco »

Here's another American women blaming men for all of society's problems. She doesn't mention dating crashed after hookup apps came out.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: American Men Have Created A Dating Crisis

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Taco wrote:
May 23rd, 2023, 8:50 pm
Here's another American women blaming men for all of society's problems. She doesn't mention dating crashed after hookup apps came out.

Both of the bitches created the Crises together. Men can't entirely fault women and women can't entirely fault men.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Men Have Created A Dating Crisis

Post by MrMan »

What percentage of his viewers, or percentage of men, give to sperm banks? I would imagine a small percent, making a lot of babies so they can meet each other on Tinder 20 years from now.

I wouldn't want to father a child I don't even know, subjecting him or her to be raised by a single mother or lesbian couple, not doing my dury as a dather to raise the child. It's not like they die in a war and their child is an orphan. They willingly donate sperm and let whoever raise the child.