Tired of the Bitching about Western Women on this Forum

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

***JP*** wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Frankly Phx is going to have the same problem women in the middle earning sectors have. If they don't want children, there too many people in their age range that want families and children, see the benefit and rewards of parenting.

You are in the minority in many ways my friend, you best wait until you're around 40-45-50 years old to find somebody that doesn't want children likely because they have already had their children.

My problem is I find too many women you already have children or don't want children.

I will trade places with you.

However... Your point is well-taken.

1) I have delayed my departure, why? Money issues... I want to stay as long as possible and its next to impossible on only $1,000 or so. Plus we are getting closer and closer to high season and high airline prices.

2) The modified plan is to leave late Sept/early Oct and stay until......

I am convinced with more than 15-30 days on the ground or less than 60 days on the ground, I will have at least a regular GF if not more. By having a bit more money I can ensure that I get to travel to Eastern Europe. Or I may start in Eastern Europe.

3) I have cut-off communication with all women until I am closer to leaving. Building up expectations I believe is damaging to long term success. I may be wrong about it, but I might not be either. I will not make the same mistake twice.

Goal is about $2,000 with about $600-$700 being used for RT or maybe even a risky one way ticket though in checking I would only save about $200, not that much.

That would allow one full month, maybe longer. We'll see.

I wouldn't recommend buying a one way ticket unless you have a resident visa approved. A lot of countries will ask to see a return ticket to let you in. Especially in Europe. I am currently in the process of saving to go back to my fiancee's country cause when I return we are getting married.
Oh I know about the risk involved....

Congrats on your engagement by the way.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

djfourmoney wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Frankly Phx is going to have the same problem women in the middle earning sectors have. If they don't want children, there too many people in their age range that want families and children, see the benefit and rewards of parenting.

You are in the minority in many ways my friend, you best wait until you're around 40-45-50 years old to find somebody that doesn't want children likely because they have already had their children.

My problem is I find too many women you already have children or don't want children.

I will trade places with you.

However... Your point is well-taken.

1) I have delayed my departure, why? Money issues... I want to stay as long as possible and its next to impossible on only $1,000 or so. Plus we are getting closer and closer to high season and high airline prices.

2) The modified plan is to leave late Sept/early Oct and stay until......

I am convinced with more than 15-30 days on the ground or less than 60 days on the ground, I will have at least a regular GF if not more. By having a bit more money I can ensure that I get to travel to Eastern Europe. Or I may start in Eastern Europe.

3) I have cut-off communication with all women until I am closer to leaving. Building up expectations I believe is damaging to long term success. I may be wrong about it, but I might not be either. I will not make the same mistake twice.

Goal is about $2,000 with about $600-$700 being used for RT or maybe even a risky one way ticket though in checking I would only save about $200, not that much.

That would allow one full month, maybe longer. We'll see.

I wouldn't recommend buying a one way ticket unless you have a resident visa approved. A lot of countries will ask to see a return ticket to let you in. Especially in Europe. I am currently in the process of saving to go back to my fiancee's country cause when I return we are getting married.
Oh I know about the risk involved....

Congrats on your engagement by the way.

Thank you and hope whichever country you go to you find someone wonderful too :)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

lavezzi wrote:Wow, I am stunned by this website. Thanks a lot for the link, Phoenix.

Brazilian women seem to be just as humble and appreciative as Filipinas, except you can actually get more than two words out of them. Every message I've sent so far has gotten a response, and when I send a long message I get just as long or longer a message back. The focus seems to be completely on the conversation itself rather than who it's with (many of them don't even actually view your profile) which I think is perfect. But yeah, if Brazilian women in general are half as nice as the three I'm chatting with now, maybe I'll consider drastically changing my plans. I've always been far more physically attracted to Latinas than any other race, but I always considered them out of the question as I'm not bothered learning Portuguese or Spanish. But perhaps meeting a top quality Latina on this website who speaks English and taking the risk of traveling to her area to meet her is not such a bad plan. I do wonder how much scamming goes on here on this site though..
Dude. I bitched about this before on this forum: learn the foreign language of your newly "media naranja" ( your S.O./your better half), adapt to the culture, and respect the shit, man. That narcissistic English-only culture makes you indolently lazy for learning another language, pompous like "the sun never sets on the Anglosphere empire" (I know that's not the original slogan but I have modded it with that intention!) may impede you from obtaining a truly virtuously upstanding foreign woman.

Yes it may be intimidating and even outright scary to learn a new language and to adapt, but it will put an end to the WASPy, stoic, quid-pro-quo/one-up-on-ya-now-I-am-so-much-more-awesome-now type of culture that is ruining the world via all forms of contact!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:My rants against western women are ultimately my ways of educating fellow men who are traveling through the same path as I am on the quest to being happier abroad without American women. Face it, a lot of us are stuck in America right now, so it's easy to lose our way and fall back into the misandry mindset bubble. As Contrarian Expatriate said, ranting against western women is moreso a reality dose of motivation (which we could all use) rather than bitching. For instance, whenever a non-black man on these forums considers an American black female for any reason, I don't hesitate to inform him of the horrors of American black women today and why marrying the fattest, gold-digging, feminist white woman in America is still euphoria in comparison to the beastly, man-hating, STD-ridden media puppets known as black American females. Where the hell else would they get these warnings from? I can't let my boys get trapped with Shaniqua, paying for Ray-Ray and Pookie's kids for the rest of their lives, all because they let a little ghetto-curious fetish cloud their judgment. So it's not bitching, I'm simply teaching my non-black brethren that there are no success stories in being "Captain Save-A-Hoe" for today's western black women.
True true. But F-N-C-ing American women with careful anticipation until you expatriate for real for real is the way to go if you have an itch that you cannot scratch. Being pussiless (lacking sex that is) in America is so so hard. Yohan from Nice Guy's is right: the U.S. of Gay is a sex prison.

1) harder for men to get laid
2) easier for men to become part of the justice/correctional institute system/prison system due to a woman in any form of the reason!!
Hence the term sex prison.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

chanta76 wrote:PhxSosa,

Interpals.net how good is this site? I just joined. I'm still trying to navigate in that site. I mean is it any good ?
The site is damn good! Might be the best site I ever been on, period. I have about 74 friends on here and I have been on the site since December 2011. I browse profiles sometimes and MANY women in Europe want to learn Korean and other Asian languages. An American girl (Latina) I talk to now, she loves Asian guys, so don't get your hopes up! I was going to post in your thread about not wasting your time on AW because it is not worth it. Too many countries in this world!

@djfourmoney, the German girl I am going visit doesn't want kids, doesn't want to get married and she is atheist, so I got the luck of the draw :) There are plenty of women that don't want kids or marriage.

Thanks all the members that posted in this thread. I didn't want to cause any chaos. I want everyone on here to succeed and move abroad. I am making moves!

Maybe I am lucky? I don't think I am. I just think people think I am interesting and I guess many women love my look. I got profile views from Polish, North Korean and Russian women today. See how diverse it is for me?

Here's a tip for Interpals: Try to stay online. Like leave your page online. You will get more profile views and you will be more visible and you will get more random messages from people.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@PhxSosa

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

I'm gonna try signing up for this site... Do you have any additional advice?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

E_Irizarry wrote:True true. But F-N-C-ing American women with careful anticipation until you expatriate for real for real is the way to go if you have an itch that you cannot scratch. Being pussiless (lacking sex that is) in America is so so hard. Yohan from Nice Guy's is right: the U.S. of Gay is a sex prison.

1) harder for men to get laid
2) easier for men to become part of the justice/correctional institute system/prison system due to a woman in any form of the reason!!
Hence the term sex prison.
+1
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

PhxSosa wrote:

Interpals.net how good is this site? I just joined. I'm still trying to navigate in that site. I mean is it any good ?
The site is damn good! Might be the best site I ever been on, period. I have about 74 friends on here and I have been on the site since December 2011. I browse profiles sometimes and MANY women in Europe want to learn Korean and other Asian languages. An American girl (Latina) I talk to now, she loves Asian guys, so don't get your hopes up! I was going to post in your thread about not wasting your time on AW because it is not worth it. Too many countries in this world!

@djfourmoney, the German girl I am going visit doesn't want kids, doesn't want to get married and she is atheist, so I got the luck of the draw :) There are plenty of women that don't want kids or marriage.

Thanks all the members that posted in this thread. I didn't want to cause any chaos. I want everyone on here to succeed and move abroad. I am making moves!

Maybe I am lucky? I don't think I am. I just think people think I am interesting and I guess many women love my look. I got profile views from Polish, North Korean and Russian women today. See how diverse it is for me?

Here's a tip for Interpals: Try to stay online. Like leave your page online. You will get more profile views and you will be more visible and you will get more random messages from people.
Thanks for the suggestion, Overall its pretty good but so far I have had mixed results. Overall I'd say its better than using something listed as a "dating site", because women don't have their shields up as much. I have also had more profile views more than any other site I've tried, and the response rate seems to be higher. I have sent out a number of messages to women that appeal to me and so far the response rate seems to be roughly 50% which is a lot better than 10% on Anglo sites. However it is still early days so can't make a decision just yet.

To my disappointment, I have noticed a number of profiles which say things like "WOMEN ONLY, DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE MALE". Surprisingly these aren't Anglo women either. So i'm not sure why they also have this anti-male attitude and only wish to communicate with females?

Like you, I am also interested in women who doesn't want kids or marriage. So it looks like you beat me to that German one ;) But good for you. It is still pretty rare to find a woman who doesn't want kids, but it does seem to be more common in Germany - probably because they love to travel so much and don't want kids holding them back.

I also agree with your tip about staying online as long as possible, you do seem to get more views this way.
Last edited by OzGuy on April 8th, 2012, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

OzGuy wrote: I find it so sad that in order to find a decent woman an Anglo-man must save up and spend thousands of dollars just to visit a country with non-Anglo women. On the other hand, Anglo women have many decent men offering to PAY THEM to go on a date.

No wonder there are so many men who go on shooting sprees in the US.
Yea, and this is why when I speak to American women they simply love the United States and they see no point in traveling out the country.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
OzGuy wrote: I find it so sad that in order to find a decent woman an Anglo-man must save up and spend thousands of dollars just to visit a country with non-Anglo women. On the other hand, Anglo women have many decent men offering to PAY THEM to go on a date.

No wonder there are so many men who go on shooting sprees in the US.
Yea, and this is why when I speak to American women they simply love the United States and they see no point in traveling out the country.
I would too if I were a woman living in the US. I don't think there is any other country in the world for men that would come close to the level of attention that US women get, not even Russia. As a man in Russia, I still doubt you would get approached as often as US women do. Obviously its a hell of a lot better than the US, but still doesn't wouldn't come close to what they get.

Dating will always be harder for men, no doubt about it.
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Nice website

Post by Guyver »

Thanks for the heads up on that website, PhxSosa. One side of me says there might be hope that I will get to receive some attention from some of the women on there. The other side of me says no there is no chance it will happen. I'm going to join it today, and see where it goes.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

OzGuy wrote:
PhxSosa wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion, Overall its pretty good but so far I have had mixed results. Overall I'd say its better than using something listed as a "dating site", because women don't have their shields up as much. I have also had more profile views more than any other site I've tried, and the response rate seems to be higher. I have sent out a number of messages to women that appeal to me and so far the response rate seems to be roughly 50% which is a lot better than 10% on Anglo sites. However it is still early days so can't make a decision just yet.

To my disappointment, I have noticed a number of profiles which say things like "WOMEN ONLY, DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE MALE". Surprisingly these aren't Anglo women either. So i'm not sure why they also have this anti-male attitude and only wish to communicate with females?

Like you, I am also interested in women who doesn't want kids or marriage. So it looks like you beat me to that German one ;) But good for you. It is still pretty rare to find a woman who doesn't want kids, but it does seem to be more common in Germany - probably because they love to travel so much and don't want kids holding them back.

I also agree with your tip about staying online as long as possible, you do seem to get more views this way.
yeah with interpals.net i am not getting alot of success here.

i did meet foreign women. one told me she wanted to do skype with me. but every time i send her a messege she does not respond. so i assume that she is getting unendated with lots of messeges from men. which is getting annoying now.

and i agree with you here. there is alot of anti male attutedes from the foreign women here. like ...

" I do not respond to general messages with 'hi, how are you? or people who send friend requests without having spoken before! Please do not contact me if this is all you intend to do! I would like to make meaningful friendships on here and I am not interested in romance! " - british lady

"Looking for a nice chat. How about to impress me?;)
AT LEAST KNOW MY NAME WHEN YOU WRITE ME, it's written twice in this profile. Thank you " - http://www.interpals.net/nafanya ( a RUSSIAN lady )

all in all this foreign women thing online is full angry foreign women about men. and its over trivial things. like saying " hi, hello how are you" or " i want to get to know you".

which is funny because these comments are coming from countries where there is more women then men.

women are so weird. its better to meet them in person then online. they respond to you better. but if its online forget it your like every other guy around.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

ssjparris wrote:
" I do not respond to general messages with 'hi, how are you? or people who send friend requests without having spoken before! Please do not contact me if this is all you intend to do! I would like to make meaningful friendships on here and I am not interested in romance! " - british lady

"Looking for a nice chat. How about to impress me?;)
AT LEAST KNOW MY NAME WHEN YOU WRITE ME, it's written twice in this profile. Thank you " - http://www.interpals.net/nafanya ( a RUSSIAN lady )
I don't even bother with those profiles.
all in all this foreign women thing online is full angry foreign women about men. and its over trivial things. like saying " hi, hello how are you" or " i want to get to know you".
Although this one might seem strange to westerners, I think I know why. Most Europeans (especially conservative countries like Germany) do not like superficial chit-chat. In Anglo countries such as the US, "how are you" seems to be a standard generic greeting, often with no sincerity. In foreign countries they will only ask close friends "how are you" - not strangers they just met. So I think this one of more of a cultural thing.
which is funny because these comments are coming from countries where there is more women then men.
It always amazes me that no matter the ratio of women to men (especially in Anglo countries) women are still picky. Most of them would simply remain single. In Australia there are a few towns where the number of women outnumber men (mainly tourism towns). I hear these women are still as picky as ever, despite there being fewer men. They simply just remain single and bitch about how "there are no decent men" instead of lowering their ridiculously high standards.
Last edited by OzGuy on April 8th, 2012, 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

here is some more foreign women comments from interpals.net

please, don't write me over 25. perverse people, i'm not curious about you, please avoid me. don't add me if we've never talked before, because i will ignore you. - http://www.interpals.net/genieyah ( 16 years of age...jeez louise)

I am from Serbia, 23 years old. I want to learn languages and met some nice people :)))) and...the most important part: I AM NOT HERE TO FIND MY LOVE, FOR ROMANCE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT (I hope I was clear :) ) - serbian lady

I am not searching for flirting, marriage offers or unique business opportunities. If you can't do better than random chatting or friend request without introducing yourself, don't loose your time here either. The others will be warmly welcomed! :) - http://www.interpals.net/cihlomorka

FYI I don't like random friend request, it's so totally boring and so impersonal. - from stalkholm sweden
(note: she put this in ITALIC wording)

Please talk to me trough a message, do not just randomly add. If not you will scare me away :) Hehehe - http://www.interpals.net/Bella2411
(note: she put this in BOLD capital letters)

pretty much EVERY profile has something anti male in it. man can some body please tell me why women think like this. the REAL reason. not because lots of men are approaching them. because they still check their friend request box anyways. can a woman please tell me what is on your mind when lots of men respond and ask for a friend request. foreign women HATE this for some reason.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

ssjparris wrote:here is some more foreign women comments from interpals.net

please, don't write me over 25. perverse people, i'm not curious about you, please avoid me. don't add me if we've never talked before, because i will ignore you. - http://www.interpals.net/genieyah ( 16 years of age...jeez louise)

I am from Serbia, 23 years old. I want to learn languages and met some nice people :)))) and...the most important part: I AM NOT HERE TO FIND MY LOVE, FOR ROMANCE OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT (I hope I was clear :) ) - serbian lady

I am not searching for flirting, marriage offers or unique business opportunities. If you can't do better than random chatting or friend request without introducing yourself, don't loose your time here either. The others will be warmly welcomed! :) - http://www.interpals.net/cihlomorka

FYI I don't like random friend request, it's so totally boring and so impersonal. - from stalkholm sweden
(note: she put this in ITALIC wording)

Please talk to me trough a message, do not just randomly add. If not you will scare me away :) Hehehe - http://www.interpals.net/Bella2411
(note: she put this in BOLD capital letters)

pretty much EVERY profile has something anti male in it. man can some body please tell me why women think like this. the REAL reason. not because lots of men are approaching them. because they still check their friend request box anyways. can a woman please tell me what is on your mind when lots of men respond and ask for a friend request. foreign women HATE this for some reason.
I have seen a lot of this in profiles also. I don't bother contacting them if they have "Do not contact me if...."

I am quite surprised at the number of foreign women saying this. I think it comes down to the fact that its online, and naturally you will always get more males online than females. Even foreign women will get bombarded with messages, particularly if it is an international site where there are also a lot of Anglo men. I have a theory that once foreign women go on dating sites it tends to corrupt them, similar to Anglo women. This is because their ego's are suddenly inflated with all the messages they get, so over time they get increasingly picky. I believe the best foreign women are those who don't go on dating sites, the ones where you actually have to visit the country and meet them in person.

As soon as a foreign woman goes on a dating site, her ego is inflated.
Last edited by OzGuy on April 8th, 2012, 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.