Why do American women never flirt with men?

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do American women never flirt with men?

Post by Winston »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 9:12 am
But you gotta admit AW flirt better than Asian women. Asian women are like, "Uh-oh, my friends might see me if I reply to a person of the male gender! I better pretend I didn't hear him say hello"
Only if you're talking about Chinese or Korean women or NE Asian women, then yes. But not if you mean SE Asia, Philippines or Vietnam. Asia is a big continent, so you gotta qualify that statement and narrow it down a bit. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston wrote:
April 23rd, 2020, 1:10 pm
Only if you're talking about Chinese or Korean women or NE Asian women, then yes. But not if you mean SE Asia, Philippines or Vietnam. Asia is a big continent, so you gotta qualify that statement and narrow it down a bit. :P
No actually I don't think Vietnam is terribly different. I'd say they behave more or less the same as the Chinese and Koreans. Plus, online they do the same negative things that women in other Asian countries do, like ghosting the man or not replying to a direct question (even when they clearly have the English ability for it). Probably there is simply a lack of interest in foreigners.

Philippines IS different, I agree.

I can't seem to make any generalization about Asia around here without somebody piping in, "What about the Philippines?" Well I consider the Philippines an exception to many rules, so I don't let it stop me from making generalizations.

Returning to the topic of American women, I think their willingness to flirt is greatly dependent on the physical attractiveness of the man. And since their standards have been shooting up into the stratosphere in that regard, there must certainly be many men out there who were once able to flirt with American women in the past but cannot now and are confused as to why. That's why. (that and the fact that men, too, lose their good looks as they age)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But then how come this Vietnamese lady approached Walt in the park even though he's black? See the video below. How do you explain that? Asian women don't usually do that right? Plus other expats told me Vietnamese women like to approach foreign men for some reason. That's not really Chinese character is it?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

In the USA a man's looks doesn't necessarily help him, as many seem to believe. Take a man who is currently a movie star, before he had stardom, even with his looks, chances are he never had much luck with AW.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Neo wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 10:46 am
In the USA a man's looks doesn't necessarily help him, as many seem to believe. Take a man who is currently a movie star, before he had stardom, even with his looks, chances are he never had much luck with AW.
Women of all races like tall big masculine men for sex for sure, nature designed it like that. This is probably why Winston may be kinda pissed. Most Asian men do not fit this bill.
Time to Hide!
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

rome86 wrote:
November 29th, 2010, 4:46 pm
http://gawker.com/5686664/american-wome ... t-flirting

Why do American women never flirt with men?
Because American women hate men. Because flirting between men and women is illegal under Federal law in the United States.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 7:22 am
But then how come this Vietnamese lady approached Walt in the park even though he's black? See the video below. How do you explain that? Asian women don't usually do that right? Plus other expats told me Vietnamese women like to approach foreign men for some reason. That's not really Chinese character is it?

Come'on that's black man, he just pulls that 15" hog out and thats that...
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

So is this a forum for men who do not like AWs because they are bad, or is it because they won't give you the time of day? Or maybe its some of you think they are bad because they will not go out with you?

Oh yeah, unless they are really fat, then maybe, if you are 6'5" and a rock star.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 8:12 pm
Btw, do any of you remember the 80's? Do you remember that American girls and women sometimes did flirt back then? But beginning in 1990, they never did so anymore. They become super uptight about it as if flirting was something disgusting and perverted. Unless you are their type they treat you asexual. They won't flirt just for fun like girls do in Slavic and Latin countries.
Maybe you were better looking in the 1980s. :D
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 7:22 am
1. We can't draw meaningful conclusions from a single anecdote.

2. They are in Saigon. I do have the impression that the locals are somewhat more open to interacting with foreigners in that region.
You will find that in the rest of the country the local women have less interest in foreigners. International dating is not much seen around here.

3. She is not cute. She would not be popular among her own people.

4. The man is black, which is rare in this area of the world. That automatically makes him more likely to be approached by those Asian ladies out there who have a fetish for blacks. (I have met such ladies. Though not common, they exist) Or just someone who wants to talk with a person from Africa, because how often do they get the chance to do that? So it doesn't even mean necessarily that they want to flirt.

I was at a language exchange event in a cafe when a Vietnamese girl who was sitting next to me got up and went over to sit with the only black man in the room. I didn't take it personally. Black people are more exotic than white people over here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 25th, 2020, 9:53 pm
1. We can't draw meaningful conclusions from a single anecdote.....
I think so too. I rarely had any talk with a Vietnamese - they are quite different from other Asian foreigners in Japan.

Vietnamese are the 3rd largest group of foreigners in Japan, about 340.000 people after Chinese and Koreans.
Many are young students, both men and women.

You can see them everywhere, and they do often part-time jobs in convenience stores, supermarkets, restaurants etc.
You should expect them to look out for contacts with other people who are not Vietnamese.

However as far as I can see, they are not very communicative and do not mix up easily with the local Japanese and also are not much willing to talk with other foreigners, regardless if these foreigners are Asians or from elsewhere.

Rather silent people - quite reclusive - always only with other Vietnamese...

I made a similar observation also in Thailand, my second home - I meet so many foreigners there and there is always a little time to talk to each other, Chinese, Koreans, people from EU, some from the States... etc... but never with Vietnamese.

Language might be an issue, Vietnamese is not easy and here Japanese is not easy either - but you might expect because of the past of Vietnam, they speak some English or French, but I found communication difficult with them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Topic: Why do American women never flirt with men?
MrMan wrote:
April 24th, 2020, 4:02 pm
So is this a forum for men who do not like AWs because they are bad, or is it because they won't give you the time of day? Or maybe its some of you think they are bad because they will not go out with you?

Oh yeah, unless they are really fat, then maybe, if you are 6'5" and a rock star.
I think it is more about the fact, that the dating scene is totally broken in Western countries.

AW do not need to flirt with men, as they have already men nearby willing to worship them, more than enough... any kind of men - well, of course this life-style works only up to a certain age of the girl....

Nowadays every Western young woman has multiple boyfriends she can play out against each other - I never met even one young woman who was unattached, lonely and really looking for a man in Western countries.

There is no need for a Western woman to flirt with men. It's time waste for her, why should she really doing that?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Yohan wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 6:02 am
.......AW do not need to flirt with men, as they have already men nearby willing to worship them, more than enough... any kind of men - well, of course this life-style works only up to a certain age of the girl....
Really?!???! I wish I had screenshotted it; there was a SIXTY-FOUR year old AW ranting and pompously raving about how men need to respect her and that she's not looking for hookups and that she's not looking for FWB friends with benefits on a Tnder profile.
AW are out of line nowadays. Before the smartphone/social media, circa pre-2006/2008, post-wall AW acquiesced to what options that had -- all offline options. They used to be the easiest demographic to have ONS (one night stands) with...take it from the former AW slaying pro here. All a man had to do was be himself even act "creepy" as western feminists call it - and STILL get sex from these post-wall hags.a

Those days are over now as even post-wall AW have entitled delusions of GRANDeur as BBWs.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Why so many poster glorify the american woman give them time attention let them live inside your head,,,,,,they winner but you big big loser so if girl no care your exist girl can make choice she swipe you left so sad but why you pathetic cry and hurt egomania when people not like you ignore you better do same ignore back move-on maybe do happy aboard if can and no mater not not you care american not like you......grow up let americangirl be with alfa leader man or thugman or convictman what they like they freewoman let go them never mind you so stupid mindless dumbwits chase girl that hate you not want you 100% make self look pathetic talk write dream fake insult and chase the americangirl not like you posters she has freedom and did no wrong to yoou so stop crybaby move on instead not give your mind energy and dream to girl which not even care if you live or not,,,,,be men stop act much soft p***y victim
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Yohan wrote:
April 29th, 2020, 4:03 am
Rather silent people - quite reclusive - always only with other Vietnamese...
Oh I find them to be quite boisterous. Try living in an apartment complex full of Vietnamese people and you will hear what I mean.
Language might be an issue, Vietnamese is not easy and here Japanese is not easy either - but you might expect because of the past of Vietnam, they speak some English or French, but I found communication difficult with them.
Both languages are brutally hard but in very different ways.