30-something Chunky American woman easily finds good man via

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

30-something Chunky American woman easily finds good man via

Post by MatureDJ »

internet dating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wG_sAdP0U

She's chunky (would be fat anywhere else but in the good ole USA), has the standard laundry list of requirements in her man, and of course, easily finds that guy. I'll bet the guy has been quite frustrated in his experience trying to meet women.

Also, notice how what she has done is considered a worthy enough sociological subject; I wonder if WinstonWu would be invited to give a similar presentation. LOL!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 30-something Chunky American woman easily finds good man

Post by zboy1 »

MatureDJ wrote:internet dating.

She's chunky (would be fat anywhere else but in the good ole USA), has the standard laundry list of requirements in her man, and of course, easily finds that guy. I'll bet the guy has been quite frustrated in his experience trying to meet women.

Also, notice how what she has done is considered a worthy enough sociological subject; I wonder if WinstonWu would be invited to give a similar presentation. LOL!
What's strange is that ugly females on Internet Dating Sites in America often get a ton of hits from men, but decent to good-looking ethnic guys like me get almost no attention from females online, LOL! The situation is completely reversed in Asia whenever I use Asian and even Russian Dating Sites--I get a ton of hits from females all the time. Funny how that is...?
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

That is only because men nowadays have little to no standards. They'll be willing to bang even fat obnoxious anglo-orcas because of the feminist indoctrination that they shouldn't be 'shallow and superficial'.

Now, if only the guys also put up a laundry list on their own in the online dating websites. Seeing the women there suddenly having nobody messaging them they would finally put their pickiness level down a notch...
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: 30-something Chunky American woman easily finds good man

Post by Teal Lantern »

MatureDJ wrote:internet dating.

Now, show me how happy the man will be after 7 years or so of that voice and *ugh* "personality".
Oh, and note the comments are disabled on Porcinia's web-dating success video. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Rayn wrote:That is only because men nowadays have little to no standards. They'll be willing to bang even fat obnoxious anglo-orcas because of the feminist indoctrination that they shouldn't be 'shallow and superficial'.

Now, if only the guys also put up a laundry list on their own in the online dating websites. Seeing the women there suddenly having nobody messaging them they would finally put their pickiness level down a notch...
Yes, men in America have NO standards when it comes to dating. They will date fat women, ugly women, women who are older than them and women who are single mothers.

What's incredible is that, in the USA, even women who look like human whale shit have a laundry list of requirements when it comes to dating! WTF? :shock:

America is one of the worst countries in the world to live in if your a man trying to meet women!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

This is nothing. Even women who are older and far fatter than she is can get a good man. A lot of guys have no standards because they know they can't afford to have standards. They would be happy having just about anyone. Any given woman has plenty of options.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Women over 30 are disgusting.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

He was a very handsome man, and much younger-looking than her. I'm sure he could have gotten a young and pretty wife, but I'm also wondering if he would have received any mental stimulation from a young and pretty foreign girl. He seems like he wants someone very knowledgeable to connect with on an intellectual level.

Would you guys say he would find that in a foreign girl?

I really only have experience with German, American, and Latin girls, and I find that the more time a girl spends tending for her looks, the less she cares about other more important topics that don't have to do with beauty or femininity. Maybe that's why his beauty standards were so low. What do you guys think?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ScarletRedLips wrote:He was a very handsome man, and much younger-looking than her. I'm sure he could have gotten a young and pretty wife, but I'm also wondering if he would have received any mental stimulation from a young and pretty foreign girl. He seems like he wants someone very knowledgeable to connect with on an intellectual level.

I really only have experience with German, American, and Latin girls, and I find that the more time a girl spends tending for her looks, the less she cares about other more important topics that don't have to do with beauty or femininity. Maybe that's why his beauty standards were so low. What do you guys think?
There needs to be a balance. No woman has it all, but it needs to be such that, she can handle basic tasks, handle herself well in front of others, good temperament, with at least decent intelligence.

Her looks must compliment him as a man, in terms of a whole, the sum of all of his parts. If he is a successful man, super smart, good personality, or handsome, etc.

Men who get mismatched wives or women, will make things worse in the future. There is a reason she is fat and her emotional state may always be a problem for her. Even if he loves fat women, she will see a "skinny bitch" somewhere, then become green with envy. Her mental state will always manifest itself in some way. Her self esteem will always be an albatross. He can tell her that he thinks she is beautiful, but the reality is that she is not, and she will never believe him either. Skinner women that are prettier will always give her a stink eye in public. He won't notice it like most guys in the world, until his marriage fails and everything suddenly becomes clear why he had no business being with someone like that in the first place.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

kai1275 wrote:
ScarletRedLips wrote:He was a very handsome man, and much younger-looking than her. I'm sure he could have gotten a young and pretty wife, but I'm also wondering if he would have received any mental stimulation from a young and pretty foreign girl. He seems like he wants someone very knowledgeable to connect with on an intellectual level.

There needs to be a balance. No woman has it all, but it needs to be such that, she can handle basic tasks, handle herself well in front of others, good temperament, with at least decent intelligence.

Her looks must compliment him as a man, in terms of a whole, the sum of all of his parts. If he is a successful man, super smart, good personality, or handsome, etc.

Men who get mismatched wives or women, will make things worse in the future. There is a reason she is fat and her emotional state may always be a problem for her. Even if he loves fat women, she will see a "skinny bitch" somewhere, then become green with envy. Her mental state will always manifest itself in some way. Her self esteem will always be an albatross. He can tell her that he thinks she is beautiful, but the reality is that she is not, and she will never believe him either. Skinner women that are prettier will always give her a stink eye in public. He won't notice it like most guys in the world, until his marriage fails and everything suddenly becomes clear why he had no business being with someone like that in the first place.
Kai, I have to respectfully disagree with you on some points. I think this is a great insight that fits the requirements of some men, but I do believe you are overgeneralizing a bit.

I don't think that "handl[ing] basic tasks" and having "decent intelligence" is enough for some very passionate men out there. This particular man dedicated his life to his interests, so it would make sense that in turn he would expect his spouse to be a very dedicated and passionate person. Let's face it, there are not many pretty and young women out there who fit this criteria.

I think he must realize she does not fit the societal standards for beauty, but I think the fact that he married her means he is OK with that and he sees the benefits of her intelligence and passion for non-superficial topics as worth the trade for lack of beauty.

Also, the kind of women that get "green with envy" when they see a skinny girl, are usually the kind that have spent lots of time trying to make themselves into the societal standard for beauty. She seems like the kind of woman that has been very focused on other things, not beauty and finding a 'man' and she only now started to truly think about those things, so I don't believe she is the kind to get envious and bitter. I could be wrong about her. But I know I'm not wrong about the fact that not all women are jealous of the more attractive women.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

Jeremy wrote:Women over 30 are disgusting.
Women over thirty can no longer be considered beautiful by society standards, it's true, if that's the kind of thing you are looking for.

But I do want to ask, what happens when a man who believes this, marries a young girl and eventually she gets old and no longer beautiful? How can he still love her? Will he leave her for another young women? Or do men such as yourself prefer to not marry and instead have sugar mamas or p4p/etc?

I ask out of curiosity.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

ScarletRedLips wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Kai, I have to respectfully disagree with you on some points. I think this is a great insight that fits the requirements of some men, but I do believe you are overgeneralizing a bit.

I don't think that "handl[ing] basic tasks" and having "decent intelligence" is enough for some very passionate men out there. This particular man dedicated his life to his interests, so it would make sense that in turn he would expect his spouse to be a very dedicated and passionate person. Let's face it, there are not many pretty and young women out there who fit this criteria.

I think he must realize she does not fit the societal standards for beauty, but I think the fact that he married her means he is OK with that and he sees the benefits of her intelligence and passion for non-superficial topics as worth the trade for lack of beauty.

Also, the kind of women that get "green with envy" when they see a skinny girl, are usually the kind that have spent lots of time trying to make themselves into the societal standard for beauty. She seems like the kind of woman that has been very focused on other things, not beauty and finding a 'man' and she only now started to truly think about those things, so I don't believe she is the kind to get envious and bitter. I could be wrong about her. But I know I'm not wrong about the fact that not all women are jealous of the more attractive women.
There is always a small group of "fat and proud" that are not bothered by competition and thinner women, but they are a small amount. Chubby chasers help to create more of these true, but it is never forever. Eventually they all see the light later on and turn against their pro-fat thinking when their health gets terrible. For the most part, what I said was still true.

Again, it has nothing to do with what the man finds attractive. Fat women are fat for some reason. The side effects of being fat, will cause the problems with themselves first and then roll over to the man. Just because you may not see any problems from this couple right now, means nothing in the long run. Some people will realize it sooner before others will.

Every seen a fat wife with a normal looking husband remove all of her skinny/thinner/prettier friends from inner circle and replace all of them with other portly to obese women? Insecurity. Women constantly seek and desire validation and love group think. Their friends are not real friends but shared misery in the form of a support group, in disguise... Doesn't matter what the guy thinks.

Since when did Western Women give a damn what their man thinks these days? Nowadays most do not.

-If you tell an AW her perfume gives you a headache, she will keep wearing it.
-Tell them to wear a dress sometimes because they are always wearing pants? They will tell you to mind your own business or f**k off.
-Some will throw an outfit in the closet if you tell them that you like it!

Women in the US are constantly competing and at war with other women for status and to feed their narcissism. IT all falls apart the minute a doctor tell them that their real age is 60 at 35 when their health is terrible. The mirror does not lie either. Being obese or fat accelerates aging.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

I agree with you. This is definitely the case about 95% of the time.

I just want to point out that there do exist some women who are not fat, and they are average looking, but they do not get jealous when they are around more societally attractive women because they realize that beauty is not the only defining factor in a female's existence.

For example, I would like to think I am that kind of female. I'm not fat, but there are definitely women out there who men would consider as prettier than me. And someday I will be old and there will be billions of young sexually attractive girls out there and I'm ok with that.

I think, just like a tree is allowed to grow and age and be beautiful, so am I.

All living things have beauty, simply because of the fact that life is beautiful and we are all alive. Old wrinkly men and women are beautiful, and I only wish our society could see this kind of beauty, instead of judging beauty only by what is most hump-able. I want to marry the kind of man that admires this sort of beauty.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Kai No. 1 is right; if a man were to tell the woman to finally wears skirts, there will be a disagreement and a half...especially if she's a BBW or "greater".
Back in 2007 in Chicago, a stateside-raised Puerto Rican woman and I were supposed to date but fell out over that because I wanted for the first date to have her in a dress or skirt looking
dynamite like a J.J. Evans exclamation!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Kai No. 1 is right; if a man were to tell the woman to finally wears skirts, there will be a disagreement and a half...especially if she's a BBW or "greater".
Back in 2007 in Chicago, a stateside-raised Puerto Rican woman and I were supposed to date but fell out over that because I wanted for the first date to have her in a dress or skirt looking
dynamite like a J.J. Evans exclamation!
My fat ex-wife and I used to fight about that all the damn time. She would refuse because she said it wouldn't look right or other women might stare at her. It never mattered what I thought. If I asked her to wear a long one, she would reply, "Oh and look like a Grandma?"

You can NEVER win with those types. They are fun to f**k for sure, but past that, they are walking around as broken women.