MGTOW, SandMan, Hypergamy

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

MGTOW, SandMan, Hypergamy

Post by Jester »

So someone sent me a limk to a "Sandman" video.

The guy makes some good points.

I kind of understand what a "MGTOW" is, I guess it's like Prof. Henry Higgins, a "confirmed old bachelor", right?

Or is it more like Shaft, with all his bitches?

Either way, why the butt-hurt tone?

What is there to talk about? (whine about)

And now on to my main point. Who coined the term "hypergamy", and when?

Women have always desired men who were stronger than them, had money, and so on. Is something supposed to be new about this? Why is it discussed like it is some kind of witchcraft or NWO cult? Is there a nuance here that I'm not getting?

When i was a kid in the back of comic books Charles Atlas sold a muscle-building pulley to help you get girls. And they also sold "elevator" lifts for your shoes to make you look taller.

So what is this brand-new "hypergamy" thing that I should be all butt-hurt about?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 17th, 2019, 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re: MGTOW, SandMan, Hypergamy

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think the point of hypergamy, as it is spoken of today on such sites, is that the woman will always be looking for a better deal. If a better option comes along, a man with more money, status etc., and it seems like she can get it, she will leave the first man without remorse and jump to the new man, and she will do this again and again in a bid to reach the top.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:What is there to talk about? (whine about)
I have already addressed this topic:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 37&t=30340
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It isn't true anyways. It is true for whores and skanks, the adulteresses who are hunting for the precious life. Yes, they are doing that. But who cares about them? If you're not seeking an adulteress, or a whore, then this is irrelevant. A good woman stays with her man. The whore and the adulteress are the ones who are looking for bigger and better. God even tells us in Proverbs that the adulteress is hunting for the precious life. That means the man of high value. Those high value men are more or less in trouble, because the terrible women are chasing them. That leaves the good women for the rest of us who aren't rich.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks all for the quality responses!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The_Adventurer wrote:I think the point of hypergamy, as it is spoken of today on such sites, is that the woman will always be looking for a better deal. If a better option comes along, a man with more money, status etc., and it seems like she can get it, she will leave the first man without remorse and jump to the new man, and she will do this again and again in a bid to reach the top.
Exactly, hypergamy is real and is very prevalent in western nations like the US. where women are always looking for the bigger better deal. This video sums up hypergamy perfectly.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Ss1qyDiKY[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:Thanks all for the quality responses!

If you're saved I don't even think you have to worry about any of this. God says He knows how to deliver the godly from temptation. I think you would have to try really, really hard to get involved with an adulteress if you're saved (by faith alone, without works, sacraments, deeds of the law), because I believe that God would not allow that to happen to one of His spiritual children. But the best way would be make sure that the woman you get is saved, meaning she can't be an idolatrous Hindu or Buddhist. She'll have to believe in Christ with eternal security. That way you know that God's staff will prevent her from committing adultery against you. David wrote that God's rod and staff they comfort him. That means that God is the shepherd who guards the flock using his rod which punishes them for sins and with the staff which prevents them from going astray, but first you must be a member of his flock for Him to do this for you. I don't think He is doing this for unbelievers.

I can admit to some failings. Each time I was about to engage in wicked sin the staff of God prevented me. When I wanted to engage in adultery, mysteriously I could not. When I wanted to have sex with two lesbians I was prevented, and the time I wanted to engage in a MMF threesome I was prevented. I believe each time this was God's staff preventing me from committing terrible sin in His sight. I think the same is true for every saved person, which is why He says He knows how to deliver the godly from temptation.

So this is why I no longer worry so much about the types of women there are out there. God will give me who He feels is right for me, but if she is wrong for me, He will use His staff to prevent us from getting together. All those terrible sins I wanted to engage in are worthless anyway, and it was only because I hadn't heard the law that I wanted them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life. Proverbs 6:26 KJV

A whorish woman isn't just a prostitute. It is any woman who is promiscuous. And remember, the woman is sealed to her man until the death of that man. If a woman breaks up with a man and then goes with another man, then she is an adulteress (because that man is not dead). Now why would a woman break up with a man to go with another man? Because she is hunting for the precious life. (And notice the word isn't "seeking". It's hunting.) In other words, this is hypergamy at work. God already knew. Then when she has found a bigger man, she will leave you for that man which she considers to be more precious. This may reduce the man down to only one piece of bread to eat, with all the payments the satanic system makes men pay, and the other devices women have to extract money from men (even threats of robbery or imprisonment to extort).

If the woman you got just broke up with her boyfriend to be with you, or if she has a boyfriend and just monkeybranches over to you, you might be the precious life she is hunting for.
Quiet_observer
Freshman Poster

Post by Quiet_observer »

Its funny. Sandman gets all of the MGTOW attention these days- Which is why I consider him a v2 MGTOW. Its kinda like the difference between The black Panthers V1 and the angry black racist panthers which everyone is aware of - which I consider V2. Same goes for Black lives matter.

Back when the Original MGTOW men quietly began uniting it was Stardusk and Barbarossa. I was there and those two alone made more sense than any modern V2 MgTOW. Go listen to anything by Stardusk or Barbarosa and you will not only pick up on their higher intelligence but you will realize the original MGTOW was way more intelligent, silent, ponderous, useful and deep. Stardusk tends to get very granular with his explanations leaving no stone unturned and because of this, he single-handedly opened pandora's box.

Sandman, on the other hand, sounds like another MRA/PUA hybrid. I dont need anyone telling me how to poop on women to get sex out of them. Thats easy. I'd rather learn how to strengthen myself internally and mentally just to resist them, not fall into their traps, have no emotions towards them so i can focus on my life. And this is exactly what Stardusk helped us with back in those days.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I used to listen to Sandman quite a bit in the past but his videos pretty much sound all the same.

He says that ALL women are bad and no man should date or get married. He also says women from foreign countries are just as bad as western women are, even though he has never dated any women from foreign countries. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

jamesbond wrote:I used to listen to Sandman quite a bit in the past but his videos pretty much sound all the same.

He says that ALL women are bad and no man should date or get married. He also says women from foreign countries are just as bad as western women are, even though he has never dated any women from foreign countries. :roll:
Most people have repetitive videos, often within the video itself. There is really only so much you can say on a subject before you just start going over the same thing.

I don't believe in the first, although one must be on guard, but from what I read here and elsewhere he doesn't seem so off on the second.

Sure I've never dated women from foreign countries well till recently and it is just odd BTW, but I've also never visited Stalingrad around Christmas 42 but I would bet large amounts on it being a suck place if you are German.