Single dude travel blog says American girls suck

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Single dude travel blog says American girls suck

Post by Winston »

Check out this blog called "Single Dude Travel". Me and Steve Neese posted comments on this page here:

http://www.singledudetravel.com/2010/11 ... irls-suck/

I've invited the owner, Boris, to visit our forum sometime.
Last edited by Winston on June 5th, 2011, 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

good blog
hello
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Look at the comments! They are SPOT ON!

"love this blog! This is right on the money. And from now on when I have those lonely nights and I think about my peers who are in marriages or have girlfriends and get a little down I am gonna come to this blog and remember just what two timing sleezy cess pools american girls are.

I am over it. I would RATHER jack off then to waste my life and money on a girl who is usually a.fat b.thinks she is entitled to the best man possible c.is only in a relationship for material reasons.

I don’t know what it is honestly. I don’t think they raise these girls right anymore. They have forgotten what it means to be a woman. They teach these girls from birth to use their beauty/sex to get what they want from men and work they way through life. All the housekeeping skills like cooking,cleaning,etc are NOT taught to the american girls. Skills any woman should possess honestly.From the time I was a young boy I was taught how to mow the yard or take out the trash or etc. But these girls dont know nothing. A lot of my guy friends will also confirm this and tell me how girls they date dont know nothing. They walk around in jogging pants and flip flops and just like it says above they tell you “I dont care what I look like�. Its bad enough women divert to that shit after you get married, they let themselves go, but when they just do it everyday you know you have a real problem. These girls are gonna have to lower their damn standards the way us american men do and be REALISTIC. IF your fat? You need a fat man. If your skinny? You need a skinny man. Smart/Smart Ugly/Ugly. ANY American man..be it the most smart,skinny,rich,sexy. Doesnt matter. Will date ANY of these women. YET the situation doesnt happen in reverse. For some of us this travel shit is out the question even if promising. So these american girls need to shape up!"