Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abroad

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

FREEDOM1 wrote:
as soon as there is competition to their hegemony they try to slander

belittle and use all types of shaming language on thos men who dare to date FW

i also find it hilarious that they say that FW are just after money

when they are the biggest money chasing, golding digging whores the planet has ever seen

in histroy themselves
AIN'T IT THE FREAKING TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!
Go east, young man. Go east

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I've had the exact opposite experience in this regard. The American women don't care one bit that I date foreign women, since after all I was a nobody to them to begin with so why should they care? Rather, it's the American MEN who have given me all the shaming language for dating a foreign woman. They always try to "warn" me that all she wants is my money and a green card when they are the ones paying a large amount of their income in alimony and child support to their American ex-wives. I tell them that if they come with me to Mexico that they can find much better quality women than they could find in the United States but they always have the same old excuse of "women are the same everywhere, there's no difference between American and Mexican women" and none of them have ever even left the United States!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

***JP*** wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:There is really no excuse, Dominican Republic is close and affordable and so is Costa Rica. I would also rate Canadian women slightly better than their American counterparts.

You all rather complain about AW, go to your near min wage jobs (after taxes and expenses).

It all starts with a plan.

You are right on that one. Dominican republic is affordable and at the same time you will find European, Asian and of course lots of latinas there. Also a lot of russian citizens have been moving to the Dominican Republic. Hell there's even great offers to go to Punta Cana which is a very popular destination for a lot of Europeans and the hotels have all inclusive packages.
What if you're color struck and prefer wpo (white Pu$$y only)?!!! It's eastern europe all day and scandanavia all night :D
WPO
Freshman Poster

Re: Western Women Becoming Concerned With Men Expanding Abro

Post by WPO »

S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Currently, about 10% of men in America are married to foreign women. This trend will continue until someday, you might have 50% of men in the US married to foreign women. When that happens watch out! The feminists will be mad as hell!
:twisted:
007, here's the thing, 30+% of AWs are lesbians a/o bi-sexual whereas with men, this number is capped to at most, 10% of the population. Men pretty much know their sexual orientation from childhood; it's not something they pick up as adults at some seven sister college.

Thus, the Feminists might get mad but in the end, they'll wear strap-on dildos and pleasure one another. That's the true destiny of AWs today.
you need to consider an interesting phenomena that will happen if AW don't change their ways: The population will plumet. Yeah they can have fun with their dildos, but just like a man who would rather have a real woman than a blowup, AW would rather have the real thing. Fake di#*s can't populate the country. This being said, going abroad FORCES american girls/women to change their $hit. If they don't change their $hit, they will end up like panda bears.... ALWAYS starring down the barrell of extinction!!!
WPO
Freshman Poster

Post by WPO »

Maker55 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Currently, about 10% of men in America are married to foreign women. This trend will continue until someday, you might have 50% of men in the US married to foreign women. When that happens watch out! The feminists will be mad as hell!
007, here's the thing, 30+% of AWs are lesbians a/o bi-sexual whereas with men, this number is capped to at most, 10% of the population. Men pretty much know their sexual orientation from childhood; it's not something they pick up as adults at some seven sister college.

Thus, the Feminists might get mad but in the end, they'll wear strap-on dildos and pleasure one another. That's the true destiny of AWs today.
True, at most, 10 percent of American Men are either homosexual or bisexual.

I will even go further regarding women and say that among American women aged 18-32 at least half are bisexual.

The older American women are not as bisexual as the younger women who are the 80s and 90s babies.
I know a many women in their 60s who are still full of $hit. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Regardless of age, AW are obsolete.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

WPO wrote:
S_Parc wrote:30+% of AWs are lesbians a/o bi-sexual whereas with men, this number is capped to at most, 10% of the population. Men pretty much know their sexual orientation from childhood; it's not something they pick up as adults at some seven sister college.

you need to consider an interesting phenomena that will happen if AW don't change their ways: The population will plumet. Yeah they can have fun with their dildos, but just like a man who would rather have a real woman than a blowup, AW would rather have the real thing. Fake di#*s can't populate the country. This being said, going abroad FORCES american girls/women to change their $hit. If they don't change their $hit, they will end up like panda bears.... ALWAYS starring down the barrell of extinction!!!
As much as I like your idea of a blockade (or calculated embargo), here's where you're a bit off ... more and more women are turning to IVF and other technologies to get pregnant, without an active male partner.

And at the same time, what's preventing a biotech lab from separating gametes from adult cells, to create *artificial* spermatozoa. I see no reason why this wouldn't be a feasible workaround, come 2025. Realize, all of the embryonic stem cell firestorm is about women's ovum, not male fluids. This is can all occur, without any Congressional ethics oversight.

Thus, Strap-on Sally will continue to ride the Plastic Pony Express.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why are some of you consumed with 10% or whatever AW being openly gay? So what! Move on... You have options, stop complaining. Save money, no smart phones with unlimited data, eat in, leave AW alone, don't drink, don't go to bars. Set a budget and stick to it.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:Why are some of you consumed with 10% or whatever AW being openly gay? So what! Move on... You have options, stop complaining. Save money, no smart phones with unlimited data, eat in, leave AW alone, don't drink, don't go to bars. Set a budget and stick to it.

Yeah i have to agree.I'm tired of complaining also.And this formula does work it was exactly what i did.This forum has more rants and raves (but necessary do once and a while especially if your are stuck in the states)than there is on info on how to survive,find housing,immigration process and work in other countries.I think i may start threads on the process of immigration since i am going through it now.

But i also would not call it complaining per say.Even though it is true Americans will just blame the victim every time.I am sick of talking till i am blue in the face.American men don't get it and the women don't seem to get it.f**k it what is the point anymore.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:Why are some of you consumed with 10% or whatever AW being openly gay? So what! Move on... You have options, stop complaining. Save money, no smart phones with unlimited data, eat in, leave AW alone, don't drink, don't go to bars. Set a budget and stick to it.

I never complain nearly as much of the guys on here so I have a right to discuss open topics and don't need you trying to fix my problems.

I do agree that many men on here complain without trying to fix their problems.

But female bisexuality is a disturbing trend among Western women and needs focusing on.

Even if you move, Canadian women are still turning bisexual, especially in Montreal and parts of Europe including Sweden women.

Men who want to start families and get married need to know this.

As American culture continues to spread around the world, more and more women will turn bisexual.
Last edited by Maker55 on October 8th, 2012, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yeah. Doing most of this. Still don't mind an occasional refresher of WHY, though. :lol:
By the time there's any significant Western cultural changes, I'll be long past caring.
Meanwhile, back to learning more of that funny alphabet. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

WPO wrote:
Maker55 wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

True, at most, 10 percent of American Men are either homosexual or bisexual.

I will even go further regarding women and say that among American women aged 18-32 at least half are bisexual.

The older American women are not as bisexual as the younger women who are the 80s and 90s babies.
I know a many women in their 60s who are still full of $hit. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Regardless of age, AW are obsolete.
Being full of shit and being bisexual are 2 different things.

I was only stating a FACT that younger women in TODAY's time are far more bisexual than the women who were born 50 or 60 years ago.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

WPO wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:There is really no excuse, Dominican Republic is close and affordable and so is Costa Rica. I would also rate Canadian women slightly better than their American counterparts.

You all rather complain about AW, go to your near min wage jobs (after taxes and expenses).

It all starts with a plan.

You are right on that one. Dominican republic is affordable and at the same time you will find European, Asian and of course lots of latinas there. Also a lot of russian citizens have been moving to the Dominican Republic. Hell there's even great offers to go to Punta Cana which is a very popular destination for a lot of Europeans and the hotels have all inclusive packages.
What if you're color struck and prefer wpo (white Pu$$y only)?!!! It's eastern europe all day and scandanavia all night :D
I look at it this way -

If you want statuesque women, then Eastern Europe is an excellent option. For Scandinavia which I include Latvian in that since there is some overlap and Netherlands as well. Without getting into a flap about history and biology both those countries have Scandinavian fingerprints all over them.

That said, Argentina which doesn't get mentioned much has "White" women and I am not quite sure how people forget that Northern Brazil had quite a few Europeans immigrants over the years (late 1800's, early 1900's through WWII).

The problem is language barrier, Proto in Brazil, Spanish in the rest of South America, DR, PR, CR, Central America.

You can find what you're looking for almost anywhere. Even in places like Uzbekistan....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:

I never complain nearly as much of the guys on here so I have a right to discuss open topics and don't need you trying to fix my problems.

But female bisexuality is a disturbing trend among Western women and needs focusing on.

Even if you move, Canadian women are still turning bisexual, especially in Montreal and parts of Europe including Sweden women.

As American culture continues to spread around the world, more and more women will turn bisexual.
You just want to be argumentative, I guess that's alright.

Why would you take what I am saying as I solving YOUR problem? Personalizing forum post when you were never mentioned, great.

This constant screaming about Feminism is paralyzing.

I am not concerned with bisexuality, most of the women that have admitted to bisexality are sort of fugly anyway you're not missing anything.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:

You just want to be argumentative, I guess that's alright.

Why would you take what I am saying as I solving YOUR problem? Personalizing forum post when you were never mentioned, great.

This constant screaming about Feminism is paralyzing.

I am not concerned with bisexuality, most of the women that have admitted to bisexality are sort of fugly anyway you're not missing anything.
Man, I'm hardly ever on here anymore.

I hardly even post on here anymore.

This was the first thread I have posted on in a while.

Constantly crying about feminism like Peter Andrew gets old at times.

I do agree that the men on this forum over do it tremendously.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

djfourmoney wrote:I look at it this way -

If you want statuesque women, then Eastern Europe is an excellent option. For Scandinavia which I include Latvian in that since there is some overlap and Netherlands as well. Without getting into a flap about history and biology both those countries have Scandinavian fingerprints all over them.

That said, Argentina which doesn't get mentioned much has "White" women and I am not quite sure how people forget that Northern Brazil had quite a few Europeans immigrants over the years (late 1800's, early 1900's through WWII).

The problem is language barrier, Proto in Brazil, Spanish in the rest of South America, DR, PR, CR, Central America.

You can find what you're looking for almost anywhere. Even in places like Uzbekistan....
I have read that Latvia has the worse women that Europe has to offer. I hear that they crave money over anything else, and they live to scam men (especially foreign men). They are not GF/wife material from what I've read. I mean they sound as bad as Chicago/midwest AWs.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.