American women have completely turned me into an asshole.

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

American women have completely turned me into an asshole.

Post by manly5000 »

Hey gang,

I feel like the final nail in the coffin has been hammered. This morning as I was leaving the gym through the two sets of doors at the entrance, this typical chick was following me out and didn't say "thanks" when I held the first door open after going through it. So I let the second door slam in her face, and then cut her off (accidentally to be honest) on the stairs going down to the parking lot, where she goes "Are you SERIOUS?" Didn't even look back, and didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt either.

If anything, it felt good. DAMN good.

So I've completely become an asshole. A PROUD asshole. I guess that's what happens when a subset of people beat you down and mistreat you long enough.

Now I just have to figure out how to lose the grudge once I leave and go abroad... I don't think it'll be too tough though because all along I've been sure to remind myself that non-western women are completely different.

Anyone else go through the same transformation in the US/West before moving abroad? Did you have any problems wiping the slate clean before interacting with foreign women?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

First off congrats my man.We got to stop be scared of treating American women like assholes do.Yeah it was a little hard for me to wipe the slate clean be i managed to do it.I just avoid all English speaking women though when i am out.Oh and for some reason around here there is a lot a euro trash (no offense to European members)but it seems as if the bottom of the barrel of french women come around here and they are the biggest hoes.You may catch aids doing them raw.And they have American women traits.Are they like this in france?And they are the most no ass no titties having white women i have ever seen.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Thanks dude.

Lot of eurotrash in NE Brazil? Thought they mostly congregated in the south... interesting.
Out in the world living the dream!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: American women have completely turned me into an asshole

Post by Johnny1975 »

manly5000 wrote:Hey gang,

I feel like the final nail in the coffin has been hammered. This morning as I was leaving the gym through the two sets of doors at the entrance, this typical chick was following me out and didn't say "thanks" when I held the first door open after going through it. So I let the second door slam in her face, and then cut her off (accidentally to be honest) on the stairs going down to the parking lot, where she goes "Are you SERIOUS?" Didn't even look back, and didn't feel the slightest bit of guilt either.

So I've completely become an asshole. A PROUD asshole. I guess that's what happens when a subset of people beat you down and mistreat you long enough.

Now I just have to figure out how to lose the grudge once I leave and go abroad... I don't think it'll be too tough though because all along I've been sure to remind myself that non-western women are completely different.

Anyone else go through the same transformation in the US/West before moving abroad? Did you have any problems wiping the slate clean before interacting with foreign women?
A similiar thing happened to me recently. I was in a queue but I was fiddling around with something so I thought I'd let the person behind me go first. I said to her go ahead, and she went ahead. But she didn't say anything so I said "you're welcome", as a hint. She turned around and smiled and said oh, thank you. So that was ok. What she did originalluy wasn't right but it was probably just a bad habit, because she did say thank you and she didn't have an attitude.

Then, I let someone else through and she said thanks. But the next one just went ahead without me saying she could go past, so I said "I didn't say you could go". She said "I don't care, I was before her". I thought, it makes no difference, yuou weren't before me, and this is a queue, and it's my prerogative whether or not to let someone go before me. So I said something (I can't remember what)and she said is it because I'm black? I thought, what a stupid thing to say, so I said "yeah, sure" (sarcastically, but she probably thought I meant it), and then the namecalling started. I took a lot of pleasure in calling her a prick a couple of times and saying f**k you repeatedly. Then I told her to get out of my way and I went ahead of her. I should have ripped out that weave and shoved it down hr throat. Oh yes, she also said mind your language in front of my child, I said you mind your own language in front of your own kid.

But you have to not let stuff like that make you too cynical. You have to take people as they come. If you go to another country, sooner or later you'll come across a stupid female, and that might make you think they're all totally hopeless. But you can't let that happen.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

manly5000 wrote:Thanks dude.

Lot of eurotrash in NE Brazil? Thought they mostly congregated in the south... interesting.
They come here as tourist
and are so bottom of the barrel dude.Mabey it is just the ones i have seen i don't know.They f**k with a lot of Brazilian but i am like come on dude your own women look better than that.These french chicks that come here look like crack heads.I had one at the bar asking "why are you leaving'' ''are you going to sleep'' i was like damb. And the next week i found out she f***s every dude in the bar.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Johnny1975 wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Hey gang,

A similiar thing happened to me recently. I was in a queue but I was fiddling around with something so I thought I'd let the person behind me go first. I said to her go ahead, and she went ahead. But she didn't say anything so I said "you're welcome", as a hint. She turned around and smiled and said oh, thank you. So that was ok. What she did originalluy wasn't right but it was probably just a bad habit, because she did say thank you and she didn't have an attitude.

Then, I let someone else through and she said thanks. But the next one just went ahead without me saying she could go past, so I said "I didn't say you could go". She said "I don't care, I was before her". I thought, it makes no difference, yuou weren't before me, and this is a queue, and it's my prerogative whether or not to let someone go before me. So I said something (I can't remember what)and she said is it because I'm black? I thought, what a stupid thing to say, so I said "yeah, sure" (sarcastically, but she probably thought I meant it), and then the namecalling started. I took a lot of pleasure in calling her a prick a couple of times and saying f**k you repeatedly. Then I told her to get out of my way and I went ahead of her. I should have ripped out that weave and shoved it down hr throat. Oh yes, she also said mind your language in front of my child, I said you mind your own language in front of your own kid.

But you have to not let stuff like that make you too cynical. You have to take people as they come. If you go to another country, sooner or later you'll come across a stupid female, and that might make you think they're all totally hopeless. But you can't let that happen.
dudes...they are the assholes; you arent. you're being a no-nonsense man. +1

i am glad you are not scared of blk women.....good sh-it ;-)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

I was so fed up with WW before I left...who knows what I would have done if I stayed in the west.

I found myself not being so "nice" to them anymore.

Quite frankly, I stop bothering with them and had NO interest at all in getting to know them.

I didn't get to the point of telling any of them off in the way that you did...but I think if I ever go back to the west I will tell some bitches off. It would be such a pressure valve release, especially since they have no power over me anymore.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

It's funny how when you reach that point, you don't even have to try or think about it. It just comes out, second nature, and you just don't give a damn anymore.

That's really the most liberating thing in the world, isn't it? Genuinely not giving a damn about anything anymore. Then you are truly free to pursue that which you want the most.
Out in the world living the dream!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

BTW, I've been asked, is there a difference between let's say a douchebag and a dirtbag?

I'd assumed that they were synonymous but I was told that a douchebag had distinct qualities, not universally found in dirtbags.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

manly5000 wrote:It's funny how when you reach that point, you don't even have to try or think about it. It just comes out, second nature, and you just don't give a damn anymore.

That's really the most liberating thing in the world, isn't it? Genuinely not giving a damn about anything anymore. Then you are truly free to pursue that which you want the most.
Now watch women start flirting with you. :wink: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

manly5000, I don't understand why you consider this asshole behavior. It is just fair. I have been like this for about 25 years and so I don't even think about it, it is natural. There is no reason to do a favor for an American woman ever.
Excalibur
Freshman Poster

Post by Excalibur »

American women have turned you into an asshole?

Congratulations! Now you have become the kind of men that attract american women! :)
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Excalibur wrote:American women have turned you into an asshole?

Congratulations! Now you have become the kind of men that attract american women! :)
Yikes. Do most Americans really hate themselves that much? Who am I kidding, of course they do. Why they have to keep popping Xanax.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

abcdavid01 wrote:
Excalibur wrote:American women have turned you into an asshole?

Yikes. Do most Americans really hate themselves that much? Who am I kidding, of course they do. Why they have to keep popping Xanax.
Yes they do.The problem is with the society anyone who says different ignore their asses.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

Voice of Reason wrote:I was so fed up with WW before I left...who knows what I would have done if I stayed in the west.

I found myself not being so "nice" to them anymore.

Quite frankly, I stop bothering with them and had NO interest at all in getting to know them.

I didn't get to the point of telling any of them off in the way that you did...but I think if I ever go back to the west I will tell some bitches off. It would be such a pressure valve release, especially since they have no power over me anymore.
This is something I deal with right now! With all AW, I've found that I've become very bitter, and often doubt if it would be different once I start traveling abroad. I'm from the south and growing up I thought it was a county thing/ then a state thing/ then a regional issue. I'm a Carrier/Trucker and travel all 48 States now, I do see a difference in some areas of the women in certain parts, but they still have entitlement issues, and some of them stair at you as though your from another planet. Which in some areas it is small enough for the local people to easily recognize someone they've never seen before. My best example of this was when I went to Rock springs Wyoming to deliver a load. I could feel their eyes on me, no biggie as I'm used to I've been an outcast my whole life, because I'm different and don't do what everyone else does. I don't follow the "HEARD". I do me......
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!