Western women open hatred against short men

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Sportsnutim
Freshman Poster

Post by Sportsnutim »

Array9 wrote:I never thought that I would see the day where women were so disrespectful to men. It has gotten so bad now that many women try to buck up and fight men they disagree with. I have seen numerous videos of women standing toe to toe with a man fighting.
Feminism has got to end. Someone needs to teach these women how to carry themselves like traditional ladies. Women are not meant to be men, period.

Men need to stand together to defeat this common enemy.
I agree 100% These women think they are guys nowadays. But I guy can't hit a woman but she can punch, slap, scratch etc etc like you are beneath them WTF! Feminism is screwed! Women want men to pay, but don't hold the door, then one second how come you didn't open the door? Talk about freaking messed up! I liked it better in Europe, but that was 25 years ago when I left, things may have changed since then.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Western women open hatred against short men

Post by josephty2 »

Ah, what if. (biology of Pokemon species, strengths and weaknesses)
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.